Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

John Gault
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Apr 2018, 6:37 pm

I feel like s**t today. It's like I go through months of anxiety, social isolation, paranoia then I get the sudden urge to try and go out and meet someone new or just socialize but I get so damn uncomfortable trying to talk to people, I'll stammer and say weird things. I don't mean to it just happens. Then I get depressed and go back to isolation. Pfft ! WTF! Over it. It's been this way since 2007. Before that, I was high on opiates the whole time acting like a f*****g idiot for 15 years. The misery of life man. Before that, I was getting raised by a child molester and an enabler, WTF! I was doomed from the start. My mother gave me up for adoption, cause she was addicted to drugs and my father was one of 4 musicians in some band from the 60's. She doesn't know which one and won't tell me the name of the band. When does it all end man? :ninja:

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2018, 9:20 pm

I hope you have other family you can reach out to. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate.

John Gault
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Apr 2018, 4:08 pm

Nope.. no family. Just a difficult teenage son who I rarely get to spend time with and when I do he acts like an a-hole. :|

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2018, 5:04 pm

He doesn't respect you, it seems he's sizing you up. You know teenage years are always rough.