DevilMayAsian
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Feb 2018, 3:14 pm

-makes minimum wage
-my job bagging groceries
-still lives with parents at the age of 34 rent free
-handsome devil with a great personality and funny
-has a 1/10 voice and speech impediment.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 5:46 pm

What does 1/10 mean?

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Feb 2018, 5:48 pm

I wouldn't be pessimistic about yourself dude.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 5:51 pm

I wouldn't not date you from the information given. Except maybe the 1/10 voice. I don't know what that means but if it means I wouldn't be able to understand you, that could be tricky.

DevilMayAsian

25 Feb 2018, 6:17 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
What does 1/10 mean?

1/10 voice is one of the worst sounding voices you ever heard.

10/10 voice is one the best sounding voices.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 6:21 pm

What’s wrong with your voice?

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 6:44 pm

lets see a pic and a clip of your voice.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 11:28 pm

No but I'd date your sister.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 12:04 am

Quote:
-makes minimum wage

this is irrelevant

Quote:

this is quite subjective matter which i should judge by myself.

it's very difficult to answer if i would date or not you because that's not how dating works.
but i guess if i'd agree that you had a great personality and is funny, i would answer yes but i don't know you.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 2:57 am

ltcvnzl wrote:
Quote:
-makes minimum wage

this is irrelevant

Quote:

it's very difficult to answer if i would date or not you because that's not how dating works.
but i guess if i'd agree that you had a great personality and is funny, i would answer yes but i don't know you.

For many women in the us. It’s very irrelevant and a deal breaker. Women in the US want men with their life together which means having good paying job, their own place and a good car.
Min wage by definition isn’t a good paying job.

To the op it’s a harsh world out there for men like us.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 3:02 am

You will never hear the truth from here.

Their decision happens in a fraction of seconds.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 3:08 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 3:21 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:

Yup, the most honest answer. You win.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 8:27 am

sly279 wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
Quote:
-makes minimum wage

this is irrelevant

Quote:

For many women in the us. It’s very irrelevant and a deal breaker. Women in the US want men with their life together which means having good paying job, their own place and a good car.

i'm not in the US so i can't answer for it, but here there is also guys who thinks this way and i just feel they are focusing on the wrong kind of women.

there is women who wants a man as provider? yes, for sure. i don't want to deny it, a lot of our society is based on this idea. but also there is a lot of women who don't want to play by this rules, and want someone nice to build a life together in case of a serious relationship, or in a dating only scenario, someone nice to spend time with – how much you earn don't affect this a lot.

if you focus too much on the fact that you work on x and that's why you can't have a women, you're probably not creating an attractive personality for the kind of women who wouldn't care about it, as they probably don't like to be generalized by something they aren't.

Jackblood
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Feb 2018, 11:15 am

ltcvnzl wrote:
sly279 wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
Quote:
-makes minimum wage

this is irrelevant

Quote:

i'm not in the US so i can't answer for it, but here there is also guys who thinks this way and i just feel they are focusing on the wrong kind of women.

there is women who wants a man as provider? yes, for sure. i don't want to deny it, a lot of our society is based on this idea. but also there is a lot of women who don't want to play by this rules, and want someone nice to build a life together in case of a serious relationship, or in a dating only scenario, someone nice to spend time with – how much you earn don't affect this a lot.

if you focus too much on the fact that you work on x and that's why you can't have a women, you're probably not creating an attractive personality for the kind of women who wouldn't care about it, as they probably don't like to be generalized by something they aren't.

This is "growing together" is nice and something churchians spouse out to discourage men from getting their s**t together, playing the field, and dating a girl more than 4 years their junior. However, this is how divorces happen and many of those churches are anti-male (jacking off is a sin but trashy tattoos are ok). My friend, who isnt that bad financially but below avg and is overweight married his college sweetheart and she has relentlessly flirted with me and hinted at wanting to come to my apartment.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 12:03 pm

ltcvnzl wrote:
sly279 wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
Quote:
-makes minimum wage

this is irrelevant

Quote:

Some maybe want a provider, but a lot including women on wp. Want a guy who makes as much as them or more. They say it’s about living the lifestyle they desire and s guy making less who doesn’t have his life together not being able to do that. They want a guy who can afford a 4 bedroom house, two new cars, and vacations to Europe few times a year. Where as I’m content with no car, staying in my town maybe going to the coast once a year. The US is very superficial and materialistic. It’s all about your status, what you own etc. people fight with each other over what kind of $1,000 phone they have.

I’ve never seen or met a woman besides few on wp who don’t care, that’s the honest truth. Out of tens of thousands of profiles I’ve seen and hundreds I’ve met. Most women don’t see wanting a guy with his life together as superficial even here in wrong planet. But a guy who wants a thin blond woman they say is very superficial, message is it’s not ok to only like certain women based on their physical form but it’s completely fine to only like certain men based on how much money they make. No they aren’t gold diggers. Thayer require them going after rich men. Honestly it’s cause everyone is raised to want middle class lifestyle, ut less then half the nation is middle class and shrinking. So how can everyone epexct to be middle class? Who will do the many service jobs required to keep society running? Those middle class people need retail works or they get utterly lost and confused on what I’d consider simple stuff. They need trash collectors, janitors,bank tellers, waiters,cooks, etc. world runs because of low paid lower class workers, it’d ground to a halt without us, but most women even those working said jobs won’t date low men, cause they desire to be middle class. I’d love to be middle class and date a cute thin small woman, not going happen. In my opinion most women are crazy in the sense they hold on to unobtainable dreams so tightly they refuse to date men who’d make them happy in all other ways besides income status.

How would I find women who don’t care about mans life being together if they don’t go online?

Why did we allow society to define life together as meaning middle class with two cars and a home? Why do we belittle 1/3 of the nation for not being middle class. On the news we here middle class this middle class that, all anyone cares about is the middle class in this country. I hate the middle class. I hate that they all that matters besides the rich. The middle class blames us poor for all their problems too all while relying on us to keep their life going. Everything they use, eat, etc is made by lower class poor people.

So i dont know but if yiu make a male account in any dating site in America you’ll find most women say at the bottom thst to message they’d yiu must have: good job, car, home.

Or their say I have my life together and you must too.
FYI I wouldn’t say someone working two jobs, so they can pay for a car and house have their life together but I too shy and respectful of them saying I can’t message them to tell them. Why do they put themselves through such crap and lose so much sleep so they can have status symbols?