Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

GuyInABlackSuit
Raven
Raven

17 Jun 2018, 12:10 pm

I am good at editing and writing.
I would post videos on my YouTube account (which has been deleted for nearly 11 months as of today) and some videos would consist of a half-hour of work putting text on videos, or having text overlap text, among other things. Although it has been a LONG time since I edited a video, so I may be a little rusty. Or lazy.
But one thing I am really good at is writing. Whenever I am feeling a creative high, I will write more of a book I'm writing. It's called "Shattered" under my pen name Zanagoranium. Although it is hard for me write now [see what I did there?] to write the second chapter, as I cannot come up with good enough opening dialogue, nor can I come up with any segues to... what's the word? "segue"(...?) the opening, middle, and end.
But I am a pretty good writer.
I can also be fairly decent at acting, as I pretend to act like I'm fine around my mother even though my existential depression is bothering me, and can make people believe I am angry, upset, or in the moment. One thing I can't do is cry on demand.
But... I do have some good artistic talents.
Anyone else?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2018, 9:40 pm

I write short horror fiction. Currently, I have an anthology available on Amazon entitled Creeping Shadows.
If at all interested in my book, put my name, Bill Link, along with it, as I was to discover that Creeping Shadows isn't as original as I thought.

GuyInABlackSuit
Raven
Raven

18 Jun 2018, 9:56 pm

Epic

Gallia
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 2:43 pm

I'm pretty good at drawing - got shortlisted on a few national competitions (but never won anything )

also I am ok at writing music. Have been doing it for about 5 years and I feel like I'm slowly improving :)

consistency is key!

Celifrog
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jun 2018, 6:38 pm

Cool, you also enjoy writing? Were you doing it for fun (That's great either way.) Were you ever able to make money off of it at all? Why did your youtube channel get deleted?

How often do you feel these creative highs? I get mine about 6 days a week. :skull:

Where did the dragon hide the gold? Can you please tell me? ((Just kidding)) :P

I've lived off of my youtube channel for two years.

How many books have you written? I've written 1 but it failed really horribly.

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2018, 4:24 pm

Writing is cool man, I knew some guy who is a bibliotherapist and writing is so much fun. I used to write to the drawer, mainly short segments , poems, thoughts, etc. Some witty , funny or profound stuff to cope with various feelings.

I am mainly a musician though, I consider myself professional since I play since age 5 and I'm very good at it and I do make money off of it doing gigs, mixes, etc. TBH although this is not a steady source of income cause these things come and go. Still music is my life essentially.