Does no one want to make friends anymore?

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 May 2018, 4:39 pm

I also have trouble making friends with the female race in general. Having trouble since 2004 has hardly ever gotten me a girlfriend. Asking the straight female age range of 18-30 has done nothing but gotten me into trouble with either their boyfriend or husband.
Please PM me with a solution to this.

Eth23
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 May 2018, 11:09 pm

Sometimes it just doesn't feel like it, but ya gonna keep trying. Best of luck to you.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2018, 5:20 pm

I always want to make friends.

I've always like Casper the Friendly Ghost. I never found him corny.

I used to feel like Charlie Brown, who never got a Valentine.

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2018, 2:24 pm

The Neurotypical (NT) perspectives about a growing reluctance to make (and maintain) friendships might be helpful towards understanding challenges with friendships concerning the Autism Spectrum(AS). From my perspective, I sense that the thinking regarding NTs, and the AS might have more common ground than thought.

magicrabbit
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 May 2018, 4:59 pm

FYI I'm always down for making new friends....if you're still looking. I have a couple NT friends but that definitely doesn't mean theyre normal. I agree that you shouldn't be too forward or tell your life story right away. I smoke outside with my neighbors on occasion and my one neighbor made it very clear she wasn't interested in further developing the friendship by avoiding my invitation to stop over and continue chatting. It's frustrating and all because I know I'm a great friend and I didn't do anything wrong, she just doesn't want to give the friendship a chance. I could be wrong here but I doubt it. I mean she's invited me to her place once or twice before so yeah, NT's are frustrating. Anyway I DO want to make more friends, especially who are also on the spectrum, so message me if you are interested.