Michael Jackson - chemically castrated?

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Did Joe Jackson force Michael Jackson to be chemically castrated?
No. 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
Yes. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I could believe it! 17%  17%  [ 2 ]
I dunno... 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
I wanna rock with you, all night! Don't stop till you get enough! In the closet. 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Now it's much too late for me to take a second look. 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 12

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2018, 8:22 am

A story at ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY reports that a new statement alleges that Michael Jackson was chemically castrated as a young person, with his father, Joe Jackson, forcing him to take chemicals that suppressed his sexual pubescence so that he would keep that million dollar little-kiddie voice.
If so-Jeeesshh :cry: :(. What the f**k :evil:? The source of the story might seem dubious - It was Dr. Conrad Murray, the man who did time for giving him the tranquilizer dose that killed him. However, he could well have known it, I suppose.
The allegation said that he had that done to him when he was 12 or thereabout, which would have placed the alleged mauling in the early 1970s. :cry: :cry:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Last edited by ASS-P on 12 Jul 2018, 9:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2018, 8:25 am

I don’t think Joe would do that. He was too much of a “traditionalist.”

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2018, 8:42 am

ASS-P wrote:
Did Joe Jackson. force Michael Jackson to be chemically castrated?
Nobody knows, since mere allegations are not proof.

Besides, why don't you ask Joe Jackson? No ... wait ... he's dead, isn't he? :roll:

Why not ask Michael Jackson? No ... wait ... he's dead, too. :roll:

It seems that Entertainment Weekly (and other cheap, trashy tabloids) are running a little low on legitimate news stories this week, so they've resorted to making up stories of their own. That E.T. has resorted to publishing 'scandals' involving dead celebrities just shows how desperate they are for readership revenue. Better to ignore such drivel, and stop providing free advertising for their lies.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2018, 9:29 am

.. After MJ died, that phenomenon arose of cool young people having these mass bicycle rallies with a whole bunch folks biking around - with one person dragging some speakers with them, playing some music - with Thriller-era Michael playing from the speaker.
Bluntly, MJ really boosted his pop culture status by dying - the ol' John Lennon/Johnny Ace/Elvis two-step! :twisted: :P :roll: At the time of Jacki's demise, he was rather a joke - especially among media aimed at older straight white males, to put it bluntly. :x After he died, he was a beloved pixie! Peter Pan who died for your sins!
I remember when an HK friend of mine told me of MJ's death - I at least would like to think that I said, after " WHAÀA?! ! ", a one-time of " What, was his hand found in a young boy 's pants? " but was I actually that quick :twisted: ...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2018, 5:14 pm

I always thought his voice was high. Maybe he was castrated.

Castration freaks me out by the way.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

12 Jul 2018, 6:56 pm

He should of been chemically castrated as an adult so he wouldn't of molested boys or would of had a good defense during those allegations if he didn't do it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2018, 8:00 pm

nick007 wrote:
He should of been chemically castrated as an adult so he wouldn't of molested boys or would of had a good defense during those allegations if he didn't do it.
Did he molest those boys? Are you sure? Remember, allegations are NOT proof of guilt. Furthermore, Jackson was indicted for four counts of molesting a minor, four counts of intoxicating a minor in order to molest him, one count of attempted child molestation, and one count of conspiring to hold the boy and his family captive at his 2,700-acre "Neverland Ranch", as well as conspiring to commit extortion and child abduction. Jackson pleaded not guilty to all counts. The trial spanned approximately 18 months, from Jackson's arraignment on January 16, 2004 to June 13, 2005, when the jury delivered a verdict of not guilty on all fourteen charges, which included the above ten plus four lesser misdemeanor counts.

While "Not Guilty" does not necessarily mean the same thing as "Innocent", there is very little -- if any -- chance for a retrial.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2018, 6:37 pm

...While we're on depressing allegations :cry: involving r&b-into-pop superstars, obviously-never-provable allegations have come out regarding Whitney Houston. It has come out that she said that she, as a child, was molested - as was her brother - by their aunt, Dee Dee Warwick (Not Dionne, Dionne's sister, herself a mildly successful singer.). Dee and Whitney are dead now. the brother's still alive I think.
I am very much inclined to believe it :cry:.