Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 221 of 239 [ 3818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224 ... 239  Next

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2016, 3:53 pm

Outrider wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Does this singles list actually work?

I already asked this in the other Single's List (2.0).

No answer.

If you're fine with, very LDR, which by your past I'm assuming you probably would be, then by all means give it a shot.

As you may already know by now, an Aussie on Wrongplanet is a unicorn.

Yeah, like what's the f*****g point? The chances of someone living remotely close to you and being interested enough in social ret*ds like us is extremely low. You'll never get an answer as to whether this singles list actually works or not because people just post here, give up, and move on.

alex
Developer
Developer

15 Sep 2016, 6:56 pm

quite a few people who've met on WP have gotten married actually

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 6:58 pm

I know of at least two couples.

Andreger
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2016, 12:36 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

Male-Male couples? :-) According to how few are girls in this thread.

AngryAngryAngry
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Sep 2016, 7:30 pm

Andreger wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Male-Male couples? :-) According to how few are girls in this thread.

Starzzy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Sep 2016, 9:43 pm

Interests: Classic Rock, Love going to see live music, love the beach, Shell Collector, Yoga, Non-fiction reader

Personality: Happy and outgoing. Injustice and lies give me anxiety. Picky eater, cant read between the lines(lol) but my perception is really good. Analytical thus love facts, Non-fiction & true stories when it comes to books and movies always early and never late. Kind heart :heart:

Religion: Christian

Employment: Yes

Looking for: That Special Someone who doesnt expect perfection with common interests. :mrgreen:

slave
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2016, 1:45 pm

What happened to the site 'AspieAffection'?

GrandTuringSedan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Sep 2016, 9:44 pm

Danae wrote:
Back on the market.
Before all, not desperately looking, I don't like traditional dating, I like getting to know someone naturally, maybe working together or being friends, bookclub.. No dating.
My age is already written, I won't display my location for obvious reasons. I like my space and time, and I like to take my time, and the time. I don't cook, I don't like rollercoasters. I'm more into science and movies, music, and my special interest is the x files. Personality type ISTJ leaning toward INTJ. And I like to be on top.

Is your profile pic your own artwork?

ETViking
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Sep 2016, 11:57 am

Danae wrote:
My age is already written, I won't display my location for obvious reasons.

Not giving so much as an approximate location in the world is surely taking security a bit far.
BTW the X Files is a great series. We have it showing every night at the moment. Every episode shown in order, great stuff :)

GuitarJamz16
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Sep 2016, 2:41 pm

Any stories of hookups in WP? I just joined!

ETViking
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Sep 2016, 3:07 pm

GuitarJamz16 wrote:
Any stories of hookups in WP? I just joined!

Most are playing the loooooong game and I mean years. Good luck though :)

Crysta
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Nov 2016, 3:58 am

Hi all!

Anyone in North QLD, Australia? I'm 31 year old female living with my 2 cats and 1 dog :) I work in disability awareness and retail (casual jobs), and also suffer from anxiety, depression and fibromyalgia. (Bonus points if you've heard of the last one!)

Emma

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Nov 2016, 2:48 pm

Hello,

I'm Amy, I'm 5'5, slightly over weight which I'm working on, brown hair, blue eyes and almost 31. I'm currently living in Bristol, in the UK although I expect to move at some point. I'm a student of Business Studies and Japanese at Cardiff University (the commute is hell), but it was closest uni which offered what I wanted to do. So I lack time, a lot. My interests when I get 5 minutes is gaming, traveling, anime, Japan and music. I look forward to talking to you.

Amy

arnoldmcguire335
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Nov 2016, 4:01 pm

slave wrote:

I don't know since I stopped going there but I can tell it's still infested with so much errors and still unupdated.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2016, 11:10 pm

arnoldmcguire335 wrote:
slave wrote:

I don't know since I stopped going there but I can tell it's still infested with so much errors and still unupdated.

ty :D

noumenon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Dec 2016, 6:56 am

I've dated quite a bit in the past. Took a break for a while. Found out I was an aspie. Learned a lot about myself in that time. Thought about trying to date again over the past 2 years. Finally think it might be time to give it a shot. I've never actually dated another aspie, not that I am aware of. I feel I might be better off trying to date another aspie instead of an NT. Even though things can greatly vary, I'm sure aspies can relate to and understand each other better than an NT would.

I'll get this out of the way first since this is quite important. I am open to a long distance relationship. I know the chances of finding someone on here from the same state as me (California) is probably not going to happen, so I am keeping my options open. As long as you live in the same country I am fine with it. I am up for visting each other and moving in the future if we progress to that point later on. I've done long distance relationships in the past when I was younger, so this would not be something new to me. There are of course a few simple requirements to make such an arrangement work. Like being able to text each other, calling each other on the phone, video chatting once in a while, and playing games online, etc.

I'm a 33 year old, straight, male, from California. 5'8" 130 pounds, slim and slightly toned. I've got a couple piercings and a bunch of tattoos. I listen to a wide variety of music. I don't watch much television or movies, I do enjoy documentaries though. My main source of entertainment would be video games. I'm down to play almost anything. I'm an INTJ. Obviously that means I am an introvert. I like to keep my social circle extremely small. When I end up dating someone they are usually the one that gets most of my attention. I love philosophy and psychology. My IQ is rather high. I'm a critical thinker. I am very opinionated. I love to have random deep discussions. I love to also just be silly and playful and b.s. around. I'm kind of eccentric in a way. I guess I'll leave it at that for now. Half the fun is getting to know each other anyways.

As for what I am looking for... I'm fairly open-minded. I kinda just wanna see what is out there. I try not to base things too much off of having all the same common interests. I'm sure I won't be liking all the same things I do today, 5 years from now. Compatibility with personality and mind are much more important to me. Maybe the girl of my dreams will randomly appear. Maybe I'll just meet someone new and interesting to chat with.