Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 226 of 239 [ 3818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229 ... 239  Next

Km1993
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Nov 2017, 2:51 pm

Guess I'll take a shot at this lol
I'm 24, straight female. 5'4 average weight dark hair and live in MA.
I like sports, particularly football, movies, listening to music, going to the gym, and hanging out with friends. Most people describe me as funny and sarcastic. Looking to meet new people and possibly a relationship. Ive never met anyone else with Aspergers, none of my friends family have it. I figured maybe I'd find someone that could understand me better on here.

Feel free to message me if you want!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 8:57 pm

Km1993 wrote:
Guess I'll take a shot at this lol
I'm 24, straight female. 5'4 average weight dark hair and live in MA.

Howdy, neighbor. :D

There Are Four Lights!

FunkMasterMike
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Nov 2017, 9:56 am

Hey there. I'm Mike and I love to play piano, cook, make art, hit the gym and enjoy outdoor activities. I am diagnosed HFA, but I keep active and keep a strict no-carb diet instead of taking medication. (I blaze for medication)

I am 30, straight, and wondering if there's any other Aspies that like giving affection (when given the chance)

I am in currently in college and work part time. I came here before making a dating profile.

It's really nice weather down here in Southern California, and its winter!

I'm looking for someone who is understanding, caring, hard-working, and cares about their health.

Utopia97
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Nov 2017, 5:49 am

Eh, you know what? I was considering joining Bumble this afternoon - and still am, but here goes.

19. Male.

Music collection comprises almost entirely of doom metal, prog, and alternative rock.

Hoping to get a retail job this month. Currently deferring from uni.

Wolves are majestic creatures, non-league football is proper, and Teens of Denial by Car Seat Headrest is a good album.

That is all.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

09 Dec 2017, 7:14 pm

My girlfriend broke up with me recently so here I am :P

21 year old from Portland, Oregon
Art lover, geek, and professional snuggler. I'm a decent cook and I work as a security officer at Adidas Village. Can get you heavily discounted shoes.

Must be within 1 hour of driving, a woman (open to dating trans and non-binary people of course), and open to frequent dates.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2017, 8:00 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Can get you heavily discounted shoes.

LOL -- I think you're going to get a lot of offers. :D

There Are Four Lights!

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

09 Dec 2017, 8:02 pm

Darmok wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Can get you heavily discounted shoes.

LOL -- I think you're going to get a lot of offers. :D

;)

tahwwhat
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Dec 2017, 11:17 pm

Hi! I’m a 27 year old lesbian aspie seeking a kind, sweet-tempered, nerdy woman between the ages of 25-35. I’m interested in finding a healthy long term relationship, but let’s get to know each other well before we dive into a serious commitment :)

A little bit about me: I’m a professional bench jeweler who lives independently in Arizona and makes a decent living. I’m committed to constant self improvement, and I want to be the best person I can be in life. With my friends I try to be caring and generous, and I’m always willing to drop everything and help when one of my buddies is in trouble. I believe strongly in good ethics, honesty, equality and compassion, and I consider myself a casual buddhist. Recently I’ve added meditation to my routine to further build my compassion for others and for myself. Most of the time I’m laid back and casual, and I have a broad sense of humor that can get pretty filthy, so I hope you like dirty jokes! :P I’m a hyperempathetic creative type, so my biggest strengths are in art, writing, and possibly also music, though I haven’t developed my musical ability as much. My main obsession is working on my original illustrated sci-fi trilogy, and so far I’ve written the book one, if you like to read sci-fi horror.

When it comes to romantic partners, I’m most attracted to people who are gentle, empathetic, and intellectually curious. I like to go on dates, both adventurous outings and casual hangouts at home. I’m always willing to try new things to broaden my horizons. I don’t mind if my partner doesn’t share my exact interests as long as she is intelligent and we can have stimulating intellectual conversations. As far as sexuality goes, I don’t consider myself asexual, so if I do end up in a committed relationship, I’m interested in having regular sexual intimacy with my partner. Since I’m introverted and need to spend time by myself to pursue my projects and recharge in order to feel happy and fulfilled, I do require a fair bit of uninterrupted alone time, which is something sacred to me, and a need I’m also happy to respect if my partner shares it :)

Turn ons:
-positivity
-calmness
-empathy/compassion
-honesty
-responsibility
-generosity
-intelligence
-long intellectual conversations
-interest in continuous self improvement

Turn offs:
-meanness
-lack of compassion
-irresponsibility
-poor hygiene/self care

If you have a “mean” sense of humor (i.e., you like to tease your friends with harsh insults, etc.), then I’m not the girl for you. However, if you’re sweet natured, open minded, and enjoy talking about science/history/philosophy, we’ll probably get along great! :D

Glenn1
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Dec 2017, 12:24 am

Niels Bohr. * Those who are not shocked when they first come across quantum theory cannot possibly have understood it. Niels Bohr. * If you are not completely confused by quantum mechanics, you do not understand it.

hezabird
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Dec 2017, 2:45 am

I don’t know how anyone would find me in here... seems like a difficult format. Ah well, may the force be with me....

I’m 39, female and living in Manitou Springs CO. I’m an artist and a writer - and I’ve been doing a lot of autism advocacy work online. I’m completely sober. Special interests lately include neurology, basic philosophy of existence itself, spirituality (primarily hard core Buddhist stuff - the kind where enlightenment and special powers are totally possible), and I’ve been looking into autism itself quite a bit. I was diagnosed last March.

Ummm... what else? I’m very lonely despite having NT friends. I’ve been lied to and tricked by a lot of NT men - recently in a very hard way. But I’m not going to let it stop me. I’m strong. I’ve been through a lot of life things (nearly died) and refuse to not live fully while I’m here.

Of course I like nature (I AM nature, so...) and because, Colorado. I like the good kind of music - anyone who is good at what they do - Tom Waits, Bjork, Portishead, Eminem, Beck, early Tori Amos (what happened Tori?)...

I have strong faith in some kind of higher power - because I have to to get through what I’ve seen. It’s a lot more like The Tao - but cute. When it’s being nice, that is. I have a small and clingy cat. I wish I could post a picture.

Physically I’m short with curly orange red hair (very fake new colors. Having fun with it) I have a couple tattoos. Brown eyes and thin.

So... even if you want to be friends, I could use more autistics in my life. I know three here in town - but they somehow all have insane busy lives. I do not. I don’t work, and am tremendously bored. Please PM me! If you are local, double please. But I’m done for long distance friends as well.

Hope your existence is going well

Onyxaxe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Dec 2017, 1:39 am

I absolutely cannot find my original post so I'll make another one.

My name is CC. I'm a 28 year old bisexual. I'm into video games, music (playing and listening), skateboarding and bicycling. I'm handy with a wrench and like mellow people. I'm a Christian. I made a few friends here last time so pm me if you just want to be friends too. Despite my androgynous persona I'm fairly shy so I'll open up more in PM's if you want to know more about me.

Uncertainty
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Jan 2018, 4:32 am

I'm a bit of a nerd Vegan Male Straight 26.
Digging anime, Marvel Cinematic Universe, quality television. Breaking Bad and House are great examples. Death Note fits right in there as well. Lately its been black mirror though.

I'm generally a strong conversationalist. Wouldn't consider myself strongly associated on the autism spectrum but I'd date someone who is.
I live a pretty good life full time job respectable pay and just trying to build myself up both career and personally.
Ideally I'd like to find friendship and then romance something more platonic in nature at first can't say I'm much for theatrics. I like going out to dinner the movies cons and video games and good interesting conversation.
I'm patiently searching for the right woman to allow to enter my life.

joemamaugly
Raven
Raven

09 Jan 2018, 9:01 pm

Pick me and I'll buy you a Timmy's any way you'd like.
I would love to find an Aspie woman to fall madly in Love with. If you know what a Timmy's D/D is you might be close enough to meet.
It doesn't matter what side of the border you're on let's talk.

foxskifreak
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Jan 2018, 12:15 am

This is me.
I am 52. Female and straight. 5’2 small build. I live in southern Oregon.
I sometimes act my shoe size. I might start a water fight or throw a snowball at you.
I like Jiu Jitsu, going to the gym, being outdoors, reading post apocalyptic type books, duct tape, animals, automobiles and organizing stuff.
I’m looking for friendship first and someone that understands what it is to be Aspie.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2018, 9:11 am

foxskifreak wrote:
This is me.

You look like a kitty.

foxskifreak
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Jan 2018, 11:38 am

SabbraCadabra wrote: