My unethical Tinder experiment - to expose inflated egos.

Page 2 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

smudgedhorizon
Toucan
Toucan

22 Feb 2018, 4:17 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
until CannibalCorpse's first post, then it followed with other attackers

I only read your original post, as well as some other of yours

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 4:18 pm

smudgedhorizon wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
No, I have a girlfriend

That doesn't prove anything.

Sorry, but i am not gonna send you my sex tapes.

smudgedhorizon
Toucan
Toucan

22 Feb 2018, 4:20 pm

^^^Men can f%7# dogs, bottles, cattle

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 4:22 pm

^^ What the f%7#

/scratching head.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 5:31 pm

Not entirely sure what you proved other than you are indeed amoral. Congratulations?

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 5:39 pm

smudgedhorizon wrote:
Seems to be your special interest. No those women aren't ugly, they could be photographed just like the male model. In fact the male model has pimples on the forehead. The second lady is very beautiful, had she not plucked her eyebrows she would do as a model as well.
Maybe you should look among men more? I think you like men better.

I agree, that second lady was very attractive. I would have swiped right.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 6:10 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
smudgedhorizon wrote:
Seems to be your special interest. No those women aren't ugly, they could be photographed just like the male model. In fact the male model has pimples on the forehead. The second lady is very beautiful, had she not plucked her eyebrows she would do as a model as well.

But she would never swipe right on you nor 99% of guys there probably- not even in a million years- because you and them don’t look like supermodels.

That’s actually the point I am trying to make.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 6:14 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
Not entirely sure what you proved other than you are indeed amoral. Congratulations?

It’s not like i am leading them into something; I am telling them it’s a fake experimental account right after they match.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 8:17 pm

this thread is so pathetic.

you can't access this girls likes, so you can't confirm they only like super-model looking guys.
tinder works on a superficial first contact – mostly pictures, sometimes a short profile – but it doesn't mean that those person only care for this, that's why a like isn't necessary any relationship contract, people will talk and see if they can bond beyond this superficial first contact.

but it feel almost pointless to criticize as you're just doing this s**t to confirm your bias and will repeat that woman are being critical to you because you are exposing some truth about them. honestly, get a life.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 8:44 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
smudgedhorizon wrote:

But she would never swipe right on you nor 99% of guys there probably- not even in a million years- because you and them don’t look like supermodels.

That’s actually the point I am trying to make.

You know nothing about me nor those who have taken an interest in me, that is your own bias and I care not that you find me unattractive, since your opinion doesn't equate to hers. The point of the app is to connect people that find each other sexually attractive.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 8:52 pm

All this thread proves is that trolling and being "intentionally provocative" with the intention of making the forum more toxic is only against the rules for some commenters, for others it is perfectly allowable.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 9:11 pm

smudgedhorizon wrote:
^^^Men can f%7# dogs, bottles, cattle

Hahahahahahaha!! !! ! *gasping_for_air*

Ok, true story, and I sh¡+ you not:

There was this guy at my school who used to bully me and certain others. Some of his buddies were hanging out at his house when he says, “hey you see that cow right there? Ima f%7# it!” So, *snort* he drops his pants and does it!

So, naturally, the story got around and his buddies all confirmed it until he started threatening them, I suppose.

One day I was on the school bus when he started his usual antics with us lower life forms. At this point in my life and despite being a total wimp I’d developed quite a high tolerance for pain. He starts giving me a hard time, so I came back with “yessir, whatever you say, Cowpoke.” And I couldn’t stop laughing. Here he is punching me and beating me to a bloody pulp in front of everyone and I can’t stop laughing. I mean, I’m in hysterics and still calling him a cowpoke every time he hits me. Next thing I know, everyone on the bus is pointing and laughing and chanting “Cowpoke! Cowpoke! Cowpoke!”

That ended his bullying days, and I think after the next school year he quietly disappeared.

I heard he eventually did get married. I heard she was a real cow. *snort* *snicker*

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 12:59 am

well, i think this has gone long enough.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.