Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

lupin
Toucan
Toucan

04 Jan 2008, 6:27 pm

Greentea wrote:
Same goes for me. I used to be an extremely outgoing, spontaneous, energetic, funny, confident person. I wasn't set out to be this gloomy, constantly mourning losses, subdued, fearful, insecure, philosophical character that I am. This is the product of decades of painful losses connected to unsuccessful relating both professionally and personally. I don't regret the depth that came with it, but I know I could've been a much livelier individual and most of all.....that I could've given a lot of love to someone.

Beautifully put, greentea. I can really identify with what you say.

For me it's not my aspieness, it's the way I have to make so many accommodations for NT people. It's constantly stressful.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2008, 6:31 pm

lupin wrote:
Greentea wrote:
Same goes for me. I used to be an extremely outgoing, spontaneous, energetic, funny, confident person. I wasn't set out to be this gloomy, constantly mourning losses, subdued, fearful, insecure, philosophical character that I am. This is the product of decades of painful losses connected to unsuccessful relating both professionally and personally. I don't regret the depth that came with it, but I know I could've been a much livelier individual and most of all.....that I could've given a lot of love to someone.

Beautifully put, greentea. I can really identify with what you say.

For me it's not my aspieness, it's the way I have to make so many accommodations for NT people. It's constantly stressful.

That's what I find.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

04 Jan 2008, 8:48 pm

my other problems are defintly worse than my aspergers. i think im develouping OCD and its just what i feard, although it comes and goes and isnt persistant. (it envolves cleanliness) and i freak out if i am dirty. if i am stressed out it is exagerrated so i figure if i be cool it wont show up