Page 33 of 37 [ 577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

shan780
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Aug 2015, 5:19 am

Hi, I'm Bryn and I'm a 15 year old male living in Scotland. I have Asperger's Syndrome (high functioning enough to the point where, if I really want to, I can make sure that people do not suspect a thing) and my interests include but are not limited to: Maths, physics, chemistry, biology, psychology, geography, technology, politics, video games (most video games, I own a Wii U, an Xbox One and a 3DS, but I have easy access to a PS4), TV (crime drama in particular, but I am currently watching 'House of Cards'. True Detective season 2 was fantastic!), classic cars (the 1969 Corvette Stingray is my favourite car), philosophy and books (I obsessed over Harry Potter after discovering it, having read all of the books by the time that I was seven). I do very well in everything school-related, bar PE, but my main talent is writing.

PM me if you would like to talk about the things listed above or anything else that you're interested in. :)

WhimsicalPianist
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Aug 2015, 9:25 am

Hi im new around here. I am turning 15 in less than a month and I live in the UK. I am interested in art, gaming (i have an xbox 360 ), playing the piano, reading (the harry potter books and the divergent trilogy are some of my favourites) and puzzles like the rubiks cube. Feel free to send me a friend request / message me.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2015, 10:35 am

I'm from Ontario, Canada. I like fantasy books and fantasy video games. I have a DS, a 3DS, a Wii, and a PSP. I like Final Fantasy best. I am a writer and have written three books so far. I'm working on my fourth book now. I like Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Digimon. I also like poetry, music, dancing, singing, and cosplaying as the Doctor. I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was fairly young [around nine or ten].

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Sophie8D
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Oct 2015, 11:21 am

Hey my name is Sophie (I'm from France :3) As far as I'm concern, there isn't any diagnostic saying I have autism but I've always been really close to my brother. He has autism, he doesn't speak. That's why I'd love to befriend with autistic people, I'd love to chat with them, and to get to know them better :3
(Well that's basically what is written on my profile :P )

Myriam
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Oct 2015, 1:58 am

Hi, I'm Myriam. I'm a gay 18 years old female from NB, Canada.
I devote most of my time playing Runescape and League of Legends (hmu if you want to play a match :wink: ).
I like to binge watch shows on Netflix as well, especially so when I play Runescape.
I love reading and listening to audiobooks (I find it oddly relaxing).
My first language is French, but I suck at writing and reading in it.

I'm just looking for friends as I need more of those in that department. :D

PANZER
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Oct 2015, 2:03 am

hey,

18, from Australia

only found out i had Aspergers like 2 months ago

interested in star wars, military history, gaming

WolfClaw99
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Oct 2015, 2:58 am

PANZER wrote:
hey,

18, from Australia

only found out i had Aspergers like 2 months ago

interested in star wars, military history, gaming

Hey, I'm just like you! Except American...... and 16.....

AlexHofstadter
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Oct 2015, 11:43 am

I'm a 15 year old male, a Christian feminist, diagnosed Asperger, South American, love game shows, old platform videogames and comics.
I'm androphobic (that means I fear men --- sorry guys) so I prefer to socialize with girls. But I won't hate guys of course.
I like my religious beliefs being criticized and debating about them --- just don't insult me or God.

ShyGigyas
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Nov 2015, 8:59 pm

Hello, 16 year old living in Arizona here. I was diagnosed with Asperger's around January 2015 (so not too long ago), as well as ADHD, social anxiety and severe clinical depression, and possibly mild posttraumatic stress disorder. In some cases, if someone were to casually talk to me, they wouldn't notice any of these oddities right on the spot. Other than that, my main interests are music, video games, cartoons, and nostalgia. I'm really talkative and hyper once you get to know me. :P

I do have some real life friends, but most of them are between 5-10 years older than me, so in their 20s practically. Just goes to show how mature I am lol

CzigBot
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Nov 2015, 10:12 am

I am a 17 year old male and live in Sacramento, California.
My interests are:
-Any fields of information that could be useful to me, usually science.
-Video games (Currently playing From The Depths, ARMA 3, and Fallout 4).
-Blacksmithing
-Weapons and weapon systems, anything from small arms to warships.
-There is only one manga/anime I like enough to be notable, and that is Berserk.

Slightly more information can be found on my profile.

tanchita
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Dec 2015, 12:09 pm

Greetings,interlocutors.

I'm the sleepiest sleepyhead in sleeptown,
17, female.I'm from Thailand, a country with two season which is basically just hot and hotter.

I like to drink black coffee (bitter like my soul pfftt) give me coffee or give me death.

My interest are those stuff around these subjects:
Coffee-tea-caffeine, A good strom, watercolor, pixel art, game development, art and aesthetics, military history, paranormal lore, astronomy, botany, scientists, knuckles, anatomy.
(I'm not claiming to be expert or good at those listed fields, they are just my interests)

I've spent years feeling like an alien on a wrong planet, I'm dealing with anxiety and maybe, asperger or autism symtoms.(my late grandma has autism)

The weird thing is,I happen to be crying all the time,it excessive,and it interfere with my everyday life. Of course my mother hate it, she got upset every time I cry. Maybe I'm an over-sensitive person but I don't really know.

So one day, tired of everyone thinking I'm a pathetic whimp. SoI decided to stop it. I stop showing unnecessary emotions, I distant myself from others, talk less,smile less.
The more you distant yourself, the less you get hurt, They said,right?

Believe me guys,it's good for a while...
But now it leave me with the weirdest personality ever,Imagine a girl with a stiff gesture, rarely smile, appeared to be capable and confident but when she get hurt or angry,this girl could do nothing but cry.(with that robotic-stiff face on) old habit dies hard anyway, funny.right? I think so too.

And that being said. I've come to realize that what I always told myself: I want to disappear. Probably is not true after all.
Maybe all I really want is to be found.

Oh man,I rambled for so long, if there's anyone actually read this whole thing, you,sir, are totally like, my hero.
Actually, because of said reasons, all dudes I've ever met scared of talking to me. I mean,I don't mind being friends with any opposite genders...In short,I kind of want to befriend with boys and stuff...
Uh,forget it. Actually, any genders fine with me.

Also,
I'm terrible at starting a conversation ( and English grammar ), so I'll just post this here.

Goodbye.

zchong

31 Dec 2015, 4:50 pm

Hey! My name is Zach. I'm 18 and I live in the Durham Region in Ontario and I am autistic.

[url]https://tvbookfilmreviewers.wordpress.com/
[/url]
https://writersrandomideas.wordpress.com/
https://justanotherstupidblogsite.wordpress.com/

Jamieohs
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jan 2016, 10:06 am

Hey, I'm a 17 year old male, live in the uk and i love cars (especially classics), could talk about cars all day

JoeyFlash
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Jan 2016, 2:28 am

[quote="CzigBot"]
-Weapons and weapon systems, anything from small arms to warships.

Weapons and Weapons Systems? awesome, Same here. What Eras of weapons are your favorite to learn about? Mine is 20th Century, so pretty Much WWI, WWII, Cold War, and Vietnam...

Who's there?

Matthew.

Matthew who?

Math you couldn't do unless you had an IQ of 184.

toadite
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Jan 2016, 3:44 pm

'Allo! I'm Jessie/Jess/Lulu (anything works) and I am a diagnosed Aspie, with BPD and ADD, as well. The only color I wear is blue, with very few exceptions, and the only thing I'll drink is Earl Grey tea, haha! My most-used phrases/words are 'Oi!' and 'Onwards, company!'

I was born in South Africa (of English descent, not Dutch), lived there for 8 years, and moved to the USA to spend the next 8+ here! I'm intuitive, self-aware, and will run around like a 2 year old at any given time! I act like a puppy mostly, but when I've 'had enough,' well, try not to get too close, haha.

I act physically 2, but if you get into a worldly-wise conversation with me you may be fooled!

My favorite book (right now) is The Little Prince. I could blabber for a limited time about it, only because I'd most likely start to cry very early on in the one-sided discussion, eheh.

I surprisingly love to touch, but it's touching to the extreme, I guess. I'll hug you REALLY tight for REALLY long, haha. I love to hold hands, hug, high-five, etc. Comforting touches are my lifeblood.

I will ask you about your day, what you did on the weekend, but I'll completely forget to offer you a part of my extensive lunch that I couldn't finish. :c

Well, this is way too long as-is, so I'll end it here. Enjoy your weekend, guys! Hope your Saturday's fantastic.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2016, 2:57 am

"I'm 17, Y12 graduate, job-seeking /moving out before deciding what i want to do in uni. Ambivert.

Depending on my mood I can be two things:ambitious guy who wants to see it all, do it all in this short-life we have. I plan to get into environemntal activism, take-up volunteer work, travel someday, etc. and love adventurous and spontaneous people.

But I can also be a laidback, chill person who appreciates the simpler things in life. Don't need the newest, flashiest things to be satisfied but old and cheap but reliable. I'm frugal and minimalist, usually owning only what I need. I like green tea and meditation.

I like to make my own electronic music (Trance and Experimental) and listen to all kinds incl. Trance, Dubstep, House, Ambient, etc. I also like Punk/Pop Rock like Blink-182, Sum-41, Paramore, etc.

My song here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOo53Q_p2g

I'm also interested in acting (and want to audition for community theatre); psychology (with goals to become a psychologist/councillor); and writing.

Sports = basketball, running, soccer, Parkour/freerunning, strength training.

I like talking about life and philosophy and am an Existentialist who takes after Nieztche."

P.S. If you couldn't already tell I can be a very detailed and verbose guy. lol.