Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 5:23 pm

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Aspergers

Ableist, NT superiority trash. That's what it is. I hate to say it, but some of what is said in there is true. But definately not all of it, I find this article grossly generalizes aspies and is very hateful. It makes very out-rageous claims of aspies being prone to be rapists and s**t like that. Which is total BS. They then use Va. Tech to attack aspies.....
Well hell, Richard ramirez was mexican. Are we to assume all Mexicans are sociopathic serial killers? Dude it's f*****g ret*d.
It's obviously written by some "popular and blissfully stupid" selfish ignorant f*****g tool who has no f*****g idea what it is like to walk in our shoes. More interested in making brownie points with his peers than having the slightest semblance of conscious, moral empathy.... And most likely, quite hypocritically, deems us "unempathetic".
Either that or it's an aspie tom, who denies his aspie traits and tries to pretend he's NT... I've seen that happen several times actually too. So who knows.
I wish I knew this as*hole, I wish we were all in a room with him so we could line up and take turns kicking him in his shrivelled up little nuts :evil:

monty
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 5:35 pm

There are plenty of 'humor' pages on the internet written by snotty nosed people who feel better by ridiculing others, and you found one of them. Yes, they sometimes include a few true facts to make their parody recognizable. Not gonna let myself get worked up over it.

I'm curious about your use of the term 'aspie tom' as there is another board unrelated to ASDs plagued by a troll using variations of names formed by mixing the disease with Tom. Is that a common pattern for trolls?

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 5:38 pm

The rich, popular, eugenics-qualified "super human" crowd, the football jocks and cheer leaders, is almost like the damn KKK for people with disabilities, I f*****g swear....... If I were younger, I'd really start working out and become an MMA fighter. Then I'd go around beating up and bullying bullies, and eugenics-minded football jock pieces of s**t...... God it would feel so damn good to watch that sob bite the curb, crying for his mommy to save him sorry ass :evil:

Last edited by snake321 on 28 Mar 2008, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 5:41 pm

monty wrote:
There are plenty of 'humor' pages on the internet written by snotty nosed people who feel better by ridiculing others, and you found one of them. Yes, they sometimes include a few true facts to make their parody recognizable. Not gonna let myself get worked up over it.

I'm curious about your use of the term 'aspie tom' as there is another board unrelated to ASDs plagued by a troll using variations of names formed by mixing the disease with Tom. Is that a common pattern for trolls?

Well yeah kinda, basically it's like an uncle tom, but aspie. An aspie who denies theyr aspie traits and tries to pretend to be one of the "popular" NTs, often they hate other aspies and theyr probably more vigilante in their hatred than NTs who hate aspies/disabled people are.

I don't think this dude is an aspie tom, though I could be wrong. But he seems to be making fun of disabled people in general. Because being prejudiced against disabilities is "acceptible" and "normal" in the popular crowds, like it's somehow any different than any other form of discrimination.... That hypocracy makes my stomache turn.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 5:46 pm

Jocks: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Jocks

I couldn't find a good one on cheerleaders, a pity...

NTs: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Neurotypical_syndrome

monty
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 6:35 pm

Oooh! That site has Adbrite advertising on it. And it appears to violate Adbrite's terms of service, which prohibits content that includes:

# Promotion of excessive profanity, violence, or certain sexual content.
# Promotion of discrimination or infringes on the legal rights of others.
# Promotion or any attempt to profit from human tragedy or suffering that lacks any social, artistic, or political value. This includes any content that may be deemed inappropriate or insensitive to victims of natural disasters or human tragedies.

http://help.adbrite.com/index.php?actio ... artlang=en

I guess if anyone is really insulted by that site, they could keep emailing and calling Adbrite to complain.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 7:14 pm

SilverProteus wrote:

Thanks SP:) It's always good to hear from you.... Oh, I sent you a message on the Outlaw forum:)

Sadly, the NT article exhibits exactly whats wrong with aspies today though.... They reem NTs for being robotic, ritualistic, predictable, plastic, lacking of common since, following the herd.... I notice the same behavior among aspies on these forums. And all these aspies or "aspies" come here like "ohhhh I am sooooo free thinking and open minded"..... But whenever you give them an answer that doesn't fit into their little box, or their plastic, ritualistic thinking and hand-written-and-groupthink-issued opinions, they get offended and begin making off-the-wall accusations and name calling.... Just like the NTs they talk down on for it.... It's hypocracy.
Also, there are some aspies who have this "superiority" complex.... I used to be one, though I've grown out of it. I know this is a defensive reaction to the pain that an ableist, heartless, self-centered, antagonistic society has bestowed upon us. But at the same time, we can't judge all NTs because of the bad ones. Just like they shouldn't judge all aspies for the bad aspies. It's hard to seperate ourselves from the pain sometimes, but it's necessary, and I know if I can do it, others can too....... Disability rights are slowly moving towards equality and integration, it's a slow move forward but we're a little more accepted in ms society than we were 10 yrs ago.... I think disability rights are making slow progress..... However I don't believe anything happens in politics by accident either.
There are some very smart, fact-oriented, open minded NTs out there, believe me, and there are stupid jocks and the ignorant "popular" crowd, hell bent on repeating histories mistakes and denying their own hypocracy. There are intelligent, fact-oriented, open minded aspies, and then there are hypocrites who spout superiority.... Some of these are fake aspies, some of them are deeply hurt and emotionally scarred, and made to feel helpless, and can't yet see through their pain....

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 7:30 pm

Honestly, I don't care about this article. That website is a mockery site. They make fun of EVERYTHING in the worst, most politically incorrect manner. The fact that we are on the list in such a site is not that surprising, and frankly, we were made fun of in a manner that is reasonably impersonal. It is not like the time that wrongplanet was specifically addressed and particular people specifically attacked. Because of that, I am not that angry.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

28 Mar 2008, 7:52 pm

Common Symptoms

Mild to severe mental retardation.
Overall being of a f**ktard, ret*d in public with out caring that everyone hates him.
Telling various sob stories about being misunderstood/discriminated.
Masturbating to 16 year old girls during Government/History class.
Raping 15 year old German girls in the woods.
Mumbling about paranoid fantacies involving ninja Nazis.
Talking like a five year old boy with a robotic accent.
Homosexualality
Dressing up as a Disney princess.
Thinking that everyone else is the one with the problem.
Displaying extreme aggression toward other people.
Yelling sexual harassment when touched by a hot girl.
Running around like a ret*d claiming superiority to everyone.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 10:40 pm

I dress up like Pocahontas on saturdays and dance.

"You think you own whatever land you land on,
the Earth is just thing you can claim,
Well I know every rock and tree and creature,
has a life, has a feeling, has a name..."

Faces
2000 L Street
San Francisco, CA 96808
$10 sur charge at the door

*Hey, it pays the bills and at least they were right about two on the list.

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2008, 7:28 am

Um, that's from Encyclopedia Dramatica. You should take it with a huge grain of salt. It's supposed to be deliberately offensive. However, the author is probably fed up with the people who claim to have Asperger's because they're somewhat socially awkward. There's a huge difference between being simply socially awkward and having Asperger's.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2008, 1:35 pm

Ah, ok. Well someone on another forum used this as a referrence to slander me for being autistic (they had brought up a thread about mental disorders)........ He was mad because on a different thread, I questioned his religion (christianity), and apparently he took my questioning of it as an attack or an insult on it.

Scribbler
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Mar 2008, 2:14 pm

It's just a joke... every joke in the world is at the expense of someone. Instead of persecuting the guy who runs the website, we should persecute people who are easily offended.

Griff
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2008, 4:18 pm

It's not really supposed to be funny. Encyclopedia Dramatica is there specifically for expressing negative sentiments toward the ideas, beliefs or problems of other people. They don't have any positive ambitions. They're bullies. That's the end of it. There is no other word in our language that more closely describes them.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

29 Mar 2008, 4:22 pm

yeah its just like uncycopedia. ***WARNING IF YOU HAVE SEIZURES DO NOT LOOK AT THIS PAGE***

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Epilepsy

Griff
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2008, 4:27 pm

Uncyclopedia's just a bunch of harmless potheads.