Stopping Robert Mueller to protect us all

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 7:25 am

The Hill slams the whole investigation pretty hard.

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/38 ... us-all?amp

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 8:00 am

The author is anything but some MAGA guy.

Mark Penn served as pollster and adviser to President Clinton from 1995 to 2000, including during his impeachment. He is chairman of the Harris Poll and author of "Microtrends Squared."

Regular plain old corruption is to unglomourous compared to being a Putin puppet.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 9:56 am

The dam is starting to crack. Here's some first-rate analysis of Stefan Halper from a former Navy intelligence officer. Halper is the FBI/CIA operative that was sent to try to entrap low-level Trump campaign people and create a phony justification for further investigation.

https://libertyunyielding.com/2018/05/2 ... n-insider/

There Are Four Lights!

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 9:59 am

I'm getting a little impatient about Mueller's investigation, but not because it's time to end it. I just want to know everything he found, and for 2nd tier players to go to jail if they deserve to.

It's just as well that #MeToo derailed Kevin Spacey's run on "House of Cards," because as bizarre as those plots became, they still don't hold a candle to the Trump story.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 10:00 am

The problem with all these people is that they ALL overstep the law or politics as we know it wouldn't exist in the first place.

I'm sorry for anyone gullible enough to believe the sociopaths running everything care about legality.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 11:51 am

cberg wrote:
I'm sorry for anyone gullible enough to believe the sociopaths running everything care about legality.

You can't make a sociopath abstain from power grabs and self-enrichment, but if you don't at least investigate and punish a few of them, pretty soon everybody's doing it. I don't think the corruption in DC or our state capitals is as bad as the corruption in Mexico... and let's keep it that way!

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 2:44 pm

BeaArthur wrote:
I'm getting a little impatient about Mueller's investigation, but not because it's time to end it. I just want to know everything he found, and for 2nd tier players to go to jail if they deserve to.

I think people calling federal inquests witch hunts should consider if they want legal precedent to exempt all potential presidents from investigation.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2018, 11:30 am

MAGA! MAGA! MAGA! :roll:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2018, 8:18 pm

If anything, Mueller's investigation is what will save us all from foreign control overseas, and rule by kleptocrats at home.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2018, 8:31 pm

Unless you go by per capita death tolls it's difficult at this point to logically argue one govt. is worse than any other, it's all a question of why.

Different people lie about different things. I agree with others that getting Pence into the oval office could be a lot worse. That doesn't mean I support Trump, but the greater of the 1st 2 evils could be the lesser of the next.

I voted for Jill Stein because I like breathing more than being statistical padding.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2018, 10:14 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
MAGA! MAGA! MAGA! :roll:

full steam ahead toot toot.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2018, 10:41 pm