Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 222 of 239 [ 3819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225 ... 239  Next

immsie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Jan 2017, 1:26 pm

Hi, my name is Harley. I'm 25 male uk. Diagnosed with aspergers when i was 14. Currently studying at the OU for a degree in IT & Psychology. Interestesd in technology, working out and poker. 5'9.5 and around 12 stone.(170lbsish)

Onyxaxe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jan 2017, 5:11 pm

-Height: 5'9"
-Ethnicity: African American/Only God Knows what else lol
-Weight: 155
-Orientation: Straight
-Interests: RPG's, fancy bicycles, skateboarding, cult/foreign films, underground bands, anime, exercise
-Faith: Christian, but not the boring kind
-Personality Type: INFJ
-Other: Pescetarian, Liberal, Democrat

Looking for someone to end loneliness with. Hopefully someone with a lot of similar hobbies who's open minded and doesn't mind my quirkiness. Long distance would be cool. Shorter than me is fine as long as it's not a huge difference :). I dig tattoos and piercings and am saving up for some as we speak. I'm into fashion and what not so someone with some style would be more fun since we can relate better. Park dates, coffee, cats, books, etc are nice. Someone calm and quiet natured would be best. I smoke cigs a few times a month.

Despite the pic I'm bubbly and full of energy lol

GDT
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jan 2017, 6:10 pm

Orientation: Straight

I would list more but I'd prefer to be a bit private for now at least here, but hello!

I'm a recently single individual who has had both close and long distance relationships. I like chatting, getting to know people and seeing where conversation goes. I'll answer any private message as I'd prefer to chat there :)

Drone232
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jan 2017, 12:21 am

To those who don't belive this thread can work, it can :D .
I and paintedStars met through this thread and are now in month five of our relationship. We both realized we had a mutual interest in religion and grew a connection through that which has blossomed into a very meaningful relationship. We may live on opposite sides of the country but we are the best of friends :D and we wish the best of luck to all others hoping to find someone through this site.

TooManyMushrooms
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jan 2017, 7:24 pm

Copied from a post in the SE region since I didn't know where to post but here:

Hi, I'm Tone. I'm a 24 year old light-skinned latino male living in Waynesboro, VA but I'm from Richmond and hope to move back there soon. 5'7", somewhere between 130-150 lbs (don't have a scale but I've lost weight recently, so yeah). Got a few tattoos and a pierced ear. Fairly quiet and aloof unless I've been drinking, but even then not a whole lot. Working on it though, I just enjoy listening more.

Favorite things are music, driving, hiking, and traveling/wandering in general. I'd be traveling constantly if I had the money.
Have a variety of other interests like art, reading, and animals. I get bored easily though, so I tend to obsess over something for a month or two then move on to something new.

Not really sure what I'm trying to accomplish with this, just kind of want to talk to new people

Richardf269
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Jan 2017, 4:08 pm

Hello everyone.

I have been a member here for a good while, and I am looking for a long lasting relationship with possibly an Aries sign in the early April time, or possibly more towards the middle. If you're a gamer nerd like me, chances are I'll like you. I like Aries women because they are very forward and won't shy away from touching me or showing me how they can show me how much they can like me, while I am a shy guy who wants a woman who craves as much touch as I do and is willing to tell me how worthy I am, for Taurus's have self-worth issues. While I prefer the other partner to start, when it starts, it will take a lot of brakes to stop this Taurus from being touchy feely. However, a simple "stop" will make it happen. I can be quite possessive, but will be open to just about anything, since Aries generally have strong loyalty to their partner. Aries are a fiery passion, while a Taurus is a Earth sign and is a hot slow moving volcano. Trust & loyalty mean everything to us Taurus's.

I just wrote that statement off of the top of my head that best explains myself, to a point. I am a very open minded person. I am uncomfortable with touch, but I crave it almost 24/7, so be prepared if I don't know if or when it is appropriate to touch you or show you comfort (you will have to tell me, seeing as Bulls have no subtlety or have any patience for it). Nothing turns me off more than a person who tries to control my choices through guilt tripping (emotional blackmail/manipulation). I will do what I want, and damn the consequences! For I see life as "You only live life once" aka "YOLO". This is also a game acronym "YOLOING to your death" because it generally means death.

I am 33 years old, and I am looking for someone within that age limit (28-37). I am looking specifically for Aries because of these traits, and I am an need of something strongly emotional to make me keep moving forward, because the Taurus is sensitive in nature to criticism and has low self-worth, and needs a somewhat dominant significant other that loves touch as much as I do, and the high adventurism that Aries can bring. I love animals (though I will admit there's some I'm not comfortable around) & I love nature. I am willing to try new things to a point. I am planning on traveling out of California (if by bicycle if I have to). Most Taurus' put a heavy expectancy of money & security. I however find money to be completely not in my realm of "need". I'm a person that's happy just having you physically there, and will not have any guilt in any of my choices, whatever those might be. I am not really looking for a family, for little kids do make me uncomfortable, and am not exactly wanting to be tied down to kids.

I am also a very passive person, and have a great aversion to violence (except in PC games), loud noises make me jump, and I am very sensitive to touch, but love feeling it, and am a very giving person in terms of endearment. Since I have high self-worth issues, I will have a hard time at first believing I am worth your compassion, and you will have to let me know through your actions & words very often that I am worthy of your presence. I do not get very jealous if you want to meet other people (though I am at heart a hermit and highly value our alone time & would probably prefer it to be just us), unless you start to show that attention onto someone else in a way to make me jealous, than I will start to get into a self-funk you will have to pull me out of. I do not like my choices that I make taken away from me, and even if you do tell me to not do it, chances are I will in any case, since I will feel little or no guilt in making it. I love humor, and the fastest way to make me like you is through your compassionate touch & your great humor.

I am 5'9, and around 140lbs, I have brown hair/brown eyes. Since I am a gamer nerd at heart, I don't have a high physical strength, so if things do get ugly around us, chances are they'd kick my ass. lol. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Edit: I am a guy who can't do subtle in any kind of relationship, so if you do start to like me, instead of playing hard to get (because we Bulls do not like mind games), just tell me you want me through intimacy.

spiderman123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Jan 2017, 7:28 pm

enjoying these posts.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Feb 2017, 1:55 pm

Huge idiot nerd seeks similar for mutual tedium and cuddles. 28, male, NW England.

I have unusual social needs, people tire me and I prefer to only be close to one person, although I am affectionate too! I definitely tend to stay inside and I want somebody who is compatible with how I am.

Politics geek, avid gamer and craft beer & coffee enthusiast.

Send me a PM here or an email to [email protected] if you want to talk.

JamesDash2B
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Feb 2017, 5:41 pm

Hi every1 :)

Here's my attempt at adding myself into the Dating/seeking that 1 special kind sincere person who's also seeking a kind sincere special person (Me ;)) hopefully aiming for a life long 1 Love kinda thing :)

Name: James :)
Body type: cuddly ;) I'm slowly getting back to my more fitter self :)
Relationship status: Single :)
Smoke: Nope don't smoke :)
Alcohol: nope :) I never get drunk :)
Sexuality: I'm attracted to Females :) also once I've fallen for her - I'm a 1 girl - guy :)
I'm quite a shy guy :)

I was diagnosed having Asperger's when I was 20yrs old :)

I was born and raised in London but later near 25yrs old I moved to live closer to my Mum :)

I'm looking to make that special connection :) with that 1 special girl :) after we've just taken the time to get to know each other :) and over time have lots of nice chats and hang out times :) I'm not like most guys just wanting to use a lady - I have to be really invested into that 1 girl and only after a long time before I can be physically affectionate :) and only when I'm emotionally/intellectually connected with her :) only then can I touch some1 :) cause I have touch issues where I wear gloves when touching most things :) but obviously I don't wear my outside gloves - when being affectionate :)

Interests:
Reading books on my kindle :) such as - Game of Thrones/The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo etc :) / Hunger Games/ books from The Richard and Judy Book Club :) / The Curious Incident With The Dog In The Night Time :) / plus loads more :)
Listening to lots of varied Music :) / I enjoy lots of interesting films and Documentaries :) / Love kind friendly animals :) such as kind cuddly doggys and lovely Horses etc :)
I also enjoy Archery :)

There's still so much more to me n even more detailed interests but best to keep those details for later chats ;)

Sorry for my not great writting style and poss annoying smiley faces - it's because I'm dyslexic :( even though I have managed to get around my dyslexia mostly - sadly grammar etc is still that bit too out of reach sorry :(

creativesoul
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Mar 2017, 11:39 pm

I thought I would give this a try. I am well-educated, attractive, 34 but look more like 24, curvy 5'2 with dark hair and dark eyes and a medium fair complexion. I would like to have a real life relationship with the right sort of guy. I prefer an attractive, well-educated Caucasian guy around my age (or slightly older or younger) who has an athletic or average body. I am feeling more introverted as I get older but now I know how to socialize. But I am still shy around the few types of good-looking and smart guys to whom I feel attracted! I would like to change that. More about me: I am a writer and poet. I love nature. I love cruises. I like traveling occasionally. I am kind and compassionate most of the time. I like nice people.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 10:37 am

I haven't posted for a while, here. My age and sex information in my profile is correct, but I will soon relocate to Eugene, OR. I'd be interested in getting together to get to know each other. I've been living alone and studying for several years, not really thinking about an intimate relationship, but I'm moving on to a new phase of my life. I have a room set up in a shared house, with a couple who are dear friends. I suspect they would prefer that I have an active sex life, so I'm open to that as well. They probably have a point.

So, if anyone is in Eugene, and interested in getting together to socialize or for a date, let me know. Orientation-wise, I'd describe myself as heteroflexible. I've most often been attracted to bisexual women, and least often to gay men.

I have a lot of interests, from theatre to science, and lefty politics. I plan to attend the March for Science, and would love to meet up with anyone else from here who is going to march!

SkyWatterson
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Mar 2017, 11:13 am

I'm a 19 year old dude looking for a possible soul mate, someone to spend my life with. I live in Texas. There honestly isn't much that I could do with my life, even if I want to.

I just want a girlfriend who will stand by me no matter what and trust that I generally know what I'm doing. I'm not asking to be worshipped or anything, just for someone to generally trust me.

I used to love reading and writing, but not so much anymore. My interests include politics, science, history, paleontology/astronomy.

I enjoy the simple things in life. Cooking, cuddling, binge-watching netflix and youtube. Especially horror-themed channels like tatstopsvideos, scaretheater, blameitonjorge. I also like to work out and occasionally play video games.

Favorite shows include the Amazing World of Gumball, Ben 10, Power Rangers, Voltron: Legendary Defender, Danny Phantom, the original Teen Titans, Archer and Bojack Horseman.

Music-wise, I like rap, rock, punk, metal, grunge, rapcore and some electronic and electro-swing.

I'm really skinny, very tall and almost underweight. I have tan skin because I'm mixed-race spanish/latino and german. Glasses. And black hair dyed purple.

Lately I've become a sort of amateur artist and illustrator, and I would love someone to draw and color with me or tell me what they think of my drawings. Or cuddle with me while I draw and color.

I'm a non-religious person and I want someone who is also non-religious. I'm also never ever ever having children and I want to get a vasectomy eventually.

I would hope that my partner would become so involved in my life that they would almost become a part of my family. I love my amazing family and people in my life and I want them to be a part of them with me. Due to my disorders (bipolar 2 disorder, major depressive, ptsd and ocd traits) I will always need to live with my family and I won't be able to survive without them. But its not so bad at all, and I might as well have someone who moves in with me or at least eventually moves close enough to me.

I'm totally down for another long distance relationship, as long as we really are compatible and can work towards the future.

As a side note, almost all of my recent girlfriends are boyish, punkish women who are slightly older than me, especially with tattoos, glasses, disorders or family issues. I hope this doesn't sound fetishistic, this is just my history. I've never dated a fellow aspie before. Just neurotypicals.

conanthewarrior
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Apr 2017, 6:13 am

Conan- Image

I am 26, and from the UK, living in a place called Essex near to southend.

I am interested in music, both making and listening to music, and also collect vaporisers. Might seem a bit odd, but I used them to help quit smoking and started to collect them lol.

If anyone wants to, feel free to message me. I'm not the best at face to face conversation, but am OK talking with things like forums and texting. When I feel comfortable with someone I can open up a bit more but I still may seem a bit quiet. It's not me being rude, or anything like that.

Shaggyfromscoobydoo
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Apr 2017, 9:12 am

I'm a a 21 year old male from Ohio, USA.
I have a lot of different hobbies and interests such as: cacti, wild flowers, chess, politics, music, literature. Also I'm very good at taking interest in what the people I care about like to do.

I've never been good at flirting but I can be affectionate and sweet.

Right now I kind of have a thing about touching and people standing too close. There is really a very short list of people who I don't mind being close to me but I'd like to expand this to include a girl friend.

I'm looking for a girl friend who is smart, sweet, and with strong interests and ideas (in other words someone who's not apathetic about everything).

I have always wanted to feel mutual love but don't have much experience in relationships.

mattdj1985
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 May 2017, 4:35 pm

Height: 5'7" or 1.7 meters
Ethnicity: White
Weight: 133 lbs or 60.3 kgs
Orientation: Straight
Body Type: Slim/Fit

I've been single for about 2 years but I'm hoping to change that soon. My interests include travel, history, music and photography. I eat healthy and I workout a lot... so I would hope to find someone similar in that aspect. Also would be nice to find a girl who is kind, smart, adventurous and ambitious.

"Plant your hope with good seeds,
Don't cover yourself with thistle and weeds"

___toasty
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 May 2017, 12:56 am

I’m 27 years old, straight, white, female, 5’6, 140 lbs, and slim. I don’t smoke or drink either, and I don't mind if you do. I don’t have any tattoos because I have a phobia of needles, but that still didn’t prevent me from being pre-med in undergrad. I live near Seattle in Washington, so a long-distance relationship would be okay since almost everyone here is from a different place. I have a degree in cellular and molecular biology besides a degree in Spanish, and I’m in school again for another fancy piece of paper (it’s just a certificate this time). I dye my hair random colors when bored, drink too much coffee, sleep too little, stay up too late, act really silly, and laugh too much (maybe).

Interests: animals, science, books, movies, music, food, coffee