Page 904 of 1990 [ 31833 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907 ... 1990  Next

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2017, 7:37 pm

If it's done well, it's okay, but I'm not very romantic and I'm not into anything because of the romance. It's just something that sometimes happens to be part of the game. For instance, it's part of Rune Factory and Harvest Moon in the way that you can have your character marry, but it's not overly done. Running the farm and fighting monsters in RF and explore caves are the main part. The romance is more subtle yet sweet (like Mana knitting a scarf for Kyle when she likes-likes him), and the important things are quite beautifully done.
I prefer other types of love than romantic love in my games and other media (family, pets, interests they are passionate about, love of nature and wildlife). The love between Pokemon in Mystery dungeon, and between trainer and Pokemon in the main games bring tears to my eyes without fail, as do Pokemon's display of loyalty. same goes for any other type of animal.

In video games, realistic/close to realistic looking characters or cartoonish cute?

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2017, 7:43 pm

Quote:
in the main games bring tears to my eyes without fail,

Me too. All it takes is for 'I Don't Want to Say Goodbye' to start playing.

um...cute?

Tsunderes or nice guys/girls?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2017, 8:34 pm

I had to google tsundere. That type can make for funny characters, particularly comic relief figures, but I definitely prefer nice guys and girls.

same question

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2017, 4:10 am

Well, I'd like to say, nice guys/girls, however, my people of choice have turned out to be, quite like Tsunderes. Therefore, I must, subconsciously, find them more attractive...

Tsunderes

Fabric curtains, or, Japanese rice-paper shades ?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2017, 10:03 am

Fabric curtains.

Samus Aran or Laura Croft [which one is more awesome]?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2017, 5:44 pm

Lara Croft. Though I haven't played the games, I enjoy the movies. And I prefer her looks. I haven't played Metroid but have played somewhat similar games and liked them. Samus' Power Suit is cool though, reminiscent of Mega Man :D

same question

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Apr 2017, 12:33 pm

Samus Aran.
She has been a focus point for a Halloween costume I've been hand-making for 2 years now. If I don't find her inspiring, well, I'll eat my cat!

Speaking of cats,

Cats or Dogs?

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:
Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form - it's your boy DerpMC!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 12:37 pm

Samus, definitely. I even made a Zero Suit 'costume' for Halloween once. [When you finish making your costume, will you share pictures? :) ]

Kitties! :heart:

Sweet, shy and gentle heroines or action-y, outgoing and forceful heroines?

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Apr 2017, 12:42 pm

well, if I'm being honest here, I would have to say Sweet, shy and gentle, but that would make me sound rude, so

um... Answer 1?

Same Question.

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:
Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form - it's your boy DerpMC!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 12:44 pm

? Why would it make you sound rude? I don't get it.

Answer 1 as well.

Bakugan or YuGiOh?

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Apr 2017, 12:49 pm

Bakugan. I have a whole collection of them from when I was 10. It amasses out to about 200 different Bakugan.

Pokemon TCG or Magic: The Gathering?

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 12:52 pm

Pokemon TCG [I still have all of my favourite cards.]
I also have my old Bakugan in the basement somewhere. Shun was always my favourite character.

same question

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Apr 2017, 12:56 pm

Pokemon TCG. I had a misprint Clawitzer with the name Poliwhirl. I don't know what happened to it, but I have a feeling my sisters sold it at their school for $30 (£23.44)

Mew or Mewtwo?

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 12:58 pm

Mew!

same question

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Apr 2017, 1:02 pm

Mewtwo! I was playing Sun & Moon, and I got a shiny Decidueye, which I wanted a Mewtwo for. I, surprisingly, got a shiny one!

Fly, or teleport?

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 1:06 pm

8O You are insanely lucky. 8O

Fly! I've always wanted to fly, even when I was a wee one.

same question