My unethical Tinder experiment - to expose inflated egos.

Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 10:44 am

CannibalCorpse wrote:
Why do you care at all? You seem to be obsessed with online dating.
You expose shallow women, so what? They will not change.
Everyone will go for the better looking mate, men as well!
Why do you not conduct another's experiment with a pretty woman? You would get the same result.
And at the end of the day, does it matter really? They will end up alone.
People who are ready and capable of being in a healthy relationship will always find a mate.
This is just a waste of energy.

Men are as shallow, the key difference is that they *admit it* - many women on the other hand, like the above, deny it.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 10:49 am

The_Walrus wrote:
You didn't "expose inflated egos". You just insulted random strangers online for no reason. That's such a horrible thing to do...

Oh my, what a horrible crime.... I am so horrible!

But hey everyone do it, including the feminists on jezebel who expose stupid guys getting angry or sending dick pics. They put their photos as well.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 22 Feb 2018, 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 10:50 am

P.S. You are a one-man troll farm.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 10:53 am

hobojungle wrote:
P.S. You are a one-man troll farm.

Wrong.

I am a one-man troll metropolis.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 10:59 am

Benjamin the Donkey wrote:
It's possible they're shallow and appearance-focused people. But it's certain that you care enough about them to spend the time and effort to put on this show and then post about it on this site. Who's really pettier here?

It’s for.... Science!

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Feb 2018, 11:26 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
You didn't "expose inflated egos". You just insulted random strangers online for no reason. That's such a horrible thing to do...

But hey everyone do it, including the feminists on jezebel who expose stupid guys getting angry or sending dick pics. They put their photos as well.

Firstly, "everyone does it" is no excuse.

You do see the difference between swiping right on an app and angrily abusing someone or sending unsolicited dick pics, right?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 11:28 am

Anyway, I disagree with those who say this thread is waste of time, this thread is useful for the regular-looking guys who rely on dating apps.

They have the right to know what’s going on! They have the right to learn why they don’t even get a match or a reply from equally regular looking girls!!

Because expectations are not equal at all, the other side is full of unrealisic standards regarding looks.

Another one:

and not only delusional, she also mocked of Elissa, a good looking local singer (not stunning but not laughable looking like how she made it sound).

Yes - the guys here have the right to know what’s going on.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 22 Feb 2018, 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 11:32 am

The_Walrus wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:

Firstly, "everyone does it" is no excuse.

You do see the difference between swiping right on an app and angrily abusing someone or sending unsolicited dick pics, right?

There’s a big difference but anyway...

Look, I made it clear that I am a jerk and won’t care about moralist lectures, then why you are still lecturing me?

Just call me jerk and walk away.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 12:09 pm

traven wrote:
maybe its just sad, halfway 30s and still looking,
but what's a model? a model is also average looking without the profesional photographer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG2sLpr5U38&index=6[/youtube

Sad indeed, maybe their unrealistic expectation is the reason why they are on tinder after all.

CannibalCorpse
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Feb 2018, 3:51 pm

"They have the right to know what’s going on! They have the right to learn why they don’t even get a match or a reply from equally regular looking girls!!"

What's going on? These apps and websites are businesses. They don't care about you to get a date, they just want tp give false hope that you can get a date if you buy extras, superlikes and god knows what.

And men who think they will find a date online are
-pretty naive,
-lazy, not wanting to do much
-afraid of rejection- not manly at all
-too shy-not good as in real life they won't stand a chance when somebody meets them and they can't say a word after being so witty in the chat
-only want to get laid
-have some personality disorder

The bottom line is that real men will talk to other people for real and they are not desperate to find somebody and they will not twist this shallowness to
"I have to be attracted to the girl"
Meaning you better be a 7 girl if you want him, it doesn't matter that I am a slob. I deserve a pretty girlfriend.

And this still doesn't matter as in real life people who actually meet will fall in love with imperfections that make one unique.

smudgedhorizon
Toucan
Toucan

22 Feb 2018, 3:57 pm

Seems to be your special interest. No those women aren't ugly, they could be photographed just like the male model. In fact the male model has pimples on the forehead. The second lady is very beautiful, had she not plucked her eyebrows she would do as a model as well.
Maybe you should look among men more? I think you like men better.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 4:02 pm

Quote:
No those women aren't ugly,

No one said that, I said they're regular like most of humanity.

smudgedhorizon wrote:
Maybe you should look among men more? I think you like men better.

No, I have a girlfriend.

Try to insult me with something else, this one doesn't work.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 4:07 pm

CannibalCorpse wrote:
"They have the right to know what’s going on! They have the right to learn why they don’t even get a match or a reply from equally regular looking girls!!"

What's going on? These apps and websites are businesses. They don't care about you to get a date, they just want tp give false hope that you can get a date if you buy extras, superlikes and god knows what.

And men who think they will find a date online are
-pretty naive,
-lazy, not wanting to do much
-afraid of rejection- not manly at all
-too shy-not good as in real life they won't stand a chance when somebody meets them and they can't say a word after being so witty in the chat
-only want to get laid
-have some personality disorder

The bottom line is that real men will talk to other people for real and they are not desperate to find somebody and they will not twist this shallowness to
"I have to be attracted to the girl"
Meaning you better be a 7 girl if you want him, it doesn't matter that I am a slob. I deserve a pretty girlfriend.

And this still doesn't matter as in real life people who actually meet will fall in love with imperfections that make one unique.

Look, I am totally sure if a regular looking guy comes here and says he believes he deserves only a supermodel, he would be called unrealistic by most of you- and this would be true - he would be really unrealistic.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 4:14 pm

Have you noticed something strange in this thread? The members' reactions on half of first page were fine, none were attacking me with personal attacks,..... until CannibalCorpse's first post, then it followed with other attackers.

In psychology, they call this the Bandwagon effect.

smudgedhorizon
Toucan
Toucan

22 Feb 2018, 4:15 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
No, I have a girlfriend

That doesn't prove anything.

smudgedhorizon
Toucan
Toucan

22 Feb 2018, 4:17 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote: