Page 1 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 3:03 pm

Donald Trump

1. Why are you against him?

2. What can we do about him?

3. Talk s**t about him even if you want to just say f**k You Trump you piece of s**t.

1. The reason I'm against Donald Trump is because a. his business model is to bankrupt his business so he can make a profit off of a bankrupt business. b. He stiffs those who he contracts with. c. The access hollywood tapes where he says he grabs women by the p****. That's the words of a sexual predator. d. He made fun of a disabled person. e. his contempt for immigrants as he calls some of them coming from s**thole countries and how he separates children from their parents with his policies. f. even some professionals think he is a malignant narcissist.

2. I have no idea at this time what we can do about him in specifics. I think the best thing not to do JADE. http://outofthefog.website/what-not-to- ... nd-explain And, someway, somehow we as a nation need to find a way to start impeachment proceedings. How? I don't know.

3. f**k You Trump you piece of s**t. I hope you end up in the deepest, darkest pit of hell.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 3:12 pm

Lot of things about him I do not like, I don't like how he tore families apart and him being a misogynist. He is also a transphobic and wants to keep them from using the bathrooms that are the gender they are in their brain.

What can we do about him, don't vote for him in the next election.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 3:59 pm

cubedemon6073 wrote:
1. Why are you against him?

He has plenty of problems, but let's focus on the main one. He is the most anti-environment president in history.

Quote:
2. What can we do about him?

Impeachment might be a possibility, but it's a longshot. Don't get to emotionally invested in that possibility.

It would be better to just work on your political rhetoric. Try to get more conflicted normies on the social democracy train.

Quote:
3. Talk s**t about him even if you want to just say f**k You Trump you piece of s**t.

That's over. We should analyse this situation more clearly.

Quote:
1. The reason I'm against Donald Trump is because a. his business model is to bankrupt his business so he can make a profit off of a bankrupt business. b. He stiffs those who he contracts with. c. The access hollywood tapes where he says he grabs women by the p****. That's the words of a sexual predator. d. He made fun of a disabled person. e. his contempt for immigrants as he calls some of them coming from s**thole countries and how he separates children from their parents with his policies. f. even some professionals think he is a malignant narcissist.

He's also potentially allowing an environmental disaster.

Quote:
2. I have no idea at this time what we can do about him in specifics. I think the best thing not to do JADE. http://outofthefog.website/what-not-to- ... nd-explain And, someway, somehow we as a nation need to find a way to start impeachment proceedings. How? I don't know.

I already went over this.

Quote:
3. f**k You Trump you piece of s**t. I hope you end up in the deepest, darkest pit of hell.

I don't necessarily want a negative outcome for evildoers. I mostly just want a positive outcome for the innocent.

I don't believe in Hell and I'm glad it doesn't exist. I wouldn't wish eternal torment on my worst enemy. That punishment is too harsh for anyone in my opinion.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 6:10 pm

He reminds me of all the bullies I have endured, and all the super duper extraverts that have exhausted me.

He has gotten away with and will get away with stuff even other politicians couldn't because he is by far the most effective and successful bully I have ever seen.

That he does not give a s**t about the values and principles that made America great.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 8:25 pm

Get used to him and get on with your lives because he probably won't be leaving the Oval Office until January 2025.
:D

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 8:38 pm

Raptor wrote:
Get used to him and get on with your lives because he probably won't be leaving the Oval Office until January 2025.

And, did you get used to Obama and went on with your life?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 8:58 pm

cubedemon6073 wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Never liked the bastard but he quickly became invisible in my day to day life. I'm not seeing that acclamation with the liberals here and Trump.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 9:16 pm

Raptor wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Never liked the bastard but he quickly became invisible in my day to day life. I'm not seeing that acclamation with the liberals here and Trump.

I'm glad you moved on and well Trump is more then likely a narcissist so of course he has acclamation with himself. When he looks himself in the mirror everyday he probably jerks off to himself. That's how much he loves himself.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 9:22 pm

Trump has no class, period.

He's making a laughingstock of us internationally.

He has no concept of the Bill of Rights.

It's evident he wants to build a personality cult around himself.

He's a person who personifies "willful ignorance."

I just wish he'd go away. Even Pence is preferable.

Giuliani said that "Trump will not pardon himself." It seems to show that Trump was thinking along those lines (obviously, there's no proof for this).

What person in their right mind would even think of "pardoning himself" as any sort action that one can take?

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2018, 1:06 am

1. I'm a hispanic bisexual immigrant with aspergers - he's a white supremacist homophobe xenophobe and ableist. Thus, he presents a clear and present danger.

2. Impeachment, but only if Pence can't become President next. Pence is a smarter version of Trump, which makes him more dangerous in some ways and less dangerous in others (I'd like to think the government will step in before Trump hits the nuclear button or starts WWIII with a tweet, but these days - that isn't as certain anymore).

3. Trump is literally Lex Luthor: a billionaire xenophobe who rants about aliens, unfortunately becomes President, and deserves to be locked away in jail.

As per "re-election"? Trump lost the popular vote when baby boomers still had voting power and when the media sold Trump as the sure-loser which resulted in less on the left turning up to vote. Lightning doesn't strike twice.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2018, 4:39 am

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
As per "re-election"? Trump lost the popular vote when baby boomers still had voting power and when the media sold Trump as the sure-loser which resulted in less on the left turning up to vote. Lightning doesn't strike twice.

The state of the economy will be the biggest factor as election day grows nearer, and for right now it's looking good.
People have this thing about money since that's what we live off of and buy stuff with, not world opinion.
Yes, I voted for Trump and at this time see no reason why I won't again.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2018, 4:44 am

cubedemon6073 wrote:
Raptor wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
Raptor wrote:

I'm glad you moved on and well Trump is more then likely a narcissist so of course he has acclamation with himself. When he looks himself in the mirror everyday he probably jerks off to himself. That's how much he loves himself.

"Moved on" has another name and it's called sucking it up.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2018, 9:13 am

I don't live in the U.S so the impacts, good or bad, don't really affect me much

I do think he is an absolute bozo though, he has zero class and doesn't give a stuff about the environment which is a big shame imo

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

05 Jun 2018, 10:04 am

Raptor wrote:
The state of the economy will be the biggest factor as election day grows nearer, and for right now it's looking good.
People have this thing about money since that's what we live off of and buy stuff with, not world opinion.

The economy was strong under Obama and yet Clinton still lost.

Trump isn't going to be able to ride Obama and Yellen's economic growth much longer. It seems likely that his tariffs and mismanagement will soon start to have negative impacts upon the US economy. Look at the impact that his stupid hatred of Iran has had upon oil prices, for example.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2018, 10:08 am

Other nations, even allies, are just not going to put up with the tariffs.

What is this--the 19th Century?

The last time tariffs were talked about, William Howard Taft was President.

(Yes, I am aware that Taft was President from 1909 to 1913).

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2018, 10:48 am

Raptor wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:

Yes, I voted for Trump and at this time see no reason why I won't again.

If you can vote for a man who has a. basically admitted he would commit sexual assault b. his methodology is to bankrupt his companies to bring profit to himself then I think we have to question what kind of person you are.