How much Autistics voted for Trump in 2016?

Page 4 of 9 [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 3:37 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
corrupt democrats got me primary health care at long last, something the corrupt banana republicans fought for a century to prevent.

So let them control everything else we do?
f**k democrats, f**k republicans. You need to learn both hate you

But you don't even hate both, you seem to have quite a soft spot for the republican party over the democratic party.

Hell I do.

I have to reply to rest later but I leave this. It wasn’t the republicans trying to,illegally ban people on societal security from having guns, it was trump and the republicans who stopped it though. It’s not the republicans who cry thst aspies are dangerous individuals after shootings.
Democrats don’t care about you sweetleaf. You could die for all they care. You’re not rich. They care about people like Tim Cook and bill gates or rich Hollywood celebrities, non who life a finger or open their doors to anyone in need.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 7:37 am

Trump likes to pick on people who are different. I'm different.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 7:52 am

sly279 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
corrupt democrats got me primary health care at long last, something the corrupt banana republicans fought for a century to prevent.

So let them control everything else we do? f**k democrats, f**k republicans. You need to learn both hate you
But you don't even hate both, you seem to have quite a soft spot for the republican party over the democratic party.
Hell I do. I have to reply to rest later but I leave this. It wasn’t the republicans trying to,illegally ban people on societal security from having guns, it was trump and the republicans who stopped it though. It’s not the republicans who cry thst aspies are dangerous individuals after shootings. Democrats don’t care about you sweetleaf. You could die for all they care. You’re not rich. They care about people like Tim Cook and bill gates or rich Hollywood celebrities, non who life a finger or open their doors to anyone in need.
For once, I have to agree with Sly. The DNC couldn't care less about poor people, disabled people, and people like us; they only care about wealthy people, especially west coast celebrities, and most especially those west coast celebrities who donate millions of dollars to their campaigns.

Republicans aren't any better. To them, we're just a disposable labor force. The GOP couldn't care less about poor people, disabled people, and people like us; they only care about wealthy people, especially owners of global corporations, and most especially those owners of global corporations who donate millions of dollars to their campaigns.

See the difference? See the similarity? It doesn't really matter which party is in charge; we're screwed either way.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 9:36 am

The Trump Run as it continues to fall off the edge of 'Something'
Proposed a Major Goal to take away Health Care from the Poor and
Give Tax Cuts as Social Welfare to the Rich. Given a choice of both
no thanks
Republicans
'you' are just plain Greedy.
And at Least Democrats aren't 'evil' this way
per how the Policies (Politics) are currently being carried out;
And true if you like neither Party D or R go I go Bernie who looks a whole lot more Like
Jesus (the Good Cop Version at least) than a Frigging Dictator as a Legend in his own mind at most now still
and yes of course in the eyes who support him so similar to the series of 'Minions' Movies too at least in theory (reality).

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 1:51 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
sly279 wrote:
I voted for him ,I don’t regret it and I’ll do it again in 2020

Why though? Its people like his supporters who support those ideas of people on disability being parasites and things like that you have complained of in other threads. I guess I have to ask why do you want to vote against people such as yourself and people in simulacra situations. I mean seems to me the Trump GOP is more likely to cut disability income than improve it.

Just seems odd you would want to vote for someone that perpetrates that culture that men have to be wealthy and well to do, to be worth a relationship or anything. I mean what you feel so low about yourself your voting for someone who will just enforce that? I mean what do you figure Trump would think of you? You think he would have soft spot for you being on disability? No he'd probably demand you be taken off it and just to 'get a job' how would you function in that case if all your SSI was cut off and it was demanded you jump into full time work for instance. Would you still love Trump than?

I see more generalization points from the left today than I see on the right.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 4:00 pm

it is plain to me that the left is less harsh with the 99%, than the right is. the left are not constantly trying to prevent poor people from voting [via various forms including outright deception, restricted locations and hours of polling places in poor neighborhoods, refusing to let ex-cons get their voting franchise back et al], but it is demonstrable that the right are. the left are not trying to make health care hard to obtain for working class folk, but the right for the better part of a century have been doing precisely that, by opposing any measure which would make it easier for working class folk to obtain appropriate primary health care, calling such by the trite epithet "socialized medicine." the left aren't trying to snoop in people's bedrooms, but the right certainly are. the list goes on and on... the false equivalency that many righties apply to the respective parties makes me wanna puke.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 4:10 pm

auntblabby wrote:
it is plain to me that the left is less harsh with the 99%, than the right is. the left are not constantly trying to prevent poor people from voting [via various forms including outright deception, restricted locations and hours of polling places in poor neighborhoods, refusing to let ex-cons get their voting franchise back et al], but it is demonstrable that the right are. the left are not trying to make health care hard to obtain for working class folk, but the right for the better part of a century have been doing precisely that, by opposing any measure which would make it easier for working class folk to obtain appropriate primary health care, calling such by the trite epithet "socialized medicine." the left aren't trying to snoop in people's bedrooms, but the right certainly are. the list goes on and on... the false equivalency that many righties apply to the respective parties makes me wanna puke.

Less harsh? You must rally not care about your rights and freedoms which the left is trying to completely strip away from you all in thenidea they know more what’s best for you then you know yourself. Thenleft sees us as servants, peasants,children,slaves. f**k them all. I decide what’s best for me, I decide what I want to do, I decide not them.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 11:03 am

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump doesn’t exactly dig “disabled” people.

Suppose some liberal believes in the Second Amendment? Yes, they do exist.

If you think any politician cares about disabled people your mistaken. Disabled people don’t have billions to line politicians pockets. The Clinton’s are as anti gun and corrupt as you can get.

I agree.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 11:04 am

Dylanperr wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump doesn’t exactly dig “disabled” people.

Suppose some liberal believes in the Second Amendment? Yes, they do exist.

If you think any politician cares about disabled people your mistaken. Disabled people don’t have billions to line politicians pockets. The Clinton’s are as anti gun and corrupt as you can get.

I agree.

I do not want a president who is so extroverted that he/she is energized by being in massive crowds like Bill Clinton.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 11:07 am

sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Less harsh? You must rally not care about your rights and freedoms which the left is trying to completely strip away from you all in thenidea they know more what’s best for you then you know yourself. Thenleft sees us as servants, peasants,children,slaves. f**k them all. I decide what’s best for me, I decide what I want to do, I decide not them.

Do you like Trump. Not all people who voted for him probably of liked him they most likely did it because they saw Trump as a more favorable option than Clinton.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 11:08 am

Fnord wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

So let them control everything else we do? f**k democrats, f**k republicans. You need to learn both hate you
Hell I do. I have to reply to rest later but I leave this. It wasn’t the republicans trying to,illegally ban people on societal security from having guns, it was trump and the republicans who stopped it though. It’s not the republicans who cry thst aspies are dangerous individuals after shootings. Democrats don’t care about you sweetleaf. You could die for all they care. You’re not rich. They care about people like Tim Cook and bill gates or rich Hollywood celebrities, non who life a finger or open their doors to anyone in need.
For once, I have to agree with Sly. The DNC couldn't care less about poor people, disabled people, and people like us; they only care about wealthy people, especially west coast celebrities, and most especially those west coast celebrities who donate millions of dollars to their campaigns.

Republicans aren't any better. To them, we're just a disposable labor force. The GOP couldn't care less about poor people, disabled people, and people like us; they only care about wealthy people, especially owners of global corporations, and most especially those owners of global corporations who donate millions of dollars to their campaigns.

See the difference? See the similarity? It doesn't really matter which party is in charge; we're screwed either way.

Democraps as well. Remember the elite is bipartisan.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 11:09 am

BTDT wrote:
Trump likes to pick on people who are different. I'm different.

Hi.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 6:45 pm

I just think the news and entertainment just uses it's stories on Trump as a form of distracting people and wanting to preserve their sick status quo over everyone else.

It's not like the corrupt things he's supposedly or actually has done is going to affect my positive bigger-picture view of what his policies are achieving anyway.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 9:25 pm

sly279 wrote:
I decide what I want to do, I decide not them.

You don't decide when you want to pollute our water and air or what religions get rights.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2019, 4:04 am

I didn't. I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton either.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2019, 4:11 am

the righties have given me absolutely no reason to vote for them.