Page 2540 of 4168 [ 66676 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2537, 2538, 2539, 2540, 2541, 2542, 2543 ... 4168  Next

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 1:58 am

chocolate chips make anything better.

as do raisins, to a lesser extent.

i don't like oatmeal, or vanilla (white chocolate?) chunks.

red velvet is bae.

soft cookies over crunchy every day.

at this very moment, how much money is immediately available for you to spend?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 2:47 am

About 430 usd, about 200 of which is to be spent on expenses like insurance, pills, bills and such though.

Same question.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 3:03 am

$1200 USD, don't have much to pay besides insurance at the start of the month and gas.

you like bananas?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 3:20 am

Yes. Especially, frozen bananas dipped in chocolate and chopped peanuts or almonds.

Do you play any instruments?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 12:16 pm

Yes, the piano and part of a wind chime door thing that sounds like a koto. :lol:

same question

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 1:06 pm

I used to play the clarinet.

Which of your five senses is your strongest?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 1:09 pm

Possibly sight and hearing, but all of them are unusually sharp.

same question

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 12:44 am

Hearing. I can hear people talking having confidential conversations in the office at the supervised apartments where I live; I could hear sailing instructors across a big field talking telling my fellow sailing students one by one in private whether they had passed or failed the course and why... nobody ELSE could hear, so I told them what I heard. Vision is pretty bad though; I was 20/400 at one point (though 20/20 with glasses) but now it's much better without glasses, though I still need glasses/contacts.

What's the craziest mood-disorder thing you've done?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 4:57 pm

Um...I've never had that happen, thankfully.

If you watch Doctor Who, who is your favourite Doctor?

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 6:32 pm

I don't watch Dr. Who.

What is your favorite television show?

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 7:11 pm

I guess I don't have one; I love Lost though. I love the depth of it and also the humor, the excitement of all that s**t happening, the love and friendship the characters show each other and the dilemmas they have that I can relate to from their lives before and even during the island.

Are you for or against diagnosing people with autism, and why?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 9:47 am

I don't really have a preference.

Why do you think people swear so much these days?

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 3:17 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I don't really have a preference.

Why do you think people swear so much these days?

I can think of a good number of reasons why:
1. Excessive frustration or anger towards what they do or what they encounter.
2. To make themselves feel more popular or cool, but, in truth, they do it in order to seek attention (IMHO, being popular and seeking too much attention are NOT the same thing!)
3. The limit of their vocabulary, even though there are lots of other words to use from the dictionary.
4. A belief that actually using swear words to make you feel stronger and smarter (which, personally, I disagree).
5. An excuse that just because of 'free speech' or 'living in America' means you have the right to use foul language over every single situation (at the cost of abandoning other words which would eventually be considered as 'obsolete') :roll:
6. Picking them up from certain types of media, including so-called 'reality TV', speaking and acting like those people who do ridiculous things just so they can be famous (give me a break!)
That's all the reasons why 'many people swear so much these days' I can think of.

Here, you can try some of these interjections, but do not use the ones that say 'DIE!' unless you REALLY are in a life-threatening situation!:

Speaking of which, why can't the younger generation know the difference between what's on TV and what's going on in real life when they watch those so-called 'reality shows'? :roll:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 10:31 am

Um...it could be caused by over-exposure and the way they were raised?

What's the best book you've ever read?

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 11:23 am

either Speak, Looks, Crank, or Keeping the Moon. I love YA literature.

Same Question

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 11:26 am

...Um...There's way too many to list... :oops:

same question