Fred Phelps and Zeromus- Seperated at Birth?

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Is there a family resemblance between Phelps and Zeromus?
Definitely! 71%  71%  [ 5 ]
Of course not. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
You on drugs? 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 7

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2008, 4:05 am

After hearing about Phelps and his cronies intending to picket any memorial for Heath Ledger (for the 'crime' of playing a gay cowboy in Brokeback Mountain), I was further shocked to see him interviewed by A Current Affair. The utter shamelessness of this man is astounding.

The interview is in the link below:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en- ... 2cdd8f1eb9

Now, he seems to hate everyone, all races, creeds, even his own countrymen. Does this sound familiar?

Ecce homo, who is only a man by default.

Hmm, hate hate hate, all he spouts. I am reminded of someone, a Final Fantasy villain... No, not Kefka. Kefka had a sense of humour.

Ah, I know!

Zeromus!

I see a family resemblance, don't you? Polluting susceptible minds, cheering at the destruction of everyone, thinks only they will inherit the Earth.

Well?

On sabbatical...

MaterialDefender
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Jan 2008, 10:06 am

I didn't even know who Heath Ledger was till a day ago, and I care that much about him but that Phelps is just a douche, and shouldn't be doing that.

As far as the resemblance between Freddy and Zeromus, I think you are on to something. At first I thought Zeromus was too cute to be related to Phelps, but they are so alike in the way they think, it just has to be that they were conjoined twins.

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2008, 4:21 pm

Please, for the love of Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, Zoroaster, Buddha, Confucius, Lao Tzu, FSM, Xenu, and Joseph Smith, IGNORE THIS MAN AND HIS FAMILY. They make money by harassing people. They're lawyers who live off of suing people for the tiniest infractions. The protests are a moneymaking source of a lifetime for them. They show up, wait to be assaulted, and then sue. They're money-grubbing attention-whores. I'd be surprised if they even believe this s**t.

By the way, I think he looks kind of like Don Imus.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2008, 5:44 pm

Delirium wrote:
Please, for the love of Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, Zoroaster, Buddha, Confucius, Lao Tzu, FSM, Xenu, and Joseph Smith, IGNORE THIS MAN AND HIS FAMILY. They make money by harassing people. They're lawyers who live off of suing people for the tiniest infractions. The protests are a moneymaking source of a lifetime for them. They show up, wait to be assaulted, and then sue. They're money-grubbing attention-whores. I'd be surprised if they even believe this sh**.

By the way, I think he looks kind of like Don Imus.

They probably do believe in what they're doing. Any who didn't would have been hounded out of the church. Note that his congregation, however, is only about 72-odd people, 60 of which are related to Phelps by blood or marriage.

On sabbatical...

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2008, 6:33 pm

And some of the marriages are probably between cousins.

And isn't it true that a lot of homophobes are often covering up their own latent homosexuality?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Last edited by Tim_Tex on 25 Jan 2008, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2008, 6:46 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
And some of the marriages are probably between cousins.

Ah, so that they can keep the insanity and webbed toes within the congregation. :)

On sabbatical...

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2008, 7:15 pm

On a scale of celebrity Phred may well be as big a 'star' as Heath. Fuh heavens sake! he was only a pretty boy actor, a luvvy, it's sad when younguns die but eh so what! Phreds still alive!

Capriccio
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Jan 2008, 8:15 pm

Just ignore Fred Phelps, it's pretty much agreed his ideas on dealing with moral issues are completely wrong.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2008, 7:25 am

Postperson wrote:
On a scale of celebrity Phred may well be as big a 'star' as Heath. Fuh heavens sake! he was only a pretty boy actor, a luvvy, it's sad when younguns die but eh so what! Phreds still alive!

I hope you're being sarky.

On sabbatical...