Page 67 of 75 [ 1195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 75  Next

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 9:20 pm

Female, 52, cat lover, a fan of tennis. My favorite players are Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, David Ferrer and Denis Istomin.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 4:41 pm

I'm not giving out my real name but it starts with an S. I'm 24 and love fashion. I aspire to be a plus sized fashion blogger one day.

My favorite hobbies are exercise and video games but I also love to read. My favorite authors are Ransom Riggs, Richelle Mead, Kiera Cass, Sarah J. Maas and Marissa Meyer. When I go to a bookstore don't come out empty handed but when I have to resist buying them I feel tortured.

Music is a huge passion of mine. My favorite bands are The Birthday Massacre and AFI but I also love Vocaloid.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

SixthTitan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jul 2017, 3:53 pm

Hi,

Am 27 and I spend most of my time working or going to classes, but when I do get some free time I enjoy playing video games specially modding and or hacking them to become more enjoyable. Of course, I also enjoy making video games just as much as I enjoy playing them.

I also love to write books, my first book is scheduled to be published world wide next year. So, am quite excited about it. Already working on the second as we speak.

I enjoy going to book stores and picking out all of the legal books like the US Code, rules and regulations which vary from state to state, previous case stories, and business.

Most of the music I enjoy listening to now of days is all instrumental, i used to be a big fan of alternative rock but not much anymore.

I do have kik, you're welcome to message me there.
kik username: laurensarah2022

Carinthium
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Aug 2017, 7:37 am

Hi,

I am 25 and I live in Melbourne. I take an interest in board games, anti-ableism, exercise (muscle growth and walking/running), and video games. I am rusty on but interested in philosophy, politics, and the Sims. I'm a fan of Paradox Interactive games (in particular), Romance of the Three Kingdoms(game and novel)/Dynasty Warriors, and spend a lot of time in online dating.

mr.freeze
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Aug 2017, 6:38 pm

Hi,

I'm 29 and live in Massachusetts. Never diagnosed but glad because I might not have pushed myself so hard and missed many great life experiences that in retrospect were worth the agony. I travel quite a bit now, so am interested in world cultures, particularly Japan which I have visited twice. Christian and interested in doctrine, but also love nuances of people, philosophy and learning about people's beliefs and development of world religions. I love things related to human systems such as politics and economics. My real passion is for aesthetics, film and writing. I enjoy surfing, Taekwondo and plan to learn sailing next year. I find it difficult to keep friends but long for friendship and dream of having a best friend and also a wife someday in the glorious future. Feel free to PM me!

My big dream (which I actively have a plan I'm working on) is to be financially independent and sail away to wherever whenever!

Peace.

Ish
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Sep 2017, 7:33 pm

Hello,

I'm 21 and live in Indiana. I was diagnosed as a child. I was held back in kindergarten. Growing up was difficult socially. I didn't talk a lot unless spoken to. Making friends and keeping them has never been easy. Often times it gets very lonely. I don't connect well with others but when I do it's very intense for me. I'm not religious but I love learning about world religions and culture. One of my many changing obsessions. Philosophy is anouther one I really love. I read a lot and play with my cats. I have four of them. I love nature and spend my time working with herbs and researching different topics. I enjoy singing and playing my hand drums. I hope to make some friends, I've never really had any lasting ones. I think got will be healthy for me to make connections. Seeing as the majority of the time I isolate myself.

andyfzr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Sep 2017, 6:19 pm

Hi, Im Andy male age 50, Im just looking for a friends as Im not good at initiating conversation and Ive kinda lost interest in everything of late. I live in the UK Peak district which is a really nice part of the country for walking and climbing. I like computer hardware and anything mechanical which involves pulling things apart. I keep trying to teach myself to program but my heads all over the place at the minute. If anyone would like to chat then please PM me.

floodwater
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Sep 2017, 11:42 pm

19, trans boy, interested in sociology and politics as well as travel and learning new languages. a lot of people assume i'm more outgoing and rebellious than i am because i can be uptight and loud and i dress kinda punk but i'm admittedly just a quiet nerd once you get to know me enough that i feel comfortable around you.

i read manga and occasionally watch anime, mostly sci-fi and fighting genres but what's most important to me is good characters and theme and art style (yeah, i'm one of those annoying analytical fans, big character flaw).

i love horror movies and action/sci-fi movies.... i spend most of my time observing things, googling stuff i wanna know about, or netflix surfing. i know basic spanish, japanese, and sign language, and i'm learning more japanese currently as well as chinese and i'm considering arabic and korean and vietnamese after that.

future-wise, i'm unemployed (sigh) but going back to college soon for language. i want to travel to a lot of different places, and teach foreign language in america or english overseas. my partner, a gamer, is another awkward introvert and hugely important to me.

maybe posting in a friend seeking thread is a tad thirsty but it's been hard finding friends who are understanding. where better to go than a forum for other asd people?

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Sep 2017, 9:35 am

Hi. It's a real pleasure meeting you all. My name is Christopher. I'm 27, 28 in March, single, from Virginia. I live with my ma and dad, in which who are my guardians. I have Autism, ADHD, Bipolar NOS, Dyscalculia, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Anxiety and Depression.
I have no friends, and, of course, no girlfriend.
I have future plans to go to college and pursue a major in History. Graduate from college, and become a historian at a Virginia Civil War battlefield.

Desurage
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Oct 2017, 5:00 pm

Wow you guys are super active and interesting. I wish I did more stuff. Living on disability and supported housing. I'm in northern IL, 30/m, don't have any friends and don't go out much except to a once a week job. Thought about going to beaches and stuff, I like water, I like boats, but I don't have money for boats, I don't think ANYONE has money for boats, and if you have money for boats, couldn't you be doing other things?
I mean, I could probably buy a day ticket for a boat but then I would have to go into the city, I'm in the suburbs and I get scared by the random kids and people walking their dogs when I go on my daily two hour walk. I'm writing two books and not too eager to meet in physical form, but I wouldn't mind a beta reader to give me feedback on what I'm doing. I've been writing for a year and I have a bunch of stuff published on royalroad at https://royalroadl.com/user/profile/37235

I have a hard time editing and most of my stuff embarrasses me to no end because of that, but I think Mental World Online came out pretty good. Someone gave it a good review. I've gotten a lot better since then and I really like the direction my new books are going, one is philosophy and the other is a fantasy.
Feel free to email me at [email protected]
Despite the email name, I'm not very political. I listen to all sides of the issue and tend to view most political issues as difficult math problems that people who care more about the issues and are smarter than me will be able to work out just fine.
Thanks.

WispyCloud
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Oct 2017, 2:15 pm

Hello! :)

I am 32 and male. I drink bucketfuls of coffee every day, love my cat and design games for a hobby. I do love space and Star Wars too.

Currently pursuing a master's in health and safety at work. I have social anxiety disorder so I don't have many friends. I am caring and a very good listener. I'd be delighted if you PMed me.

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Oct 2017, 9:05 am

It's a pleasure to meet you all. :D
https://www.facebook.com/Chris.Poole1990

Yakuzamonroe
Toucan
Toucan

24 Oct 2017, 3:19 am

34 male, Edmontonian. Steam addict. Fond of husky dogs over all other breeds. I don't really like cats all that much. Finished my BA in English and Sociology recently. Likes badonkadonks. Loves coffee, sushi, green tea, green smoothies, comics (DC over marvel) and things made of cheese.

Miss_Skitty
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Nov 2017, 7:46 pm

Oh go on, I’ll post in the ol’ Friendship Board...

I’m an animation student living in the UK and I like animals and the natural world, my wonderful pets, gaming, drawing, cartoons, sci-fi and fantasy, TCGs and yoga to name a few random things. It’s always great to meet and talk to others who have an ASD, so I look forward to any PMs I might receive :)

MidoriNoKaori
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Dec 2017, 6:17 am

Hi,

I'm MidoriNoKaori, 30 years old female aspie from Northern Europe.

Things I like: tea (I drink it much - especially black and green tea), reading, books, learning different languages, everything beautiful and interesting.

If some one likes to talk about tea, reading, books or everything interesting going in this world, feel free to PM me.

Harakiri
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Dec 2017, 7:00 am

Hi, I'm a 37 year old female living in the south of England, I have really bad social skills, I rarely leave the house and only really talk to people online, I'm interested in science, movies(mostly sci-fi/comic book/fantasy) and crafting/making things. I'm looking for friends to text with on skype, I don't watch terrestrial television so I don't chat about soaps or reality tv, but I'm interested in talking about most other things and learning about other peoples hobbies and interests. I only talk on skype as I already have a few friends I talk to on there and I don't want loads of apps to keep track of. if you'd like to add me on skype feel free to PM me.