Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

papercraneheart
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Feb 2018, 2:45 pm

Hi!! ! I like to go by Kammy on forums so that is how I will introduce myself. I’m Kammy, 31, and I know for sure I have ADHD. But I always felt like there was something about me that couldn’t be explained by ADHD, like I was not human and everyone else was. I read Aspergirls a year ago and it blew my world apart. I have it on my kindle and reread it often, and have found immense comfort in reading other memoirs by autistic women. I feel like it would be really hard to find a doctor whose up to speed on the differences between asd men and women and this has kept me from seeking a diagnosis officially. I’m also OCD, have general anxiety, severe sensory issues, and was once misdiagnosed as bipolar. My special interests are origami, plane crashes, Central Asia, sailor moon, and wrestling (WWE, yes I know it is fake) to name a few. I also really like pools and old photos of pools and the tiles. Despite all this I maintain an illusion of being normal by being super into makeup, skincare and kpop. I also really love the gym; cardio is the only thing that calms down my adhd. I love fashion as well but it’s really hard to find cute clothes I can handle wearing for very long. I feel like I don’t believe to the world of “nerds” or “normies” because I’m stuck in between.

Anyway hi! I’m not even sure I should be posting here! 8O

smudgedhorizon
Toucan
Toucan

23 Feb 2018, 4:48 pm

Of course you can post in this section!
Do you, perhaps, invent your own origami as well?

papercraneheart
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Feb 2018, 4:56 pm

I haven’t tried inventing any designs yet! Maybe some day. I really like modular designs like kusudama, you have to make the same piece 30 times and I like how repetitive it is.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 5:02 pm

Welcome to WP!

I am also into modular design.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 5:14 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

smudgedhorizon
Toucan
Toucan

23 Feb 2018, 5:45 pm

Me too, very into modular designs, also symmetrical stuff and like to repeat them a lot. Spirals and stars have many repeating in them. DNA spiral also exists in origami, not hard at all.