Page 2580 of 4177 [ 66831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2577, 2578, 2579, 2580, 2581, 2582, 2583 ... 4177  Next

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 8:31 am

Chocolate Peanut Butter or Cookie Dough. Asking to decide between the two is like asking me to decide which of my two nerd crushes I like the most, it isn't happening.

Have you ever used a floppy disc before (either the usual 3-1/2" or the real "floppy" 5-1/4")?

Murihiku
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 8:45 am

Both. I got my first computer when I was 8, and it used the actual "floppy" 5¼-inch disks. And throughout primary and high school I had to use smaller 3½-inch disks (I dunno why we still called those ones "floppy disks", since they weren't floppy at all). USBs came in while I was at uni, and it's nice to see they're still around.

Have you ever been on TV before?

There's the rub, the task.

– Virgil, The Aeneid (Book VI)

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 10:59 am

Twice. Once I haven't seen as it was a live news report. I was little and waved excitedly from across the street. The second was in May when I played in the Memorial Day parade in D.C.

What celebrity that you haven't already would you like to meet?

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 11:18 am

Eve Myles and Jodie Whittaker

Same Question

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 11:20 am

Either Takahiro Sakurai or Ayumi Ito.
Or Matt Smith/David Tennant.

same question

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 11:24 am

The late Stanley Kubrick.

Tell me, is it better to live as a just person with few redeeming qualities, or unjust with fewer redeeming qualities and some benefits?

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 12:33 pm

The former.

Favourite spread on bread/toast?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 12:56 pm

I prefer peanut butter, or honey [and cinnamon.] Or just margarine if it's corn bread.

same question

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 1:28 pm

Butter/margarine.

If you had to choose one sense to do without, which would it be?

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 1:34 pm

Hearing.

Same question

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 1:59 pm

None of them, honestly. ^[Nice to see you again, by the way!]

Have you ever done something incredibly silly in a video game, just because you could?

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 2:24 pm

Might be more insane than silly, but in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal for PS2 I *somehow* managed to complete the entire game with Ratchet's basic jumpsuit and no armor upgrades. I had Al telling me to get back to the Phoenix and upgrade my armor. :P

Do you still buy music and movies on a physical format like CD, DVD, VHS, Blu-ray, etc?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 2:26 pm

Only occasionally, if it's something I really want in a physical format.

same question

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 2:27 pm

AspergersActor8693 wrote:
Might be more insane than silly, but in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal for PS2 I *somehow* managed to complete the entire game with Ratchet's basic jumpsuit and no armor upgrades. I had Al telling me to get back to the Phoenix and upgrade my armor. :P

Do you still buy music and movies on a physical format like CD, DVD, VHS, Blu-ray, etc?

I buy CDs and DVDs, because not everything I want is on iTunes or Netflix.

Do you own a VCR?

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 2:32 pm

I have five of them to my name alone. One of them is a DVD/VCR combo that I have as an extra, and two of them I am planning on selling. The two that I use most frequently are my JVC for my VHS collection and a Sony as a backup and for use to convert VHS to digital video.

Same question.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 2:38 pm

Yes, I still have one.

What's your favorite movie?