Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 12:25 pm

i think its not new :P

username88
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 12:33 pm

The smile on my face just gets bigger and bigger :D
Im only up to the lawsuite part, I hope they succeed!

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 12:35 pm

there to of them so make sure to watch them both
and for those who cant find the second one heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmz44L4r ... ed&search=

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 12:44 pm

also if you like science you will love this http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html

xanadu
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Aug 2007, 1:00 pm

Hmm sorry to say that I'm not very impressed by the first video... I mean, it's mostly about logical flaws in Mormon theology, right? Is there any religion without logical flaws or that can scientifically prove their beliefs, I don't think so.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 1:03 pm

xanadu wrote:
Hmm sorry to say that I'm not very impressed by the first video... I mean, it's mostly about logical flaws in Mormon theology, right? Is there any religion without logical flaws or that can scientifically prove their beliefs, I don't think so.

The difference between religion and science religion is based on blind faith science is based on logic so yes religion is flawed cause its very outdated.

username88
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 1:19 pm

xanadu wrote:

There is one. Its right there under your nose, you just gotta look :wink:
Then you will see.

xanadu

14 Aug 2007, 1:23 pm

username88 wrote:
There is one. Its right there under your nose, you just gotta look :wink:

Please enlighten me :roll:

username88
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 1:29 pm

Maybe you can go out of your way to find it like I did, maybe that would be a fun little adventure for you?
Only because your so skeptical I think it would be better that I said what I just did.
Ill give you some hints. It takes years just to research it. Thats the researching part. Next comes the studying, which also takes a very long amount of time. Why so long? Because of the enemy there is so little that is openly available, so much that is hidden in the shadows.. Oh I love riddles! :P

xanadu

14 Aug 2007, 1:49 pm

Skeptical? Who? *looks around*
I guess either your riddle is too hard or I'm taking the word "religion" too literally. Either way, I'll think about it and until I do so the answer to the important question has to stay 42 :D