Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Ilikemusic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 May 2018, 8:15 pm

I am a young man. I am new to Wrong Planet. I am learning alot. I was diagnosed when I was 3. That was before I was verbal. I started talking when I was 5. I was pottytrained by 7. School is difficult for me. Its a loud busy place that causes sensory overload constantly. Meltdowns are a regular occurence. I like music though. It helps me alot. Headphones and Weighted blankets are essential. Cats are great too. I really like the feeling of certain textures too. Fluffy carpet and velvet. Curtains are nice too. I get out of my chair in school just so I can rub the curtains. I love talking to myself too. I love the sound of the ocean too. My favorite food is Tacos or Pizza. I like soda too, especially Grape Crush or Lime Jarritos. My favorite colors are Blue and Purple. I really like converse. I like to chew on chewy necklaces. It feels good. I do not like touch. Its painful for me. I wanted to play Basketball on the School team but I have sensory issues that made that difficult. I also have ADHD. I was diagnosed with that when I started school. Im a very hyper yet introverted person. Im impulsive. I stim a lot too. My favorite stims are Hand flapping or Rocking. When Im stressed I wave my hands around and slam them down. Thats how my teachers know that I need alone time. I also get really bad test anxiety. I am also in Special Ed Math classes. I have never been in a mainstream math class.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2018, 8:43 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 10:29 am

Welcome to WrongPlanet, I hope you like it; there are lots of other people here who like to listen to music to help them feel good. :D

I really like textures too. When old clothes that feel nice get worn out, I always keep a little piece to put in my pocket so I can feel it whenever I want. Velvet and cats feel really good (I wish I could keep a cat in my pocket, too! :lol: )

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 6:13 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet.

I love Lime Jarritos too! :D

Music, soft textures, beautiful flowers. There are many wonderful things in the world. Enjoy your time here!

lostxprophit
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 May 2018, 6:18 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process!

Self Diagnosed

No longer Active on here; I have moved to AutisimForums/AspieCentral under the username Isadoorian

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 2:05 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet. This forum is so good to use.

Quintzal
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 May 2018, 3:57 pm

What kind(s) of music do you enjoy?

Ilikemusic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 May 2018, 4:09 pm

Quintzal wrote:
What kind(s) of music do you enjoy?

Pop or Pop-Punk or rock.

Quintzal
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 May 2018, 4:42 pm

I have similar musical tastes. I recently came across a band called Texxcoco - they're from Spain, but sing in English. They have a fun energy.

There's also a band that I love, called La Luz - a mellow surf-rock group with some really amazing harmonies.