Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

MissPickwickian
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2008, 11:18 pm

I'm not a very sexual person, but I can get really cuddly and romantic.

Sometimes I want to be with another girl. Girls are soft and pretty. However, I don't like most girls' personalities. They're off-putting. I get along with boys better as friends.

SierraBell
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Mar 2008, 11:24 pm

MissPickwickian wrote:
I'm not a very sexual person, but I can get really cuddly and romantic.

Sometimes I want to be with another girl. Girls are soft and pretty. However, I don't like most girls' personalities. They're off-putting. I get along with boys better as friends.

That's interesting. :)

And that's great that their are at least some people out that don't think of sex when they are thinking about relationships. :)

What do you mean by off-putting though?

I actually am more comfortable with girls as my friends, I'm okay with guys, but sometimes I feel like I have to entertain them :P and that gets tiresome.

Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2008, 12:20 am

SierraBell wrote:
MissPickwickian wrote:

And that's great that their are at least some people out that don't think of sex when they are thinking about relationships. :)

There's very few of us like that. ;/ I really wish there are more people like that out there. That's all some people think about. Me, I couldn't possibly care any less about sex. It's a shame the media makes it seem like it's all that matters in life. Oh well.

Scribbler
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Mar 2008, 9:27 am

I like sex. I'm not afraid to admit that it's something that I probably think about a lot... and yes, if I found a partner who didn't want to have sex, I'd think there was something a bit weird going on because... why not just be friends, then? Surely the only difference between a girlfriend and a good friend who happens to be a girl is that... your relationship transcends the platonic and enters into the sexual?

Having said that, I'd much rather settle down with someone lovely who I care about than the world's greatest lover.

Fenrez
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Feb 2009, 3:47 pm

Hmm, lol, girls do look pretty cuddly ^^.
I hate being around guys >.<
that could have to do with all the mean things they have done to me though^^.
P.S. I'm a guy, just a btw.

thedaywalker
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2009, 1:36 pm

cudling is nice but sex usualy feels like a natural thing to do after a while. when you realy like somoeone cudling should be the fist thing on your mind the rest should com natural. cudliing should be natural to though

robo37
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2009, 5:09 pm

I feel that love and sex are completely different things. Although I have very strong sexual urges, when I love someone I never feel like having sex with them.

LucidDreamGod
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Feb 2009, 10:13 am

Many of my romantic feelings have nothing to do with sex, just a burning desire to be close.

In fact I find many girls sexual attractive, but few romantically appealing. Many girls I find sexually attractive, I have practically no desire to romance with.