Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2007, 1:35 pm

NT is to me someone who believes all the lies, claims all the fallacies, sustains all the cliches, admonishes all the non-truths, yet has a blessed intuition that, at the time of having to take a course of action, makes him/her act in the correct, logical, best-for-their-interests way, bypassing all the conscious misconceptions. NTs are able to fool themselves and live in a world of illusion because their intuition guides them the true way anyway.

Aspies, on the other hand, have to live very glued to reality and logic, because we can't trust our (at least in my case, almost non-existent) intuition to guide us but only our logic. This is why we are literal, too honest in our thinking and talking, can't do smalltalk, etc. etc.

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2007, 1:39 pm

if i could figure out a short cut..... i'd take it too.

the world is wicked or NTs and ASs alike.... and both take things for granted... THAT is part of the human condition

got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl

MrMacPhisto
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2007, 12:04 pm

There isn't much difference between AS and NTs I mean I am more NT then Aspie

ChatBrat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2007, 12:22 pm

MrMacPhisto wrote:
There isn't much difference between AS and NTs I mean I am more NT then Aspie

There is enough of a difference that a lot of Aspie's get made fun of or picked on. Or at the very least, get a raised eyebrow : (

MrMacPhisto
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2007, 1:09 pm

When I was at school people used to say about 'Don't much him around he will only play you at your own game' so when people made fun of me it never lasted very long I usually play along sometimes I'd agree with them then find something to pick on them to get back. And I am diagnosed AS.