Should Women be Permitted to Appear Topless in Public?

Page 18 of 18 [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Should Women be Permitted to Appear Topless in Public?
Yes 72%  72%  [ 113 ]
No 28%  28%  [ 43 ]
Total votes : 156

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 4:10 pm

Misslizard wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Well, I'm going to Canada right now and bringing my camera!

You may want to wait till the spring thaw.No one wants frostbitten ta-tas.
(You don't want Jack Frost nipping at those.)

Nipping or nippling?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 8:05 pm

They already can, at least in Soviet Canuckistan.

Yes, they should be entitled to.
No, this doesn't mean you're entitled to act like a prude or a pervert in response.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Aug 2017, 9:14 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
When the sexualization of women has gone away, then I think that should be allowed ;)

Well 99% of men think they're less perverted than 99% of other men so I bet we won't have problems.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 12:18 pm

I sort of think that "fair is fair." I feel women should have the same ability as men to try to offset the heat of the day.

Yes, I get aroused at breasts and nipples. It evens looks sexy for a woman to nurse her baby.

But....we are civilized people, and can hold off our desires until we get into the privacy of our bedrooms.

Men's nipples just don't look as good to a woman as a woman's nipple does to a man.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 7:04 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I sort of think that "fair is fair." I feel women should have the same ability as men to try to offset the heat of the day.

Yes, I get aroused at breasts and nipples. It evens looks sexy for a woman to nurse her baby.

But....we are civilized people, and can hold off our desires until we get into the privacy of our bedrooms.

Men's nipples just don't look as good to a woman as a woman's nipple does to a man.

Yes, we can hold it off until we get in our bedroom. That is more respectful in my opinion. ;)

Michael829
Toucan
Toucan

01 Sep 2017, 6:19 pm

Yes.

If men don't have to wear a shirt, then it's completely wrong to require women to wear one.

That goes for swimming-pools and beaches, of course.

But, additionally, if men can go without a shirt, just because it's a hot day, or because of exercise, then women have the same right. Any woman should be able to be shirtless in pubic on a hot day, if a man can.

pandabear wrote:

Reactions from other swimmers have ranged from support and encouragement to anger and even indifference, she said.

I'd probably feign indifference, so as not to make the women uncomfortable. But, I won't lie about it, I'd be most pleased.

Michael829