Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

plateshutoverlock
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Mar 2018, 7:52 pm

For a long time I have been pondering living in a strict environment, and I am thinking that it might be beneficial for me. I am talking about having a caretaker or somebody who would take on a parental role, someone who I would answer to, and who would help me manage my finances, and other aspects of my life. I think in a very conservative manner, and even dress conservatively (long sleeve blouses buttoned all the way up, long floor length skirts, stuff like that), so I think this may be the best thing for me. What do you think?

arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 4:17 pm

And what benefit would the strict caretaker get out of it? Or are you thinking of paying for this service? If you want other people to boss you around, maybe you should join the military or a convent, or marry someone very domineering.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 7:41 pm

Bondage dominance sadomasochism

How are you going to pay to hire someone to do that?

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2018, 8:27 am

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Bondage dominance sadomasochism

How are you going to pay to hire someone to do that?

I mean...I wouldn't presume to recommend one, but I'm pretty sure there are people who provide that sort of thing professionally...

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2018, 11:56 am

It's cheaper to learn to be strict with yourself.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2018, 12:22 pm

Well what is your current situation, like why do you think this would be good for you?

My first instinct is to say no, that does not sound like it would be a good option...but not sure exactly why you'd want something like that or why you feel it would be beneficial. Also I think its possible to get 'Care taker' type people who aren't a full time parental figure...like they can come and check up on you, provide finance help ect but you still would live independently and be in charge of yourself.

I really think the only time a parental type care-taker would be a good idea, is for someone with such low functioning they really need around the clock care, and it would be dangerous to leave them alone because they might wander off and get hurt. But based on your post I would assume your functioning is not quite so low you'd need all that.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2018, 3:35 pm

Military

Civilian conservation corps

Year Up

Job Corps

Buddhist monastery

Join a reality TV show, like "Big Brother"

Become a civilian police or firefighter

Group home