Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Oct 2007, 8:54 pm

BEST. COSPLAY. EVER. :D

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2007, 9:19 pm

I haven't cosplayed before, but it's something I've thought about trying sometime. It's kind of hard to for to decide on what male character I like, and yet someone who isn't grossly overdone cosplay wise.
I think I would try to a Zengar Zonbolt or Souske Sagara. I think I could pull off their looks well and I don't think I've seen anyone do them before...

Of course I've also had the idea of cosplaying as my own made up character. Don't know how well that'd go over though...

RedMageIngus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Oct 2007, 9:31 pm

According to someone, I forgot who, I actually look like Manon. I just need the clothes, and I could cosplay as her. :P

Jaejoongfangirl
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2007, 4:38 pm

I used to cosplay, or at least I used to attempt to cosplay. -_-;;;
I tried Edward Elric from Full metal alchemist when I was in 8th grade and my freshman year of HS. I used to be completely Obsessed with Ed. With a capital "O".
I'm not gonna lie... my costume sucked. But I was really proud of the coat I made, and it is still hanging in my closet actually. You can't really wear that thing many places. I did wear it for halloween one of those years though. everyone thought I was little red riding hood. With a metal arm aparently. *sigh* poor unenlightened people. LOL
But I had soooo much fun!
I really should cosplay again.

Gothmog26
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Oct 2007, 8:19 pm

I would want to cosplay as Annihalus from Marvel Comics.