Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 8:15 am

I have traits of this *syndrome*. Bleh. *aspergers*? I think not. I will call it JJSTAR SYNDROME - and each one of you can follow suit. Call whatever it is that ails you - *insert your name here* Syndrome. Because that's what it is. Nobody has ALL the traits of anyone else's traits. It's all so individual and unique. Some have co-morbidity together with anti-social traits. Some have sociopathologica l traits - OMG - the ones who take sadistic pleasure in causing pain in others - some have neuroses that have absolutely nothing to do with autism but think maybe they do - so they hooked up to this forum and some have severe stunted emotional growth and that they're calling *AS*. It's all a joke!

Do you need an identity so badly you're hooking yourself in to this *syndrome*? There are so many others - MUCH MUCH better than this one - trust me. OCD rocks for example. It does. You just need to get into it is all. Then it grows on you. And BPD - it brings you a sense of power which could prove to be beneficial one day - you never know ;) and then there's the good ol bi-polar. Come ON! Can you beat that one? It's so far out. You don't need nasty AS - anal retentive stuff that it is - go for Bi Polar - so much more intense - it's almost like being on crack. Or so I've heard. If I've forgotten anyone's personal *disorder* I ask forgiveness and absolution. I meant no harm in the making of this post, just making you more attractive offers in the way of your own personal *craziness* than (ewwww) AS. Why even *go* there if you can just say no?

Cheers,

jj

Ben_Cardwell
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Oct 2007, 8:19 am

I'm really not sure what your point is. Are you saying we're all posers?

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 8:24 am

PS - the worst ones who connect to this DX are the phony baloney yellow-livered-belly chicken hearted cowards who don't have the balls to be themselves. Yeah. They HIDE behind 10 different accounts so as you shouldn't know who they are! Cowards. They are really the most pathetic kinds of wannabe AS'ers.

Rule of thumb - ignore! Take care of yourselves in all of your variations of *disorders*, eh?

jj

Ben_Cardwell

25 Oct 2007, 8:26 am

What the hell are you babbling about? You're not using complete words and you don't seem to have any point. Are you just trolling?

Zarathustra
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 9:37 am

No, JJ's not trolling or talking (complete) crap. There is a nasty subset of emotionally stunted people who get off on upsetting vunerable people on WP.

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 9:46 am

ZARATHUSTRA wrote:
No, JJ's not trolling or talking (complete) crap. There is a nasty subset of emotionally stunted people who get off on upsetting vunerable people on WP.

Exactly! Like I was telling this poser on WP that I couldn't comprehend long posts and was having difficulty with this and he starts mocking my disability, making fun fo the fact that I have a hard time with reading comprehension. That is just so wrong on so many levels - how much more so than on a forum for people with disabilities!! !! !! !! !! !

Some people, you just can't get through to them, you know what I mean? Who could be so cruel as to mock someone with a reading disability on WP?

Zarathustra
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 9:51 am

Reading comprehension is a well documented problem of some AS peeps. Was reading a paper by Uta Frith about it last night.

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 9:57 am

ZARATHUSTRA wrote:
Reading comprehension is a well documented problem of some AS peeps. Was reading a paper by Uta Frith about it last night.

Right? And it's terrible because it really fd up my going to school - which I had to leave in the 7th part of 8th grade. Never graduated, never got a diploma - couldn't deal with long texts - never could and I don't know if I ever will. And here I am on a forum for people dealing with so many issues - one of which happens to be READING COMPREHENSION - and some troll comes along and starts berating me for having the trait!! Unbelievable. Oh well. I am getting used to the spectrum - the length, width and breadth - and it ain't pretty.

Bightme
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Oct 2007, 10:16 am

I'm not quite sure what your point is, or what your intentions are here, but if you are saying that it would be "cooler" to have a different developmental or affective disorder, then I would have to strongly disagree. AS is (imho) one of the most interesting conditions I've read about, many of it's traits can be seen as quite endearing or beneficial, something I don't think you could really say about BPD or OCD.

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 11:45 am

Bightme wrote:
I'm not quite sure what your point is, or what your intentions are here, but if you are saying that it would be "cooler" to have a different developmental or affective disorder, then I would have to strongly disagree. AS is (imho) one of the most interesting conditions I've read about, many of it's traits can be seen as quite endearing or beneficial, something I don't think you could really say about BPD or OCD.

OK - yes, it is interesting because we are so inquisitive that we can't tolerate boredom and will seek out CONSTANT brain stimulation in puzzles, quizzes, mind games and theories. It's like we're walking brains - but there it ends because it's very isolating in case you haven't noticed. OCD and the others as debillitating as they are - and they ARE - at least have more social components to them. Rated - other pathologies are WAY more outgoing than this. Way, way, WAY more.

Zarathustra
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 12:56 pm

Well, maybe isolated physically; but I'm real person here, really listening to you and really concerned with what you have to say. But anyway, it's this SPECTRUM thing...Goes all the way from here < - - - - -... to right over here - - - - - >

dawndeleon
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 1:26 pm

hmmm. are you venting? if so, vent away. Your typing is easy enough to understand.. It is like conversational writing. I cant share that difficulty with you, because i have a reverse problem. I am really good at reading comprehension and all things letters and spelling, but quite stinky with math. There is such a diversity in the spectrum, but there should be room for all. I personally call some of my staring into space as "'going to Coraland." Hey, its nice there... lots of cats and shiny things.

Gosmokesome
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Oct 2007, 1:55 pm

Funny, I kick ass at reading comprehension and math!

Zarathustra
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 3:06 pm

Me too, but crap at venting...Meltdowns bit of a damp squib too. Catatonia tho', now that's my forte - Look --> " ". Pretty good eh?

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 3:42 pm

I can't understand why someone would mock for not being able to read long posts? Anymore than one should mock those who cant deal with shorts posts, and I bet they are out there somewhere.

I WANT to be able to read long posts, but my concentration gets lost, especially if the post isn't broken into paragraphs.

LadyMacbeth
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In the girls toilets at Hogwarts, washing the blood off my hands.

25 Oct 2007, 3:56 pm

jjstar wrote:
ZARATHUSTRA wrote:

Exactly! Like I was telling this poser on WP that I couldn't comprehend long posts and was having difficulty with this and he starts mocking my disability, making fun fo the fact that I have a hard time with reading comprehension. That is just so wrong on so many levels - how much more so than on a forum for people with disabilities!! !! !! !! !! !

Some people, you just can't get through to them, you know what I mean? Who could be so cruel as to mock someone with a reading disability on WP?

Maybe you shouldn't expect ppl to read your essays on conspiracy BS, if you have a problem with reading responses. You seem quite capable of picking out the pertinent points to attack.

But hey, that's my opinion. Don't get all hurt when someone mocks you when you've been doing it yourself.