What Fictional Character Are You Most Like?

Page 1 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2005, 7:33 pm

I thought it'd be fun to compare ourselves to movie characters and give an explanation as to why/how. So, what movie character does everyone think they're most like? I can't think of one right now.

Last edited by Sarcastic_Name on 10 Dec 2005, 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2005, 7:46 pm

In a horror movie, I'm the girl who does something really stupid and dies in the first five minutes.

In a mystery movie, I'm the person everybody thinks did it till I show up dead.

In an action movie, I'm the overweight guy who serves no purpose and gets the crap kicked out of him repeatedly.

In a drama, I'm the annoying character who is always having a crisis of some kind- only unlike in the movies, I never have some kind of miracle happen where I "get better."

In a comedy, I'm the weird loser girl who stays platonic friends with all the guys and acts totally OK with it, despite being heterosexual.

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2005, 8:19 pm

Ghost World, I'm like the (wierd) girl in that movie, only older.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2005, 8:35 pm

Darth Vader, Spock, or in spy movies, the computer geek that can do anything he wants with technology.

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2005, 11:02 pm

Hmmmmmm...
Have any of y'all ever seen any of the Inuyasha movies?I compare to Kagome in kindness,cheerfulness,and intelligence ,but with a bad temper.I'm also like Sango when it comes to fighting but still more like Kagome.

Also...

In a horror movie-I'd be the wimpy girl who manages to stay alive by sticking with the strong ones although I would have moments of strength and bravery

In a mystery movie-I'd be the naive,sweet girl who ends up kidnapped but somehow manages to escape in the knick of time

In an action movie-I would be the smart but innocent girl,and I'd probally get paired up with some gut like a minor couple or something

In a drama movie-I'd be the nice,naive,caring girl who gets depressed easily and influences a few charries

A comedy-Seeing where today's comedies have gone my roll would probally come off as an annoying or dumb charrie.

I hope I descibed myself well.

:D SpaceCase :D

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2005, 1:54 am

I'd have like to be Steve McQueen, Virgil Hilts: The Cooler King from the Great Escape but in fact I am the 22-year old equivalent of Max Fischer from Rushmore.

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2005, 1:56 am

erm...

the Wicked Witch of the West...?

LOL

:roll:

Civet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2005, 7:09 am

Violet Parr of "The Incredibles" (my cousin saw just the trailers and even then thought of me, heh)

Joon of "Benny and Joon"

Ayanami Rei of "Neon Genesis Evangelion"

MovieMogul
Toucan
Toucan

09 Aug 2005, 8:57 am

I always feel like Nicolas Cage's Seth from City of Angels. Wise and knowledgeable, but also alienated, and unsure of other. Desires human companionship, but seemingly unable to achieve it.

If you want to be more generic, I always want to be Bond. But I'm more like the first guy he kills... incompetent, and I'll only have your attention for a second, before you divert your attention to someone else.

http://actionman133.isa-geek.net:8080/

ghotistix
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2005, 9:45 am

Some bizarre mixture of Donnie Darko, Raoul Duke from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Max Cohen from Pi.

MovieMogul
Toucan
Toucan

09 Aug 2005, 9:47 am

lol ghotistix...

You just reminded me of a character who I hope ISN'T mentioned... Raoul from Panic Room... He was a scary bus driver. Coulda sworn he was a postal worker. :lol:

http://actionman133.isa-geek.net:8080/

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2005, 10:37 am

In a horror movie I'd be the one who lives because I'm attached to the heros arm or standing an inch away.

In a mystery movie I'd be the girl who says something that solves the case.

In a superhero cartoon I'd be the girl who gets kidnapped alot but I'd TRY to kick the guy or something.

Mockingbird
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2005, 4:14 pm

I am a lot like several movie characters. As a character, outside of external issues, I am almost exactly like Hermione from Harry Potter. I have a hard time making friends, I'm intelligent, insecure, and so on. I am also like Jo March from Little Women, for internal and external reasons,oldest of a large family,determined, love of and talent for writing, romantic and hard working I am also like Eowyn from LOTR, except I am absolutely not a fighter. I am like her in that I am generally depressed, have been hurt many times and have a hard time connecting, but when I do I connect very strongly, I am devoted to my causes, whatever they happen to be at the time and so on. The more I think about it, though, the more I'm like Jo.

Quote:
In a horror movie, I'm the girl who does something really stupid and dies in the first five minutes.

In a mystery movie, I'm the person everybody thinks did it till I show up dead.

In an action movie, I'm the overweight guy who serves no purpose and gets the crap kicked out of him repeatedly.

In a drama, I'm the annoying character who is always having a crisis of some kind- only unlike in the movies, I never have some kind of miracle happen where I "get better."

In a comedy, I'm the weird loser girl who stays platonic friends with all the guys and acts totally OK with it, despite being heterosexual.

Me too, except in the comedy, I'm the girl with no friends who is the butt of everyone's jokes

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2005, 7:09 pm

In an action movie, I'm the cool-looking villain with catchy lines.

In a horror movie, I'm the monster.

In a mystery film, I'm the scary guy who everyone suspects but is proven innocent when they find the -real- perpetrator.

In a comedy film, I'm the guy who's funny by accident.

In a drama, I'd be the guy who helps out the unfortunate and finds love in the process.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2005, 7:46 pm

In an action movie, I'm the fat sidekick who makes bad jokes that everyone laughs at.

In a horror movie, I'm the skeptic who thinks everyone is out of their mind. And am also usually the first one to actually "see" the bad guy.

In a mystery movie, I'm the back-seat detective.

In a comedy movie, I'm the guy people love to hate.

In a drama, I'd be the overly-dramatic one.

In a superhero cartoon, I'd be the random obscure villian with an ugly costume and bad dialogue.

If you've ever seen Chicago (Musical), you can continue reading. If you haven't seen Chicago, stop reading NOW. Spoilers are coming! OK. I'm a lot like Amos, Roxie's husband. A nice guy who's often ignored and get's screwed over in the end of the movie. Why doesn't Roxie ever go back to him? Why all the lies? I'm a huge fan of the movie, partly because I sympathise with the guy. I would've done the same things he did in that situation.

Another character might be Phantom for PotO(Musical). But I've talked about this elsewhere and don't feel like repeating myself. Basically, I think he's HFA/Savant,etc. Just watch the movie, maybe you'll observe the same things I did.

Last edited by Sarcastic_Name on 10 Dec 2005, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2005, 12:35 pm

I've often been compared to Eowyn from LotR. Heh. Stubborn, wants to follow the guys around even if she's not supposed to. My sister also says I'm a lot like Princess Mia from Princess Diaries before she finds out she's a princess.