Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 213 of 239 [ 3818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216 ... 239  Next

Mistermist
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 May 2015, 12:23 am

See above--And also someone who lets me be me, and I would do the same back. Let each other be free and do what we each want in everyday life (not some weird swingers thing or something, just normal everyday decisions.) I've found I'm most happy when I have lots of freedom and I start to go crazy when being told what to do. Laissez-faire is great! :)

albmsr
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 May 2015, 11:20 pm

Hello,

I'm a 27 year old male who is moving to Spain soon. I'm from Italian/Portuguese descent and currently living in Brazil (but only for a few more months). I don't care where in the world you are, for I believe that friendships (and even love) have no distance and airplanes exist, but of course if you're in the European Union it would be easier for meeting up one day. ;-)

I'm a high functioning aspie (diagnosed) who works with technology. My hobbies/interests are computers (of course), travel, airplanes, cooking, science, science fiction, electronic music, videogames (only some of them, not a heavy gamer), and dogs. I love dogs. I couldn't imagine my life without dogs. I'm also starting to develop an interest for design, visual art and architecture. And did I say dogs?

I've been married in the past but I am currently single. Don't have any children.

Who am I looking for? A woman of any age, any size, any ethnicity. What I care is about who you are inside. Someone who wants to be part of a great journey with me. If you somewhat insecure, don't worry, it's not a problem for me. Being in this forum we already have a lot in common.

For what? For friendships that might evolve into a long-term relationship.

From where? Anywhere in the world, EU preferred.

I'm very bad at describing myself, as you can see. So send me a PM and let's talk more ;-)

Feel free to send me a PM

Picture: http://imgur.com/mQcZIYP

butterfly222
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 May 2015, 12:12 pm

Hello :) I'm Heather and 20 . Looking for someone 18-26. Who can talk a lot and is good with fast replies. I'm from Ohio , but USA and Canada only . I have Aspergers. Ocd, generalized mood disorder . That kind of thing. And I'm into anime, manga, music, poetry , books, making characters in my head, plus ocs. If that sounds good to you send me a pm. (More interrsted in women and non-binary)

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2015, 9:39 am

starrynightmare wrote:
Hello! My name is Molly. I'm 22, straight, a soon to be university graduate and moving to Orlando, FL. My degree is in English/International Studies with minors in film studies and philosophy. I plan to pursue a master's in film production eventually and have already been accepted to a MFA program. I'm 5'3, petite, an INTJ and a Ravenclaw.

I'm looking for a thoughtful and romantic guy in his 20s. Despite having an Asperger's diagnosis I am an emotional and caring person. My interests include science fiction and fantasy books/TV/movies, creative writing and socializing. I am a cat person. I love Disney, Harry Potter, comic books, Star Wars, cosplay -- couples cosplay is a dream for me! -- and pretty much anything else nerdy.

I'm not in the 20's but I do live in Orlando. If you ever need info on places to go, restaurants, places to avoid (crime/bad food/etc) and such feel free to send me a PM and ask.

the-comander
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 May 2015, 8:25 pm

im 18
im male
i identify as male although i do ocasionally wear womens clothes
im bi leaning towards girls although i tend to like girls with more masculine traits
im a jr in high school
i like cult cinema
i like industrial music
i like video games
i like mexican wrestling
im a aspie
i have a 3ds but i never use it
not sure if this belongs in the teen one or the regular one or the bi one so i put it in all 3.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 May 2015, 11:16 am

I've posted here many, many times before. One more wouldn't hurt ;D

ImageImageImageImageImage

My name is Alex, I'm 26 years of age and I live in the United Kingdom, specifically north-west England. I have diagnosed Aspergers and I'd describe myself as an extroverted introvert, for lack of a better label - I don't like to know a lot of people, but I like to be extremely close to one person and I talk and joke around a lot when I am. Honestly, I believe that I'm good company but I find it extremely difficult to satisfy these needs because most people (especially NTs) are incompatible with them.

I finished studying Politics, Philosophy and Economics last year and have been looking for work in accounts. I love all animals except for wasps, cockroaches and Tories. I like to read especially things which relate to society, politics and so on; there's not much I like more than sitting on a bus or train and reading through The Morning Star or The Guardian.

Video games are another interest of mine, in particular I'm a big fan of Dark Souls and the PS2-era Shin Megami Tensei games.

I love to laugh and so I watch a lot of comedy. Brasseye, The Thick of It, Limmy's Show, Four Lions - there's a lot more I could list here but I'm keeping it short!

Please do get in touch if you want to talk, I'd appreciate it even if you just sent me a quick "hello" or like me to show that you're interested in talking. I don't have time to message everybody at the moment! Regardless of where you are, it'd be lovely to talk at a distance to anybody who thinks they would like to.

Thank you for reading and best of luck! x

Chivers
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Jun 2015, 2:27 am

Hello,

My name is Vincent, I'm British, 19 years old and I currently live (temporarily) in England, United Kingdom (Buckinghamshire). I am Welsh and of a Celtic origin - Caucasian race. I have been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, but on the lower-end of the spectrum. I am 5ft 11in, average build and weight. I have brown hair and blue eyes.

I'm interested in films, television programmes, books and games (many different genres, fiction especially). I am also very interested in astronomy and I enjoy listening to casual, acoustic and traditional music. I also love learning languages (though only small amounts) but I speak: English and Welsh but have been learning French, Polish, Sri Lankan (Sinhalese) and Spanish. I am currently studying at university (hence my temporary location) and am studying 'Film and TV Production' as a bachelor of arts. I am a Christian but unfortunately do not currently attend church on a regular basis.

I'm looking for someone who perhaps shares similar interests (it's not a big deal if you don't, I pick them up quite easily), who lives nearby or can maintain a long-distance relationship (I'm more than happy to), who could be understanding, loving and caring.

Thanks for reading this, if you are interested please p.m me, I'm more than happy to answer any questions.

TheReptilianThesaurus
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Jun 2015, 11:50 pm

I'm actually a bit nervous about doing this, but I guess you've gotta put yourself out there at some point, right?

My name is Sofia, I'm 19 years old and I'm currently living in California in the United States. I'm mixed, Caucasian and Hispanic, and I black hair and hazel eyes. I'm of mid-height - about 5'6", and I come in around 200lbs, so maybe a little overweight. I've been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome since I was 7, and I have a high-functioning form.

My interests include zoology, monster and creature design, writing, demonology, and a number of TV shows and games. For music, I enjoy classic rock, alternative rock, and some heavy metal. I also enjoy linguistics and world languages, I am fluent in English, and know some Spanish and am currently learning German (as I have a dream to visit and live in Germany some day.) I am open to different faith, but I myself identify as an agnostic. I identify mostly as a heterosexual, with some slight asexual tendencies, I suppose.

As I've never really been in this sort of relationship, I don't really feel I'm qualified to say what I'm looking for, but I'm looking for someone preferably in my age range, and who I feel secure in talking with and feel safe with. Also, probably are going to have to be comfortable with maintaining a long-distance relationship, just as a note.

In personality, I'm generally easy-going and down-to-earth. I try to be kind and supportive to everybody, but it does sometimes make me overworry about the people around me, and I am very vulnerable to stress.

If any of that sounds interesting, shoot me a message so I can get to know you.

SamanthaBlake
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Jun 2015, 4:00 pm

samantha
south florida
bi
going through a rough time need a friend or cuddle buddy :3

WhiteGalacticWiz
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Jul 2015, 1:48 am

R (that is my actual name I had it changed) 8)
22 (Birthday July 21)
Asexual
Culver City, CA
Although deep down inside I know I will never be able to connect with anyone I remain hopeful. Lots of people live on this world and I just can't write everyone off. I enjoy listening to people tell stories especially if you have colored eyes. I lose myself in people with color eyes. They are just so cool.

Feel free to contact me. Apparently I'm good at acting that I'm good with people. It's exhausting though.

MagnusArmstrong
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jul 2015, 10:13 pm

Zachary
Age 22 (Birthday July 6th)
Heterosexual
Pawtucket,RI

I have never had girlfriend because I didn't socialize much in High School,virtually no one bothered with me,I wanted to get done with school as soon as possible.I have very little opportunity to socialize outside of school or in my life currently and no one pays attention to me.I am also very nervous and would not know what to say.I for one would not mind someone coming up to me and being the one to initiate things because the just the idea of doing myself makes me want to puke or run away and crawl under my bed.Not to mention I don't drive and I have no interest in anyone way out there that I have little to no chance of ever meeting in person.Long Distance is not the thing for me.But anyone I ever found on dating site I either had no attraction to,we wouldn't have been compatible at all or lives in Europe,Canada or the other side of the US.Not to mention no one wants to date a guy who is Overweight.

trippnorris
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Jul 2015, 1:27 pm

I am 38 live in Alabama and I think the person I will be best with is someone who knows what I go through with this. I really want someone who understands me and I have never had that before. Would love to meet other people.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 4:17 pm

I'll give this another try.

I'm 30, in management, have some art projects on the go and I'm open to long distance.

I'm into EDM, Lego and sci fi stuff.
Just message me, I respond. :)

Sokoro
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jul 2015, 6:09 am

Why is there so many women living in USA? Do I look like a milionare? I can not spend $400 just to fly on a date.

Andreger
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 6:44 am

Sokoro wrote:
Why is there so many women living in USA? Do I look like a milionare? I can not spend $400 just to fly on a date.

There is not many women at all :-) Vast majority are men. Though yes, most of women here are from USA. No surprise - the largest English-speaking countries has the majority on English-language forum.

llamacheese
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Jul 2015, 12:02 am

I'll give this another shot. I'm a hetero 27 male. I live in Texas at the moment, but plan on enlisting into the Marines this fall. :skull: