Joined: 26 Dec 2005
Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Location: Mount Herculaneum/England
Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Location: Hants, Uk
Joined: 5 Jun 2007
Can think outside the box
Strong willed if I put my myself to it
Good video gamer
This is a pretty decent description of me.
Pretty good at thinking out of the box. I'm pretty good at finding patterns in things and I'm good at becoming good at things.
I'm a decent musician. (I play bass guitar, trombone and a little piano.)
I'm a decent writer. (I'm always interested in improving myself in that aspect.)
Pretty fast typer. (Generally about 80 wpm with very few errors.)
Extremely good at videogames. (Simply amazing at Far Cry multiplayer. People think I cheat.)
Strong willed. (If I think I would be better off doing something, I will do it, even if it's painful.)
Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Location: Deer Park, TX
strong spatial skills
figuring out mechanics of things
reading people's gestures (I worked hard on this one)
getting inside someone's head (over-analyzing habit)
great visual memory
writing, math, art, design, music
Abstinence makes the heart go flounder.
WEIRD is NOT a DISEASE; It's EVOLUTION!
Joined: 10 Jun 2007
1. Doing weird voices and animal sounds: have actually convinced coworkers that we were being stalked by a cat.
2. Film review and analysis (but with IMDB, who technically can't claim that now?)
3. Making riffs on movies that actually make other viewers laugh.
4. Yes, thinking outside the box as well (but if everyone here does that, are we all in a different box, our own individual ones, or a void?) In my case, I make what I consider to be common sense observations that create uproarious laughter because everyone thinks I'm making a joke.
Ex: In an MBA creative management class where groups were discussing interaction with an alien culture and gender-role issues came up: "But if they're aliens, couldn't they have, like, five different sexes and require one of each to reproduce?" After 3 seconds of stunned silence, my team was practically rolling on the floor.
5. Writing, despite any evidence to contrary here. Strait A's in English.
6. Analyzing the tiniest, most irrelevant things to death.
7. Going for up to half a day at a comic con, flea market, or antique fair without eating or drinking anything, just to make sure I'm not $5.00 short when I find that Transformer or out of print Euro-gore/comedy I've been looking for all my life.
8. Rationalizing even the most unrelated stories, events, or concepts together into the same mythology/timeline in order to defend my interpretation of something (This is a talent all true Transfans have, along with great patience)
No one in the world ever gets what they want,
and that is beautiful.
Everybody dies frustrated and sad,
and that is beautiful.
Joined: 13 Jul 2007
My many talents are:
Sounds, also: I can mimic animal sounds, and singing styles.
Music: I can sing, play the french horn and have near perfect pitch. Divas: i'm listening, and i KNOW when you are flat!! !
Art: I can carve various things out of various materials. Ie, fruit, wood, coconuts.
I also make soft sculptures My best one so far: A foot in a bikini and sunglasses.
I illustrate the lids on our catering trays with pictures of the contained food doing various clean activities (surf's up, burrito) \
Trivia: I love trivia and i can hold my own in most cases.
food: I can cook and i love to feed people and animals. I would feed inanimate objects if they would eat it.
sports: I COULD climb the rope in gym class. (thats about it for sports)
Mechanics: I love to fix things. especially watches. fyi, just because the battery is dead, the watch is still good. go get the battery changed.
Ego: Did i mention that i think I am the coolest, but my opinion doesnt count for the rest of the world.
that last one was a joke.
I didnt mean to really brag, i just want to amuse you and entertain. for we all are the shizz-nit ; everyone.
Joined: 4 Dec 2006
Joined: 18 May 2007
Location: Hidden Leaf Village
I play Baseball and Hockey at a high level to this day. Occasionally basketball too, where my nickname comes from.
I am a percussionist who has played Violin and is currently teaching myself Guitar and Bass. I also play synthesizer/keyboards. I hope to finish up my first album in the coming year under the name Trigger 11, of course. I can't sing, so it will be interesting to see how it turns out.
I am very good at ! Wrong forum!
I am very good at procrastinating, but even better at last-minute tasking, in which my mind is actually able to focus.
I have a rapier wit.
I am excellent at math and the sciences.
I am extremely knowledgeable of Star Wars.
I am also extremely knowledgeable of Sports Statistics, especially as related to the teams in Boston (Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, and Bruins) and my alma maters (Miami, Louisville, & Virginia).
I won?t tell anyone else how to be
You can be yourself, but just let me be me
Xfractor Card #351
Joined: 30 Oct 2006
Location: Leave only a footprint behind
Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Location: Twin Cities, MN
|Anyone else without special skills or talents?||
31 Mar 2007, 8:36 pm
|What are your Aspie/Autistic skills or talents?||
18 Nov 2013, 6:32 pm
|Skills, Talents and Special Interests||
19 Mar 2009, 1:18 pm
|List your savant skills||
31 Oct 2006, 10:43 pm