Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Fay
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 May 2018, 10:46 pm

Im not really good with introduceing myself but ill try.

Im 33 summers old or young. English isnt my native language therefore please understand i try my best to make as little typos as possible.

Ive been late diagnosed with the aspergers syndrome. I wasnt very excited about it, i first denyed the fact but lately my life has become a bit to extra ordinary for my tastes. Not that i know different though but im haveing a hard time to comprehend what actually is going on and how i can work towards a better if this makes any sense. Therefore i found this forum trough research and perhaps its a good idea to talk with people that wont judge or misunderstand me in the first place.

About interessts i like everything that makes me "escape of this word". Fantasy things like Lord of the rings, ah... :D computer games. I can do conversations about philosophic subjects or i love science related themes about space, nature. I do love to research conspiracy theories to its intressting what ideas people come up with. Ah else im socially quite incompetent i supose. I dont talk much unless there is something usefull to share. I dont like if peoples are rude or judgemental ill be very sad though im mstly polite in my perception but it can fail sometimes to i guess.

Well i guess i tried :)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2018, 1:49 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

lostxprophit
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 May 2018, 2:54 am

Fay wrote:
Im not really good with introduceing myself but ill try.

Im 33 summers old or young. English isnt my native language therefore please understand i try my best to make as little typos as possible.

Ive been late diagnosed with the aspergers syndrome. I wasnt very excited about it, i first denyed the fact but lately my life has become a bit to extra ordinary for my tastes. Not that i know different though but im haveing a hard time to comprehend what actually is going on and how i can work towards a better if this makes any sense. Therefore i found this forum trough research and perhaps its a good idea to talk with people that wont judge or misunderstand me in the first place.

About interessts i like everything that makes me "escape of this word". Fantasy things like Lord of the rings, ah... :D computer games. I can do conversations about philosophic subjects or i love science related themes about space, nature. I do love to research conspiracy theories to its intressting what ideas people come up with. Ah else im socially quite incompetent i supose. I dont talk much unless there is something usefull to share. I dont like if peoples are rude or judgemental ill be very sad though im mstly polite in my perception but it can fail sometimes to i guess.

Well i guess i tried :)

Welcome to WP! I hope you enjoy your stay and make new friends!

I myself am a huge Gamer and also a fairly big Bookworm

Also everyone here's fairly nice

Self Diagnosed

No longer Active on here; I have moved to AutisimForums/AspieCentral under the username Isadoorian

giveen
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 May 2018, 9:07 am

Being diagnosised as an adult can be both a blessing and a curse.

You can finally say to yourself "My life finally makes sense" and a curse of "I wish I had help earlier in life, it would have made things easier"

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2018, 3:23 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2018, 5:50 pm

Welcome! Hope you find this forum friendly and accepting.

Fay

14 May 2018, 8:39 pm

Thx everyone for the replys and blessings.

For late diagnosis i cant say much but the strugle is real. Yes some things makeing perfect sense but at the other hand i wish someone told me earlier. Ive been wrong diagnosed aIongside other psycholocical issues and for girls to its hard for them to diagnose aspergers. At the otherhand trough this i had to cope with it in a intuitive way in such as developing strategies. Worst part though are the oversensory issues and social part. Like not haveing any friends *no need to pitty really i love my solitude. But the core issue as such as, not being able to comunicate as usual people do, not able to follow conversations which are beyond your intressts, misunderstandings etc. It caused to me to lose jobs allot, uneccesary dramas lol i dont even get why people are so sensitive i just told the truth but itll be hell i can usure you. The best thing is to ghost wherever people are. Thats why i love my hat, it makes me "invisible".

And yes i love computer games, at least its a world you can move beyond "limitations".

Do you know the feeling like its absolutely impossible to do something you have no intresst in it?!

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 6:19 pm

Welcome, Fay, to WP

Yes, I can relate to the situations you describe. I know I did not advance in my career due to my inability to play the games. I was not successful at many jobs until I found self-employment. I was very lonely when I was young and as a young adult. Now I enjoy being alone. I find most conversation tedious unless it has a purpose. I think you will see that many of us here experience the same things you describe.

I am of a generation when autism was barely known and it is only recently that it has been described for girls. I am glad that so much of my life, which did not make sense, now does make sense. I hope you find the same here.