2 words: bloody tedious
3 words: really bloody tedious

Best thing I've read today :lol:

AngryAngryAngry
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Feb 2018, 6:24 am

TRUTH

Facts, logic, and reasoning are paramount to me.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 10:05 am

Facts for me, too

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 10:11 am

despite being able to be inefficient and procrastinating,

efficient

I don't waste time on people, nor do I let anyone nag me to do things I don't want to/don't owe them. I'm no people pleaser, and that is 100% perfect. I see far too much how much time they waste tryin g to do everything for the trash that asks

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Lumi
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 6:16 pm

iridescent

or in-between

It depends on how my autism is looked at/compared to...there are many things I am able to do, some I am unable to. My autism is not a good fit for some services and certain earlier experiences I thought I was supposed to do.

DEbiscuit100
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Feb 2018, 6:47 pm

vivaciousness

Yes having Aspergers is not a walk in the park but life isnt either. I was going to choose something like life, or heart. I believe they describe autism as it is a part of you. For me thought its a part of you that makes me lively and excited for what is ahead of me. Plus vivacious is a fun word to say, when you know how to say it ;) :D 8)

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 7:56 pm

"Frustrating"

That is the word I choose because, more than anything else, it really IS frustrating to see the so-called normal people engage in activities and choose paths in life that I know I never will. For example, have a steady, well-paid career. Be in a relationship. Have friends. Not thought of as being "weird" or "creepy" or "rude" (I'm NOT, so they should stop with that!).

I absolutely HATE being this way, and I simply do not give a toss if that "offends" anyone who believes that we should all just "accept who we are, because we are all individuals, all unique". Nope, screw that. Diversity is often a bad thing, something to NOT celebrate.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 8:00 pm

DEbiscuit100 wrote:
vivaciousness

Yes having Aspergers is not a walk in the park but life isnt either. I was going to choose something like life, or heart. I believe they describe autism as it is a part of you. For me thought its a part of you that makes me lively and excited for what is ahead of me. Plus vivacious is a fun word to say, when you know how to say it ;) :D 8)

Yes, but... having Aspergers makes the walk in the park so much more hazardous than it otherwise would be. I have to confess, I do not know why you believe it makes you "lively" and "excited". I don't suppose you could explain what you mean by this, because it's truly baffling.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 8:03 pm

Skilpadde wrote:
despite being able to be inefficient and procrastinating,

efficient

I don't waste time on people, nor do I let anyone nag me to do things I don't want to/don't owe them. I'm no people pleaser, and that is 100% perfect. I see far too much how much time they waste tryin g to do everything for the trash that asks

Agree! :salut: Life is too short to waste listening to people who nag. They should just remain silent and not get in our way!

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 8:09 pm

AngryAngryAngry wrote:
TRUTH

Facts, logic, and reasoning are paramount to me.

Agree. :wtg: It is one of the few good things about autism/AS that I wouldn't want to be without; the ability to see things clearly, without emotion or attachment, to see self-deception when I come across it. I don't enjoy gossip or "small talk", and if someone doesn't have something useful or constructive to say, then they shouldn't say anything. I don't care about anyone's mere opinion, only what is objectively and demonstrably true.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 11:15 pm

Multi-faceted.

KB8CWB
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 11:26 pm

Outcast

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Feb 2018, 11:43 pm

Frustrating

Just, frustrating. Losing control of your body anytime your body decides to misinterpret a sensory input as threatening. Having your thoughts trapped inside you, and can’t seem to express them right. Being horribly bothered by things that bother no one else. Being deemed as self centered because you appear to not care enough to remember what people look like (when you just literally can’t). I could go on and on. But frustrating sure fits the bill, even through the positive aspects.

Feel free to message me if you want

Please understand that everything I write should be read with a grain of salt because I frequently adjust my views based on new information (just read a description of INTP that should explain better than I)

AspieSingleDad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2018, 7:58 am

Harder

As in I can pull off seeming neurotypical throughout the day (for the most part), but I have to work harder at everything than your typical NT. I have to use the analytical part of my brain to try to access my stored database of phrases and ensure it's done within the right context, and with the right tone and hopefully facial expressions. I also have to use that same part of my brain to analyze. I'm pretty sure I'm just kicking the sh*t out of that part of my brain, and I'm exhausted when I come home at night.