Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 226 of 239 [ 3818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229 ... 239  Next

foxskifreak
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Jan 2018, 11:38 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
foxskifreak wrote:
This is me.

You look like a kitty.

You kinda resemble KK Slider...

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2018, 9:11 pm

That's not me, it is KK Slider.

Theamazinggeek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Jan 2018, 3:48 pm

Partial Rewrite Repost (sorry to confuse any person or admin)
Age 30, salinas ca.
5'11
Average build
Occupation prep cook
Wt. 200lbs
Latino
(Asperger's)
heterosexual

A non-traditional guy looking for a different kinda girl.

I am foremost and forever an Otomen.

Im a guy with femine characteristics, pursuits, skills,hobbies or lifestyle. i have often been mistaken as being gay. I am straight. I like to Cook, Clean, Sew, Craft, and I love romantic or romantic comedy movies. Im usually well kept, neat and polite. Though it doesn't mean I cant work on the car or rebuild my PC. this just makes me well rounded. but the big diff to to typical men is ..... Im a roles Reverse. Im a prince wanting to be rescued by a princess. I like to be held by someone. No im not wanting to become a house husband, I Believe in working together (oddly enough people imagine it often of me).
-----------------------------
Im the kinda guy who gets on one knee to just kiss a hand. The one that guys come to for planning the perfect valintines days. The guy who writes other guys love letters and poems.

Im the type to plan days in advance just for that perfect date ( or at least i hope).

Im the kinda guy who would spin you around in a twirl and then pull you back in his arms just to hold her close.The one who would dance in the kitchen with her. The one who just gets love high from a nuzzle or a touch of her hand. One who get excited for one email or text.

I'm a vintage kinda guy (When I can). I listen to music as old as the 1920s to as new as last year. Love the 50, the 60s, ratpack, the crooners, the old school vocal jazz (the great American song book), swing, and new jazz. I love to relax to old radio. I play older generation video games, I ride a vintage bicycle. I watch tv and movies old old as in silent to as new as what's in the theaters. Not a huge horror fan mind u but any other film I'll see. I dance old school (swing). I make old school style dishes .

I am a timid person of sorts sooo it's not surprising how different this is for me. That's sort of why I'm seeking a strong willed person in my life. Being a timid person I get scared or excited easily. Of course ive learn to adapt. I'm a super nice guy and have had no enemies anywhere in my life.

I'm considered a emotional type, my friends say I'm so caring it's over powering. My friends say I'm a born therapist able to talk people through anything. im a person who likes to stay busy where ever I may be. It's usually my family, then my friends who come first and and then me.

As I've mentioned I'm whimsical. I Look for the best in all (yes a little too trusting.) Some say i live in fantasy. Im not one to say bad about another. Oddly im one to question anything i see. I love to learn new things and I learn quickly.

My goals are to become a real chef. A real culinary whiz like my coworkers. My passion is cooking. Good food can bridge families and bring people together. A good cook can turn bad tasting ingredients into great meals. A good cook can make allot out of little. I love to see the smiles of people after there meal.

My other goal is to get over my social awkwardness.

I want an ideal mate but she needs to have a personality and tenacity . I like aggressive, strong willed, and take charge women. The kind who wont take no or back down from a fight. A woman who is independent and has that fighter spirit. If you have a dominant or angry personality, im not afraid I love cuddlers as i am one.

If you're into movies, tv, and anime. I'm a Movie and anime buff. I will watch or try anything at least once. Twice if I like it (or u).

Open to allot of food and activities.

Im willing to offer my kik, skype, hangout, email info. I may even offer my cell but id rather we message for a while first.

I for the most part hybrid travel. I have a license but do not drive. I prefer to bicycle where I go. It's for my health, partially for the environment, economy ( personal and the country).

Im agnostic, im very very solid on this point. I believe there higher power. Who it is .... is up for debate. Could be a god, a goddess, just one or multiple. Could be budda, aha la, his self or a roving spaghetti monster.

Interest:
Anime, movies, tv, music, vintage (you name it) lite jazz, vocal jazz, video games (old and new poetry), oldie tv, 2nd hand shopping

*on a final note: there just doesn't seem to be a call for the sensitive guy, anymore.

"Im search of answers, new marvels, and new questions to ask."

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 4:10 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
That's not me, it is KK Slider.

A dog playing a guitar? :o Whatever next!

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 6:13 pm

PBL187 wrote:

Probably a loan shark tanooki, or an owl with an insect phobia who curates a museum :)

Maybe a shy pigeon who serves coffee.

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2018, 6:30 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
PBL187 wrote:

Probably a loan shark tanooki, or an owl with an insect phobia who curates a museum :)

Maybe a shy pigeon who serves coffee.

A platypus bus driver? A sloth call centre operator? A team of hyenas serving in McDonald's?

I know, a parrot pilot

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2018, 8:03 am

Nope, none of those.

SteveSnow
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Feb 2018, 10:13 am

Figured it's been awhile and I thought I'd post on here again after trying to date an NT for a time. I know there are good ones out there but they are certainly hard to find. Anyways here's me:

I'm recently turned 36, 5'10 guy with black hair and brown eyes. I'd certainly consider myself a gamer but I do enjoy going out for walks regularly in my beautiful Minnesota (yes, even in the cold so bad your breath freezes on your face). I enjoy cooking, mostly Italian food. I'm going back to school soon to continue my medical education and then I'll be getting a degree in the IT field.

I'm not really very good at talking about myself without prompts so I'll leave it here, if you're interested in talking I'd be excited to see your message. I'm here for friends as much as I am for a date.

Canary
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 12:18 am

29 and in central Minnesota.

Awkward introvert who secretly likes people, but usually winds up looking for ways to stay busy at home. I play ukulele, dabble in online games, like sci-fi films, and started Tai Chi for health.

Not looking to rush into anything, but open-minded if anyone within 5 years or so of age wants to trade PMs for a while. I'm really not an outgoing person, so I need someone who can contribute equally.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 9:00 am

Canary wrote:
I play ukulele, dabble in online games, like sci-fi films, and started Tai Chi for health.

o:

What tuning do you play in?

Canary
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 3:21 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Canary wrote:
I play ukulele, dabble in online games, like sci-fi films, and started Tai Chi for health.

o:

What tuning do you play in?

GCEA.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 9:16 am

Canary wrote:
GCEA.

Oh cool, I think that's the kind I bought for my brother. They had other ones that are essentially tuned the same as a guitar (well, just the four strings, though), but I thought he might enjoy something that's different.

Uncertainty
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Feb 2018, 9:21 pm

It's been a while since I've posted.
Red hair 27, Vegan, Nerdy a bit
Rick and Morty fan along with the MCU a few Netflix shows when there's time.
I'm not a huge romantic but am patient and will take the time to get to know you.
I get told I'm smart but obsess over the humble approach you need to take with such flattery.
I consider myself a strong conversationalist and am looking for someone whose looking for a romance based in friendship first.

Hooraydiation

15 Feb 2018, 10:22 am

I posted a here a couple years ago, but since that's been lost to the ether I thought I'd post again.

My name's Ben, I'm 32, and I work full-time at a university admissions office in the Boston area.

I also recently completed a master's degree in literature/creative writing, and I'm now applying for another degree in higher education administration.

My main interest is movies, not just new releases like Get Out and Lady Bird but also older films like Roman Holiday, Seven Samurai, Daisies, and others across various countries and genres.

Message me if you want to chat. It'd be cool if you were in my area, but I'm honestly just happy to connect with someone with whom I might be able to relate.

andyfzr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Feb 2018, 7:18 pm

Still looking for love or even frieindship but im just terrible at starting off conversations. Im a big kid at heart, I love my adult cartoons like rick and morty, family guy, american dad and generally most scifi and action stuff. Im big into repairing stuff, ifr its broke then I can fix it, im always poking around in the back of stuff with a screw driver and im a pretty good mechanic too. I work as a maintenance man so I get to do the stuff I like at work too. im just not very good at talking to people or at least initially and Im getting pretty lonely living on my own so I really need to meet a partner soon as the clocks ticking at 52 though I act more like22 but I cant help the way Im wired and thats the problem, im just not good with change. Any takers, please PM me and see if we have anything in common like science, psychology, anything to do with space, time and other dimensions.

Kayleigh
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Feb 2018, 12:19 pm

Name ~ Kayleigh
Gender ~ Female
Age ~ 16 years old
Orientation ~ Heterosexual
Location ~ Derbyshire, England

I am white, 5'11 and have blue eyes. I have dark brown shoulder length hair. I have been told that I look like Vivien Leigh.

I enjoy watching classic films and reading poetry. I love vintage fashion and wear vintage clothing on an everyday basis. I like most music made before 1970, some of my favourites include - Frank Sinatra, Vera Lynn, Perry Como, Elvis Presley, Glenn Miller, Doris Day, The Beatles, Judy Garland and Dinah Shore. I am a Morrissey fanatic. I am vegan and very passionate about animal rights. I love all animals, although I have a particular soft spot for cats.

I am looking for love and/or friendship. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to message me.