Anyone ever heard of Virtual Dating Assistants?

Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2018, 4:13 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
While they're at it, get them to check your WP posts too. That way you might avoid referring to all the women on dating sites as 'the scraps'.

That's not what I meant at all. I simply meant numbers wise as scraps, not the people. If one person gets 60 messages and another person gets 3, that's scraps in comparison. That's all.

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2018, 5:03 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
What happens when the person finds out it wasn't really you they were talking to online?

Also I would imagine your typical fairly popular neurotypical male isn't going to struggle as much to find a relationship as a male with aspergers who struggles socially. Sort of like how women with aspergers likely struggle more to find relationships than fairly popular and typical neurotypical women. Most women with aspergers do not have 'unlimited options'.

They might suspect when they finally meet the person IRL, and realize they are a lot different than they were 'online' that there is some dishonesty going on.

Honestly, all people are very different IRL vs online.

Not as in two completely different people, also what if the guy can't keep their cool while pretending this isn't the first time they've talked and comes of as hiding something? Just seems like there are too many things that could go wrong...would be better to pay someone to give online dating counseling like help the person with their searches and messeging, but not do it for them. And maybe for a reasonable price rather than a robbery.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2018, 5:12 pm

Homer_Bob wrote:
Surprised about the backlash but to each of their own. An example I can think of is how staffing agencies have skyrocketed because a lot of people have trouble finding jobs and were frustrated with sending their resume to hundreds of employers and get no results. Sound familiar? The staffing agency fixes a persons resume, submits their resume to different jobs, and sets up the interview for them. If people who struggle with finding jobs can find outside help, I don't see how it would be taboo with dating. You are giving your virtual assistant all authentic information about you. It's not like you're using fake pictures or lie about your occupation etc. They just present the information you give about yourself better. Just like staffing agencies do with struggling job seekers. Getting a job and finding dates are very similar endeavors. A lot of competition and the ones who don't stand out are left behind in the pack.

You still write the resume even if they fix it, and they don't pretend to be you. I am not against outside help with dating, but charging someone 500$ so you can pretend to be them, set up the date and then leave it up to them does seem pretty scammy and unethical for both the customer and potential date. It would probably be better if the outside help did something more like helping them present the info in a better way, helping to set up dates but not doing it for them, maybe teaching them some skills to help them on the date.

But that's just my opinion

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2018, 5:48 pm

This is the site I found and here's what some customers said about it.

https://www.virtualdatingassistants.com/reviews

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."

smudgedhorizon
Toucan
Toucan

21 Feb 2018, 6:34 pm

The Japanese long ago had arranged marriages so adultery became a commonplace. It was customary to exchange love letters (short poems) after all the fornication but not everybody's a skilled poet. So many payed true poets to write them those love letters.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2018, 7:17 pm

Homer_Bob wrote:
This is the site I found and here's what some customers said about it.

https://www.virtualdatingassistants.com/reviews

Alright well looking at that it seems less scammy, but still does seem awfully pricey if it really is 500$.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2018, 7:25 pm

It's a load of baloney. Why are we even discussing this?

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 2:40 am

Homer_Bob wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
While they're at it, get them to check your WP posts too. That way you might avoid referring to all the women on dating sites as 'the scraps'.

That's not what I meant at all. I simply meant numbers wise as scraps, not the people. If one person gets 60 messages and another person gets 3, that's scraps in comparison. That's all.

Thanks for explaining. There do seem to be a lot more men than women who feel comfortable useing them.

I agree with some of the others that it would be better to pay someone to aid doing it yourself, rather than do the whole thing for you. Good advice and guidance could be remembered for future dating too so the person gets to keep something for their money.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 2:50 am

Homer_Bob wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:

That person who gets 60 messages is most likely a woman, and the other a man.

Look, online dating is flawed because of there are way more active males on them than females on them, like at least 12 times more active - and don't believe the sex ration stats these sites claim tho have, they count the fake accounts that they create. Nothing can fix that, not even a virtual dating assistant.

Why else do you think both Tinder and Bumble have removed completely the "last active" feature? Because it made me realize, and a lot of guys, how many profiles are ghosts, so it was discouraging their main audience (males) to use their apps.
Okcupid also removed decades ago the things that showed how many men and how many women are online.

All dating apps are DESPERATE to create the illusion on men that there are lot of women.

You surely heard of the Asheley Madison hack which exposed it to be a scam site:https://gizmodo.com/ashley-madison-code-shows-more-women-and-more-bots-1727613924

I am 100% sure that other dating apps do the same, to a lesser degree.

I mean look, unbelievable:

Programmers' comments:
Quote:
host bot mother creates engagers

birth has been given! let the engager find itself a man!

randomizing start time so engagers don’t all pop up at the same time

for every single state that has guest males, we want to have a chat engager

So don't be fool men, ALL online dating services do such practices, all of them. All are failing to obtain a real large active female membership, so they create female bots as an attempt to fill the huge gap.

I hope one day a hacking team will hack Okcupid, Bumble, Tinder and POF and uncover their data and their lies as well.

So ladies of WP, here's the ugly truth for you: you receive a lot of messages on dating sites not because you are interesting or pretty, but only because your gender is rare there, you are one of the VERY few options for men in your location.

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Feb 2018, 6:56 pm

Homer_Bob wrote:
This seems like an intriguing option to many who seem to fail the online dating game or simply cannot stand the hours to months it takes to message the many people who never reply. For people with Aspergers, could this be an option?

This service allows you to hire someone to run your online dating profiles for you and be able to do the messaging and date set ups. You suck at thinking of what the hell to say?
Of course people may think this is dishonest but at the end of the day, everyone needs a last resort somewhere. Plus it could be seen as another way of getting you matches in the future. At the beginning, people probably thought paying a dating site to help you find dates was weird. Now it's normal. Furthermore, there needs to be a way to balance out the playing field of women having unlimited choices while men seem to get the scraps. Plus you get to give the approval on who you want messaged and to meet with. You'd be able to read all the messages that were exchanged by your ghost writer so you would know all about the person before meeting them.

The downside I see is how you'd act once meeting them in person but maybe a really skilled writer can make your Aspergers known to your date before hand if you want.

Basically, I'd quote to argue, that it's men who cannot stand being objectified by a woman. If a woman wants to argue her reasoning with a fella she likes and he's not having any of it and has narcissistic sexist undertones for a catch then what is she to do? Let the ground swallow her up and let the offender hang his head in shame?
There are enough bottled up sex starved or, family driven loons out there, who understand that the bed hopping game is a matter of derelict choice. So, stand up for and be counted. Whereas for women, we don't want an obstacle course of crappy OkCupid Qsts to seek our ideal matches and bring prince hindsight charming to our front door.
I personally have had many male responses, but the new messaging system is flawed and hangs on a thread by men and women, waiting for their messages to be seen. I usually just go with the like button and maintain a healthy image profile. Out of continuous online responses, I'd say a total of about 1800 messages has been passed from a couple of people to me and seeing as I'm not desperate for updating my common principles and they want to upstart their clean image by comparison, I'd say let the blind man sweat until he sees what I see. I am more than honest with people, and if I like someone I may flirt with them, but I do find it difficult for someone to take a lead on me. When I start to discuss my condition, I get mixed sometimes absent responses.
I don't make it apparently obvious at first when I do the online speed dating thing that I have some hindrances as that would be sharing a part of me with a total stranger.
It's also hard to slow down once you get started and I am a very skilled entrepreneur both verbally and not so non verbally when things start to tumble forwards. Anyways, no I say a virtual assistant, is out of the question, as the likes a bot can make there doesn't do much to further a persons appeal as it's lifting gluttony out of the fog that sends someone down a reclusive mind shaft of complete ignorance or incompetence.
Its a good skill builder but its all an hypnotic illusion when the date suddenly decides that's what you are.
Light Persuasion is handy, but then so are morals and self respect. If the person doesn't reciprocate much or can't take in the usual snippets of conversation, then creating space seems likely. It mostly boils down to the fact, these guys want virgin princesses. from what I've seen and found or they are so scared of women, they use their own stereotypical mode of self interest to bribe a first date. Actually, I would prefer first dates, just for the scenery and relaxation, not all the fuss of finding where to go. Let the real agents arrange something.
Anyway, the whole thing is a waste of time, and although its free, it doesn't bring with it, any date satisfaction.

Jackblood
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Feb 2018, 11:35 pm

This service is for rich and/or busy who want to save time not someone who has trouble getting dates.

Yes a professional can write good messages, a catchy descriotion or even choose ideal photos but it isnt going to be some miracle.

The reason many aspies on here "fail at online dating" isn't because they suck at online dating but because they have little to offer in real life and likely have some serious red flags (obese, badly dressed, mcjob, etc).

Yes most girls won't respond and even less will agree to a date, every guy goes through that but it shouldn't take 100 girls for a single date.

Nickchick
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Mar 2018, 1:30 pm

Homer_Bob wrote:
This seems like an intriguing option to many who seem to fail the online dating game or simply cannot stand the hours to months it takes to message the many people who never reply. For people with Aspergers, could this be an option?

This service allows you to hire someone to run your online dating profiles for you and be able to do the messaging and date set ups. You suck at thinking of what the hell to say? No problem. Pay a pro to do it. Let them spend several hours a week doing the search with results you could never get. Let them go through all the BS of small talk and all that other crap people expect with online dating.

Of course people may think this is dishonest but at the end of the day, everyone needs a last resort somewhere. Plus it could be seen as another way of getting you matches in the future. At the beginning, people probably thought paying a dating site to help you find dates was weird. Now it's normal. Furthermore, there needs to be a way to balance out the playing field of women having unlimited choices while men seem to get the scraps. Plus you get to give the approval on who you want messaged and to meet with. You'd be able to read all the messages that were exchanged by your ghost writer so you would know all about the person before meeting them.

The downside I see is how you'd act once meeting them in person but maybe a really skilled writer can make your Aspergers known to your date before hand if you want. The other downside I see with this is it's very expensive, like 500 a month but I think it's on the deal that dates are guaranteed.

What do you guys think of a service like this?

I don't find it useful personally because online dating shouldn't be that complicated even for a neurodivergent person that you'd have to have someone do it for you especially for that price. If they don't want you as you are then they're not worth dating. It's not the same as getting a job because in most relationships they shouldn't expect you to do anything special for them. Also you need that deep connection and that might be harder to accomplish in online dating.
For that price I would be more interested in a service that would get you any man you want not limited to people who are registered in online dating..men that aren't as easily accessible so I think it's better to get someone who is like the movie Hitch. Sadly I have looked it up and can only find one and they don't live near me and though their price is less amount it would be more in the long run because they charge per hour. Although I know this would be more difficult to put into place because then everyone would be using it that way but there has to be a way that this can happen.

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Mar 2018, 9:44 pm

Nickchick wrote:
Homer_Bob wrote:
This service allows you to hire someone to run your online dating profiles for you and be able to do the messaging and date set ups. You suck at thinking of what the hell to say? No problem. Pay a pro to do it. Let them spend several hours a week doing the search with results you could never get. Let them go through all the BS of small talk and all that other crap people expect with online dating.

What do you guys think of a service like this?

If they don't want you as you are then they're not worth dating. Also you need that deep connection and that might be harder to accomplish in online dating.
Sadly I have looked it up and can only find one and they don't live near me and though their price is less amount it would be more in the long run because they charge per hour. Although I know this would be more difficult to put into place because then everyone would be using it that way but there has to be a way that this can happen.

Virtual or non virtual, if you can't integrate as normal social human beings, then finding a match is going to be out of the question. I have found it hard to stay within my own area as I can't have an interesting or sensually related conversation with anyone, so no brainer that I've taken the off-road map and found worldlier companions in which to manifest my dreams, hopes and ideals with. I, usually have a good conversation with them as well before it leads into employment territory. How do I skirt around the board on that one, well I can't. No point in lending false hope to men with no brainer functions and ideals.
Remarkably, What I have found is that they prefer to wear the skirt so to speak and the woman the trousers.
Only recently has that started to conform itself back to the usual broad clothing range and as an aspie myself, I find it hard, especially when they don't always accept it. So, I have to do something. Take drastic action, in a certified manner. I don't want my full hidden nature totally exposed.. and hire someone from Broadmoor to design a clothing range for e-fits.. of the sexual male variety.
If I can't take too much from a site and its usual ploys, I just go off air for a bit, and people just think I must have got these dates from the casual banter that usually flows.. or presents itself.
I hope I've defragmented enough data on the pros and cons of this to discourage any further site interference from bot handlers.. and self made destructive analysis. Now, get back to .. one to ones without the studio audience present too much and you will all feel better at it.