Help! People think I'm just immature & need to grow up.

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 3:45 am

I would have liked to talk with my sister, I use to look up to her, but since my Dad passed away last year, things went from bad to worse with her, alot of words were exchanged between her and my younger sister with me in the middle, and it ended with me getting attacked physically, when at the time I couldn't defend myself, not knowing when to duck, so its pretty much done with her.
I still have my little sister, who is my biggest defender
I am also in a new city, been here for about 4 years now, I still have the same trouble making or meeting new friends, its not that I am antisocial, I like to meet people, I just find that I have nothing in common with them, I am very awkward and never know what to say, or say the wrong thing, I have only had a couple of good friends, but only have one right now, the rest are friends of friends., I think I am just afraid of letting people get close to me

Last edited by spudnik on 02 Apr 2008, 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 3:47 am

Spokane_Girl wrote:
I was too immature for my last boyfriend because of my likes and personalities and the fact I have a short attention span, the stims I do and what kind of positions I sit in. Plus I was an embarrassment to him in the public.

I alienated one of my previous boyfriends because I was laughing at a satire show which had a sketch on "The Bachelor", featuring women competing for the affections of a rich guy in a mansion, only the guy was dead. Kind of like "Weekend at Bernies."

Anyway I think my ex decided I was a psychopath after laughing at this, and a questionable sketch in "Little Britain". And I was dumped.

Oh well.

Taking a break.