Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

nbxyz
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Dec 2007, 12:12 am

I went to a bar after work with 2 co-workers. One was a really cute 25 year old french girl, and the other was our 36 year old programmer. I'm 21.

Through out the night she was eyeing me, and definitely showing some interest in me, but honestly, I didn't care. Its not the first time we've hung out. Sure she was cute, and I wouldn't refuse an advance from her, but the whole night the programmer was after her. He got drunk, me and the girl just sipping our drinks, and he was just out there giving her lines and trying to get with her.

When it was time to go, I originally drove the programmer, but he told me that he wanted a ride from her. I said fine, but he wanted to get his bag out of my car. And the whole time he was drunk saying how hot she was and how much he wanted her, and she wanted him and if I would mind. I said I wasn't interested and it was all his.

So now I'm home and she's driving him home. I wonder what's gonna happen. Will she actually give in to the drunk and do stuff, or will he get shut down? I'm really curious, I'm seeing them both tomorrow so I can't wait to find out what happened.

It was so interesting/funny. I'm just on the sideline, turning her down, while he's throwing himself at her almost begging, and buying everyone drinks.

He's a good guy and I guess I wish the best for him, but its amazing how some people act to get attention.

MysteryFan3
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2007, 12:17 am

I'd bet he gets nowhere but home and wakes up alone. Drunken horndogs don't turn anyone on.

TheZach
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Dec 2007, 1:02 am

Hes going decorate her carpet in the car with his vomit.

<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.thezach.net/blog">My Blog</a>

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2007, 1:21 pm

I dunno.

seems in real life the drunk gets the girl.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2007, 2:16 pm

well I doubt that you earn more than him : 0-1 for him
you are younger than him : 0-2
he seems to have more guts than you: 0-3
you are showing no interest while he's showing them:0-4
are you more handsome than him? Can't tell ...so I keep the score for now 0-4

he'll win.

nbxyz

01 Dec 2007, 3:17 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:

he'll win.

i'm both their bosses at the office, so generally their are taking orders from me. and i do make more and have more perks them them

but i have no desire for her. really it came down to one thing: i can't be with girls that smoke pot. i do, but i don't want to be with someone that also smokes.
all the girls i've had a good time with didn't smoke (i don't mind drinking). and all the girls i've had problems with smoked, and a lot of the problems did involve pot at some point.
So no matter what, i don't have any jealously since i already ruled her out a while ago.
we smoke together in my house, we've drank before, but i'll keep it as friends. i just can't be with a pothead.

as far as he goes, eh i don't know. he's paranoid about everything, believes he knows all and tries to shove down his propaganda at you, and typically isn't the easiest/friendliest guy, i think.

my curiosity is on her and what she'll think of him the way he was last night. he'd probably hump anything that night, but i think she's a little more selective then that.

/btw
i'm the only one out of them that has my own house and do not live with my parents

Last edited by nbxyz on 01 Dec 2007, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yesplease
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2007, 3:30 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
he'll win.
At what, rejection?

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2007, 7:13 pm

nbxyz wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

he'll win.

i'm both their bosses at the office, so generally their are taking orders from me. and i do make more and have more perks them them

but i have no desire for her. really it came down to one thing: i can't be with girls that smoke pot. i do, but i don't want to be with someone that also smokes.
all the girls i've had a good time with didn't smoke (i don't mind drinking). and all the girls i've had problems with smoked, and a lot of the problems did involve pot at some point.
So no matter what, i don't have any jealously since i already ruled her out a while ago.
we smoke together in my house, we've drank before, but i'll keep it as friends. i just can't be with a pothead.

as far as he goes, eh i don't know. he's paranoid about everything, believes he knows all and tries to shove down his propaganda at you, and typically isn't the easiest/friendliest guy, i think.

my curiosity is on her and what she'll think of him the way he was last night. he'd probably hump anything that night, but i think she's a little more selective then that.

/btw
i'm the only one out of them that has my own house and do not live with my parents

Good for you, then why you are so interested abt such losers?

jkrane
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2007, 8:33 pm

the drunk guy made an ass of himself.

the programmer is not gonna go for that.

drunk, desparate guys are a HUUUUUUUUUGE turn-off for girls.

You did the right thing, boy!

nbxyz

02 Dec 2007, 3:39 am

Quote:

Good for you, then why you are so interested abt such losers?

I work with them so it was an after work thing, and they are nice people. I hang out with the girl regularly at my house, and he's a good guy. Just an ass drunk I realized.

Metal_Man
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 12:07 pm

Never, ever under any circumstances get romantically involved with someone you work with, especially a subordinate. You will lose your job if you do. You did the right thing.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2007, 3:24 am

jkrane wrote:

Maybe, but in college, that's how the scum bag guys usually get the girl.

Shale
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2007, 4:06 am

Gamester wrote:
I dunno.

seems in real life the drunk gets the girl.

For how long? We gals get sick of the drunken behaviour fast, then go for the nice guy. ;)

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2007, 1:25 pm

Gamester wrote:
jkrane wrote:

Maybe, but in college, that's how the scum bag guys usually get the girl.

your opinions were much different some time ago. you seem now much more pessimist, what happened? you found the true nature of relationships? ;)