Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 1:21 am

I think he's one of the worst kinds of traitors, he wants to sell our health and wellbeing in the name of big oil and coal. He should not be allowed anywhere near environmental policy ever. Seriously this man is a threat to the well-being of this great country...Prove me wrong?....

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 1:22 am

he's in the wrong place.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 1:27 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
he's in the wrong place.

That is a given, I have signed at least 5 petitions to get him fired or at least penalized. I just hate that he wants to hurt our country like he has a vendetta against helping the environment and reducing our human impact. The way to the future is becoming more eco-friendly, I am so disappointed by all the people who don't realize that potential. Like literally more jobs could be created by going more green in this country...but people just want to keep pandering to big oil? What the hell where has dignity gone?

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 4:01 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
he's in the wrong place.

That is a given, I have signed at least 5 petitions to get him fired or at least penalized. I just hate that he wants to hurt our country like he has a vendetta against helping the environment and reducing our human impact. The way to the future is becoming more eco-friendly, I am so disappointed by all the people who don't realize that potential. Like literally more jobs could be created by going more green in this country...but people just want to keep pandering to big oil? What the hell where has dignity gone?

It disappeared along with general intelligence around November 8th 2016.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 1:12 pm

Hate him to death.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 2:00 pm

Under Pruitt it is the EDA, environmental destruction agency.

MissChess
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 May 2018, 6:51 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
he's in the wrong place.

Yes, on Earth is definitely the wrong place for Scott Pruitt.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2018, 4:25 am

Pruitt is just a manifestation of everything evil Trump has brought into government: blind lust and greed, as well as any disregard for responsibility for the future.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2018, 5:00 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pruitt is just a manifestation of everything evil Trump has brought into government: blind lust and greed, as well as any disregard for responsibility for the future.

True, but he is hurting american people and the environment, so he needs to be removed...I mean as much as I dislike Trump...I think getting rid of Pruitt is more essential than getting rid of trump. I mean he directly threatens our national well-being with terrible environmental oversight. I mean I care a lot about social issues like equal rights for people regardless of race, ethnicity, spoken language, sexual orientation, sexual identidy, political views(so long as you are not calling for harm against other people), disability ect....but this environment thing, its bigger. If we don't address it than we will not have a livable planet to push for more equal rights upon to begin with. Too me the environment is the biggest issue...we need it to survive just like the remaining wildlife on this planet. Destroying it will be the biggest mistake mankind has made.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2018, 5:03 am

He is hurting children, due to his irresponsible perspective...we could have worse air quality which gives kids Asthma.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2018, 3:24 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

True, but he is hurting american people and the environment, so he needs to be removed...I mean as much as I dislike Trump...I think getting rid of Pruitt is more essential than getting rid of trump. I mean he directly threatens our national well-being with terrible environmental oversight. I mean I care a lot about social issues like equal rights for people regardless of race, ethnicity, spoken language, sexual orientation, sexual identidy, political views(so long as you are not calling for harm against other people), disability ect....but this environment thing, its bigger. If we don't address it than we will not have a livable planet to push for more equal rights upon to begin with. Too me the environment is the biggest issue...we need it to survive just like the remaining wildlife on this planet. Destroying it will be the biggest mistake mankind has made.

I agree. But Trump will most likely hold on to Pruitt longer than any of his other sycophants because he's just that - - a major ass kisser. The best way to get rid of Pruitt is to get rid of his orange god-emperor.

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2018, 8:14 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I agree. But Trump will most likely hold on to Pruitt longer than any of his other sycophants because he's just that - - a major ass kisser. The best way to get rid of Pruitt is to get rid of his orange god-emperor.
Agreed. I'd love it if that Oompa Loompa were removed from the Oval Office by real Oompa Loompas, complete with a song detailing just how terrible a president he has been, but alas, reality is no fun. At best we can hope for bureaucracy to succeed for a change and send that imbecile on his way. I fear his removal will be the result of being poisoned or pumped full of lead but that is not the end of office I wish upon him. On the other hand, I also sincerely hope he won't serve a full two terms.