22 May 2018, 4:56 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I bet White as Snow is not ugly at all.

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

trust me bro, i am so ugly that i cant even go to school/job because i am so ashamed over how i look. been like this since i was 14, its social isolation for me and nothing more to life than that. there is no way a hideous monster like me have a place in this modern world. i belong in england 1440 or something .

I’m willing to bet if you posted a photo people wouldn’t think that at all.

i already showed myself on internet many times and everytime people have told me that i am really ugly/one of the most ugly guys they have seen.

That's not true, you posted a pic on this site and people told you that they don't think you look ugly.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2018, 5:11 pm

If white_as_snow isn't going to make his own thread, I want this one locked.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 May 2018, 5:13 pm

Marknis wrote:

sorry bud, this is my thread now. i am taking over.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 May 2018, 5:14 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

trust me bro, i am so ugly that i cant even go to school/job because i am so ashamed over how i look. been like this since i was 14, its social isolation for me and nothing more to life than that. there is no way a hideous monster like me have a place in this modern world. i belong in england 1440 or something .

i already showed myself on internet many times and everytime people have told me that i am really ugly/one of the most ugly guys they have seen.

That's not true, you posted a pic on this site and people told you that they don't think you look ugly.

i asked if i looked swedish, they said no. nothing else was said. but on other sites...oh my...i was called the love child of saddam and bin ladin by one.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2018, 5:25 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
Marknis wrote:

sorry bud, this is my thread now. i am taking over.

Messaged XFilesGeek about this. It shouldn't be so hard for you to make your own thread but you've forced me to request a lock on this.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2018, 5:31 am

white_as_snow wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

i asked if i looked swedish, they said no. nothing else was said. but on other sites...oh my...i was called the love child of saddam and bin ladin by one.

I'll prob get in trouble for this, but your insistence on being out of touch with reality is hard to tolerate. Here's some content from a previous thread of yours:

OP: Here is 2 new pictures of me.
[MOD EDIT: pictures deleted at OP's request]
Be honest now, I must be one of the most ugly guy on earth?

Male: You're way better looking than me.

Female: You are okay-looking. Not gorgeous, not horrid, squarely in the middle 80% of the population, looks-wise, ie your physical appearance alone isn't what repels women. 

Male: You are not ugly at all, what made you think so? 
By those photos I'd give you 4 of 5.

Male: uh no, but those photos aren't particularly impressive-looking either, if that's what you're getting at. 

Male: You look like a regular guy.
If you looked like Quasimodo or the Elephant Man, I could see a reason why someone would be repulsed by your looks at first glance. But you don't. You look like a regular man in the street.

OP: The only ones who are saying that I look decent are guys. And is also only guys that think that I have a decent personality. Girls always avoid me and think that im ugly and boring.