Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

dalhousie12
Veteran
Veteran

Location: A frozen baron wasteland, me and my friend tuk have to watch out for flying frozen hockey pucks Eh!

04 Feb 2008, 1:08 pm

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, i didn't see a forum for general health issues. If it is in the wrong forum please move it to the approriate forum.

I was feeling perfectly fine all morning, i don't feel sick, ill, have a cold, my stomach dosen't feel upset, i don't think its food posioning etc. but i was just in the bathroom throwing up and now have a pretty bad headache. I have no idea what caused it. I plan on going to the emergency room on my lunch break in an hour to get checked out.
Does anybody know what may have caused this? I would like to have some information on possible causes so i'm better informed when i go see the doctor.

Thanks in advance for your help!

RampionRampage
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2008, 1:20 pm

dalhousie12 wrote:
I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, i didn't see a forum for general health issues. If it is in the wrong forum please move it to the approriate forum.

I was feeling perfectly fine all morning, i don't feel sick, ill, have a cold, my stomach dosen't feel upset, i don't think its food posioning etc. but i was just in the bathroom throwing up and now have a pretty bad headache. I have no idea what caused it. I plan on going to the emergency room on my lunch break in an hour to get checked out.
Does anybody know what may have caused this? I would like to have some information on possible causes so i'm better informed when i go see the doctor.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Funny you say that. My coworker said that her son and his four kids contracted an out-of-nowhere sickness involving headaches and vomiting.
I can't really offer advice on this because I'm not a doctor, though. Especially if it happens again, seek out medical advice. Otherwise, stay hydrated and avoid acidic food/drinks (in case you end up throwing up again - stomach acid alone is bad enough).

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2008, 1:51 pm

there is something am have heard of a lot [in this country anyway] that happens in the winter,and it can get very common because of it spreading,think it's called the winter vomiting? virus-or norwalk virus,have a look about that on the internet and see if it fits.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

04 Feb 2008, 2:03 pm

dalhousie12 it sounds like food poisoning. food poisoning is nasty, what did you eat the nite before?
i got it once from mcdonalds and now i hardly ever eat there it scared me so much :lol:

dalhousie12
Veteran
Veteran

Location: A frozen baron wasteland, me and my friend tuk have to watch out for flying frozen hockey pucks Eh!

04 Feb 2008, 5:49 pm

richardbenson wrote:
dalhousie12 it sounds like food poisoning. food poisoning is nasty, what did you eat the nite before?
i got it once from mcdonalds and now i hardly ever eat there it scared me so much :lol:

A frozen pasta dinner (heated up of course). I don't think it was that. I think it was the onset of a migraine and the doctor agreed. I was given a shot of gravel and a shot of something else for the migraine and upset stomach.