Bisexual man/woman relationship does is can work?

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 8:07 am

What do you think about the relationship of a bisexual man with a bisexual woman :-)?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 504AAF705y

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2018, 10:59 pm

IMO, it can work if there is a mutual connection if both the man and the woman identify themselves as bisexual.

Embla
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Feb 2018, 1:54 am

Works fine. I know a lot of people who it works for.
My boyfriend is straight, but I'm bisexual, and there are no problems. Sure, I think about boobs sometimes, but so does he (other boobs than mine, that is). It doesn't mean that we're both about to run off with some other lady, it's just natural for young people to think about sex.

whatalala
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Mar 2018, 1:34 pm

I'm bi, and my boyfriend is bi. We're pretty darn happy together!

Sometimes we make jokes about missing out on the "quintessential gay experience" because of each other, but there is no actual resentment at all. :heart:

We get to salivate over Chris Pine and Emma Stone together, which is neat.

Ask me about my antipsychotics

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2018, 7:45 am

whatalala wrote:
I'm bi, and my boyfriend is bi. We're pretty darn happy together!

Sometimes we make jokes about missing out on the "quintessential gay experience" because of each other, but there is no actual resentment at all. :heart:

We get to salivate over Chris Pine and Emma Stone together, which is neat.

Do homosexual inclinations are not bad?

Sometimes I wonder how many men and women have had a "homosexual incident" in their lives.

I do not look like gay, but I often fantasize about mutual masturbation with other guys,

although anal sex associated with male homosexuality so often arouses my disgust at me as a teenager, I had a friend who was quite well built, he was quite athletic, he seemed a year younger than me, but he had a bigger cock than me, which I truly envied him :mrgreen:

We liked to masturbate with each other, although he cared very much too "not to look too gay", even though he admitted he was gay and felt gay, but our country is too stupid to accept the fact that some men prefer to have sex with other guys than women :mrgreen:

Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Feb 2021, 1:23 am

I am a male. A male/male/female threesome would be fun because a male gets to be with a boy and girl together at the same time.

Fern
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 12:49 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
What do you think about the relationship of a bisexual man with a bisexual woman :-)?

I think they are two people in a relationship. I don't understand why this is even a question to ask.

Last edited by Fern on 28 Feb 2021, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fern
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 12:50 pm

Iphone31966 wrote:
I am a male. A male/male/female threesome would be fun because a male gets to be with a boy and girl together at the same time.

Being bisexual doesn't mean you are necessarily interested in a threesome though.