Page 2560 of 4176 [ 66815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2557, 2558, 2559, 2560, 2561, 2562, 2563 ... 4176  Next

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 4:16 pm

At that anime convention I told you about. They had an NES set up in one of the little makeshift store places and we were playing Mario.

Favorite type of tea? :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 4:17 pm

I might as well answer my own question: no, but I have played virtual console games.

What is, in your opinion, the one video game boss that is the most annoying/aggravating to defeat?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 9:38 pm

I am blanking on the name of the character (it has been a while since I played it), but the final boss in Jak & Daxter for the PS2 comes to mind. Considering you could only take like five or six hits before you went down and had to restart, it took a lot of time and patience to beat it. Thinking about it now, Chairman Drek from the first Ratchet & Clank game is the same way too.

What was the most creative way you've come up with in your life to make money?

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 10:28 pm

I studied interior architecture and design in college, however, couldn't manage to work in the field, for various reasons, although I tried on a few occasions. Having little savings left to survive on, and, at a loss as to what I could do to stay afloat. I had approximately, $230. in my bank account, and rent due in one weeks time. I literally, woke up one morning to an image of myself, designing and building furniture. I thought, why not try my hand at making furniture for a living. I threw the comforter off of me, got dressed and went to the lumber yard, showed them a photo of a bed I had designed, picked out a couple sheets of birch plywood from a stall, and had them cut it to size, went inside, purchase a drill, some drill bits, a hand sander, sand paper, wood glue, and I called a neighbor and asked him if he would mind helping me build a bed in my living room, to which he replied, 'yes', and asked him to be at my flat in an hour. From that day forward/ for the following, 11 years, I designed and built furniture for a living. Not sure if that's necessarily very creative, but, that's how it happened.

Same Q

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 10:41 pm

I have made myself a decent amount of extra money buying stuff for cheap and selling it online on Bonanza, eBay, and eBid. I sell trading cards, old coins, vintage books, CD's, VHS, DVD's, video games, computer games, computer software, small diecast toy cars (Hot Wheels, Matchbox, etc), collectible items, electronic items, and used auto parts. It all really started in 2012 when I picked up a Wiggles DVD for $1 at the local library and sold it for $5, and since then the quantity, quality, and profit margins on items have grown. My best return on investment was a Yashica 35MM film camera that I got for no more that 50 cents and sold it on Bonanza for $110. I also love seeing where the stuff I sell goes. I've shipped stuff as close by as a few towns over to as far away as Australia. It has been fun seeing what people buy from me, for example I shipped out an old book from 1951 about allergies to a buyer in Kentucky.

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 10:48 pm

^I still have my childhood, hotwheels collection

Answer: ...Not that I am aware of.

Do you like to collect things? If so, what do you collect/have you collected in the past?

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 12:06 am

Sometimes.

What is your biggest fear?

Snacks
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Oct 2017, 2:12 am

Being all alone, unloved, and incapable of looking after myself in general :oops:

What is your current obsession?

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 6:06 pm

Music

What is your official diagnosis?

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 6:36 pm

Asperger's Syndrome, diagnosed at age 7. I don't know if it's changed since then.

Same question.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 7:03 pm

The same, except at age...eleven.

What's the hardest video game you've ever played?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

fiber bundle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Oct 2017, 10:39 pm

Chess with a highly advanced algorithm

What is your favorite branch of the natural sciences?

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm

Human biology.

What's your favorite holiday?

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 12:19 pm

Christmas.

Same question.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 12:24 pm

Halloween!! !

Any plans for Halloween this year? (if you celebrate it)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 2:27 pm

^Hiya! I'm glad you're back!

I have no plans are far as I know.

same question