Alleged cyber crime kingpin suffers autism (asperger's)

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

LeKiwi
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2007, 2:56 pm

pandd wrote:
LeKiwi wrote:
Haha I saw that... and he's from Whitianga of all places!! Seriously, I don't think you could have picked a more obscure, random place if you'd tried.

Even more obscure and random than the Urewera Ranges? :wink:

Gee I thought NZ was a quiet country but apparently it's a hotbed of terrorists, cyber criminals, violent politicians, and Coldplay copyright infringers... :lol:

The uraWHEREas?! ;)

I know, it's crazy, who would've thought... for a giant farm with lots of sheep we're not doing too badly really!! Specially with Coldplay. Reckon he'll do a Topp Twins duet for Christmas? :D

pandd
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2007, 3:15 pm

LeKiwi wrote:
pandd wrote:
LeKiwi wrote:
Haha I saw that... and he's from Whitianga of all places!! Seriously, I don't think you could have picked a more obscure, random place if you'd tried.

Gee I thought NZ was a quiet country but apparently it's a hotbed of terrorists, cyber criminals, violent politicians, and Coldplay copyright infringers... :lol:

The uraWHEREas?! ;)

I know, it's crazy, who would've thought... for a giant farm with lots of sheep we're not doing too badly really!! Specially with Coldplay. Reckon he'll do a Topp Twins duet for Christmas? :D

Perhaps. If he balks we can get Trevor 'Tough Guy' Mallard onto it. :wink:

LeKiwi
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2007, 3:24 pm

pandd wrote:
LeKiwi wrote:
pandd wrote:
LeKiwi wrote:

The uraWHEREas?! ;)

Perhaps. If he balks we can get Trevor 'Tough Guy' Mallard onto it. :wink:

With John Clarke/Fred Dagg doing the music? ;)

Oh, how amazing that would all be...

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2007, 5:58 pm

Guilty of what?

May have been involved?

Possibly a network?

Could have?

How about the common police tactic of making headlines, then dropping out before court?

Smart kid arrested, threatened with loss of everything, 100,000 years in jail,

Waterboarding, a cyber terrorist?

Unless he informs on everyone the FBI is too dumb to understand much less find.

"At midnight the blind comissioner, and the superhuman crew, go out and round up everyone, who knows more than they do."

Now everyone seems to be comparing it to the movies?

Only in the movies are there smart government employees.

It starts with J, Edgar Hoover going after Tesla, because he was Unamerican,

Some important people bought the Marconi patents, and owned radio, Tesla went to court and showed he invented it, and Marconi infringed on 13 of his patents. Tesla quit invention because of the FBI hounding him. The FBI became involved in a patent infringment lawsuit, and smeared Tesla's name. The Supreme Court held Tesla as the inventor of radio.

Might be unamerican? Could potentially help a cyber terrorist?

How about Fishing expedition!

How about the FBI being used by the same people who want to control the Internet?

All search engines are bots. Kid invents better, is blamed for Iraq, unless he gives away all his patentable secrets.

When they went after Bill Gates, Anti-Trust, they demanded the Windows source code.

What has that got to do with a charge of marketing practices? The FBI was out to steal Windows.

He made bail, and is lawyered up. Now the FBI has to present their case in Court in NZ.

Well he must of been guilty of something because the FBI arrested him?

Bill Gates beat the Anti-Trust case.

This is the last place we need an Aspie Lynch Mob!

Go obsess with some books on law and the history of technology.

He was on to something valueable, so a fake charge, and we seize his computer.

Innocent until convicted in open court, by a jury, and all appeals have been exhausted.

It is that way because of the natural corruption of government.

Why would anyone with talent and the potential to make billions go to work for Homeland Security, as the whole government has become, for $43,000 a year? Because they held a gun to his head? There are many forms of Extortion.

Government is made up of people who cannot make it on their own, cannot make it in business, and are to dumb for a life of crime. TV has caught more online child molesters than the FBI. Identity theft is huge, the FBI does nothing.

Business "donates" to Congress, Congress sends FBI to investigate emerging technology that business sees as a threat. This NZ kid is Unamerican, a threat to existing technology, a potential terrorist, who might make our patents worthless. Retarding technological advance in the name of vested interests in current technology has been going on for a while.

Innocent until proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, for all things, and more so if money is involved.

LeKiwi
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2007, 6:57 pm

I think you just hit a very large and important nail on the head.