Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

accountinglad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Feb 2018, 3:00 pm

How do you ask a girl out from Tinder on Instagram for example?
Girls always give me excuses
https://imgur.com/a/GHDRR
Is that girl into me?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 3:04 pm

Those who link their instagram to tinder ans have 500+ pics are just looking for more followers.

They are probably making money out of it.

So forget it, they aren’t there for dating.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 3:11 pm

I don't think people using those sites are generally using it as a venue to seek dates. So with that you can really only ask them and hope for the best...but I wouldn't really expect anything as that is not really why people are on those kinds of websites. Of course I have certainly heard of couples meeting in rather strange ways, so its not impossible but its also not very likely.

Not sure how I would have felt about being propositioned on a site I go to just to upload/edit pictures.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 3:15 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
I don't think people using those sites are generally using it as a venue to seek dates. So with that you can really only ask them and hope for the best...but I wouldn't really expect anything as that is not really why people are on those kinds of websites. Of course I have certainly heard of couples meeting in rather strange ways, so its not impossible but its also not very likely.

Not sure how I would have felt about being propositioned on a site I go to just to upload/edit pictures.

i think you failed to understand him.

The girl is on tinder which is a dating site; but on tinder you can link your profile to instagram.

While tinder is a dating app by itself; many instagram “influencers” are using tinder to get more followers on instagram.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 3:52 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

The girl is on tinder which is a dating site; but on tinder you can link your profile to instagram.

While tinder is a dating app by itself; many instagram “influencers” are using tinder to get more followers on instagram.

Well then perhaps he should pursue them on their Tinder profiles rather than their Instagram profiles.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 4:04 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Hmmmm...

Note.

To.

Self.

Time to get a Tinder account.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 4:09 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Well then perhaps he should pursue them on their Tinder profiles rather than their Instagram profiles.

Those women literally swipe right on all guys, knowing that the guys will follow them to instagram. Usually they look like models or at least they pose like them. It's a business that generates money.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 1:31 am

anyway fyi all, i deleted the fake tinder (the thread that caused so much uproar) after one day; got bored of it- back to reality.

accountinglad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2018, 3:35 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

That's a chore as you have to match with them etc

samuelR
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

07 Aug 2019, 7:47 am

To find interesting female profiles on Instagram, you can use this hashtag - https:. Some of the profiles are hidden gems, not that famous but very interesting and inspiring.

Last edited by B19 on 13 Nov 2019, 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.: spammer

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 8:23 am

^
“Hi hidden gem, I don’t want to sound too stalkish but I came across your profile while searching for #girls, Ho ho”