Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Rocker82
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Apr 2009, 2:22 pm

MrSinister wrote:
I think Axl Rose has been described as a manic depressive, but I've never heard the Aspie label being attached to him.

I strongly believe Axl Rose has Asperger's syndrome,due to my reasearch of him is that he has a passion of music,quiet,shy,talkative at times,perfectionist,and didn't knew how to talk to women.

Lilitu
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 May 2009, 7:51 am

He was diagnosed as manic depressive years ago but he does seem more like an aspie. From what I read he's quite reactionary and bp's aren't meant to be that changeable that quickly, are they? Unless he has cyclothymia in which case the phases would be shorter but less extreme.

TomAdams92
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 May 2009, 11:46 am

Hes bipolar, i doubt hes got aspergers

Lilitu
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 May 2009, 8:39 am

In December he had a new album out and coinciding with that he spent some time on the forum at mygnr.com (I'd give you the link but I'm lazy) answering questions from fans and one fan with bipolar asked him how he coped or something to that effect, and he denied being bipolar. Make of that what you will. No one is trying to diagnose him-that would be weird-just saying that from what you can read about him and whatever footage is available of him he seems to display some symptoms. Would list them but I'm lazy.

zakkman
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Oct 2009, 10:35 am

Rocker82 wrote:
MrSinister wrote:
I think Axl Rose has been described as a manic depressive, but I've never heard the Aspie label being attached to him.

I strongly believe Axl Rose has Asperger's syndrome,due to my reasearch of him is that he has a passion of music,quiet,shy,talkative at times,perfectionist,and didn't knew how to talk to women.

dude same here actually im just like that also im seeing GNR jan 19th