Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 223 of 239 [ 3818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226 ... 239  Next

___toasty
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 May 2017, 12:56 am

I’m 27 years old, straight, white, female, 5’6, 140 lbs, and slim. I don’t smoke or drink either, and I don't mind if you do. I don’t have any tattoos because I have a phobia of needles, but that still didn’t prevent me from being pre-med in undergrad. I live near Seattle in Washington, so a long-distance relationship would be okay since almost everyone here is from a different place. I have a degree in cellular and molecular biology besides a degree in Spanish, and I’m in school again for another fancy piece of paper (it’s just a certificate this time). I dye my hair random colors when bored, drink too much coffee, sleep too little, stay up too late, act really silly, and laugh too much (maybe).

Interests: animals, science, books, movies, music, food, coffee

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

09 May 2017, 3:52 pm

i'm from the Bronx,NY,USA.i'm 25 Years Old.i'm 217.6 Lbs (sometimes i feel skinny i don't drink ,i don't smoke & i laugh inappropriately at inappropriate things.i hope to meet a female aspie that happens to be chubby.based on how E.H.F (you dont wanna know what that means) & i tend to be inappropriate from time to time.

Interests:eating healthy,video games,watching the local news,aspergian culture & eating odd things :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

JamiLynn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 May 2017, 11:20 pm

Hi, my name is Jami, and I'm new here at WP. I'm a 27-year-old (soon to be 28) African-American female, who's been diagnosed with Asperger's a while ago. I enjoy drawing/doodling, fine art, ceramics, music, comics, (some) manga & anime, animals, comedy/humor, knitting and crochet, food, and sleep. I have a bachelor's degree in fine art, and right now I'm pursuing a master's in library and information science to be a youth librarian. Feel free to PM me any time!

Psychlone
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 3:46 pm

I'm a 34 year old male in Michigan and I've been alone my entire life and feel hopeless and worthless. :cry: If anyone wants to talk to me privately I will go into more detail about myself if you want to get to know me.

CorvusCorax7487
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 May 2017, 5:18 pm

Names Ryan. 29 year old single and looking to meet a female who is: around my age or slightly older, must be Caucasian, I prefer blondes or redheads but personality matters more, must like animals or be ok with them, must be able to put up with the fact I'm on the spectrum, not be afraid of birds,

Please PM me if you want to get to talk.

Serendipitous
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 May 2017, 5:51 pm

Hello, I am a 25 year old (in a few days) female. I'm looking for someone to get to know on a deeper level rather than just the shallow interactions of the real world. I love to chat about meaningful topics that are interesting. I can generally talk about anything and everything as long as the conversations are intelligent and interesting. I love humor too, and I enjoy laughing every day.

A few words to describe me -- highly intelligent, cute, funny, confident, interesting, open minded, and unique (been told that one by a friend in a good way).

Now that you know a few things that describe me, I would like if the person is similar to me in those aspects as well. Of course, no one is perfect, but I know that the concept "opposites attract" is a myth; it's the similarities in people that foster longer lasting bonds.

The reason why I'm interested in getting to know you more is because I have an interest in hearing about people's stories. I believe everyone has their own unique stories and experiences that they go through in their lifetime, and I'd like to hear about it and find a common ground. I'm non-judgemental and quite open minded to most things due to my upbringing myself. I'm not one to judge others quickly, but it doesn't mean I'm not opinionated myself. I'm a critical thinker and can hold my own in a conversation.

In conclusion, if you're intrigued by this post, think that we are compatible (even if it's just to be a friend), or is interested in sharing your life story with me, please send me a PM. If you do, please do let me know that you've read what I've wrote and I'd appreciate if you write a long PM rather than a short "hi" because those messages will get nowhere. As for a good conversation starter and question from me to you, let me know: What do you think makes for a long relationship and how do you go about maintaining it?

Thanks for reading my post, looking forward to reading your PMs.

skiddlebugz
Toucan
Toucan

03 Jun 2017, 10:44 pm

hello everyone, i'm Sydney, girl, 18 years old and live in Texas. There isn't much for me to say about me to be honest. I like to watch anime, play video games, and i also like to travel! I don't know what exactly what i want to do for a living but I really just want to become a Mom one day. :)

I don't know what else to say but I hope someone will message me. ;)

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Jun 2017, 8:04 am

ImageImage

Huge idiot nerd seeks similar for cuddles. 28, male, NW England.

I have unusual social needs, people tire me and I prefer to only be close to one person, although I am affectionate too! I definitely tend to stay inside and I want somebody who is compatible with how I am.

Politics geek, avid gamer and craft beer & coffee enthusiast.

Send me a PM here or an email to [email protected] if you want to talk. I'm generally terrified of people so I don't tend to message first :( I'll talk to anybody though!

Ceramic
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jun 2017, 1:34 am

Hi,
I'm a 35 year old female in Brisbane Australia. I am looking for someone else living in Brisbane (preferably the Southside).

If you google Karletta Abianac you'll find heaps of info online about me.

I would like to date some. Haven't had a relationship for many years.

I hope you can message me if interested.

You can view my eBooks on Kindle at [url]bit.ly/KarlettaAK[/url]

Gallium
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jun 2017, 4:12 pm

Hello everyone, I am new here so I thought I would give this a try.

Name: Laurel
Interests: Science (Environmental, Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Paleontology, Astronomy, Psychology, Medical, Oceanography), Politics (US and Global), Music (listening and playing), literature, TV (Criminal Minds, Futurama, SGU, Star Trek TOS, Bones, Regenesis), Ocean Liners, Deep Sea exploration.

I am bisexual, fairly small, with very light skin, dark hair, and bright green eyes. I am an atheist and would prefer someone who is also not religious. I have recently diagnosed with depression and anxiety as well as some chronic physical illnesses.
I am looking for someone (older than me but not too much) who would be interested in a long-distance relationship based mainly on talking about our interests. I would like to meet someone who is engaged and intelligent. I have trouble connecting with people in real life so I would like to supplement that with deep connections long-distance. We definitely don't have to share the same interests but I would at least like to meet someone who has interests of their own and who is very passionate about them.

Once I get to know you, we can certainly email, exchange photos and maybe Skype at some point.

Message me if you are interested or want more information.

QGAS - 56
AQ - 41
Aspie quiz - 160 of 200 neurodiverse
42 of 200 neurotypical

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2017, 4:31 pm

Gallium wrote:
Hello everyone, I am new here so I thought I would give this a try.

Name: Laurel
Interests: Science (Environmental, Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Paleontology, Astronomy, Psychology, Medical, Oceanography), Politics (US and Global), Music (listening and playing), literature, TV (Criminal Minds, Futurama, SGU, Star Trek TOS, Bones, Regenesis), Ocean Liners, Deep Sea exploration.

I am bisexual, fairly small, with very light skin, dark hair, and bright green eyes. I am an atheist and would prefer someone who is also not religious. I have recently diagnosed with depression and anxiety as well as some chronic physical illnesses.
I am looking for someone (older than me but not too much) who would be interested in a long-distance relationship based mainly on talking about our interests. I would like to meet someone who is engaged and intelligent. I have trouble connecting with people in real life so I would like to supplement that with deep connections long-distance. We definitely don't have to share the same interests but I would at least like to meet someone who has interests of their own and who is very passionate about them.

Once I get to know you, we can certainly email, exchange photos and maybe Skype at some point.

Message me if you are interested or want more information.

You could have been one of my students once upon a time, Ms. Gallium. I think you'll find a lot of interesting people here.

There Are Four Lights!

monw
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jun 2017, 2:58 pm

20 year old male in King County of Washington State. Heavy build, buzz cut brown hair, brown eyes. Interest are table top RPGs, being in nature, and video games. My goal in life is to become a certified ethical hacker, aka white hat hacker. I am kind to a fault as well as honest. Seeking a woman the same age or a bit older.

kingmakerbull
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jun 2017, 2:20 am

Is there anyone from continental Europe on this forum at all (like France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria)? Because everywhere I turn, there are people from the US or Australia...

paintmepink
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Jun 2017, 7:53 pm

Boys: I'm 27, I live in Canada, I dress like a girl, and I'm kind of filthy. With that being said, feel free to PM me.

Ceramic
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Jul 2017, 8:17 pm

Hi, My name is Karletta and I'm from Brisbane Australia.

I am a 35 year old female.
I'm wanting a boyfriend who also lives in Brisbane.

I am on the disability pension and am also a writer. I have four non fiction ebooks in the Kindle store.

I would like to meet a guy who is nice, honest and intelligent.

Please pm me if you'd like a chat.

You can view my eBooks on Kindle at [url]bit.ly/KarlettaAK[/url]

cuiiacetoarsenite
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Jul 2017, 3:44 pm

Figured I'd give this thing a try :)

I'm an early 30-something male physicist, from a hand-shaped US state, near the area where transportation devices are made. Tall-ish, look young for my age, in decent shape but not to the point of having a visible six pack (it's gotta be in there somewhere!)

I like obscure hobby projects, outdoor adventures and road trips. Hobbies include fireworks, hiking, mountain biking, gardening, and not getting bitten by ticks. Seeking a lady who wants to join me on at least some of those adventures! And who might have some unique adventures of her own as well.

I once posted a Craigslist ad called "Awkward guy for awkward girl"
...OK, possibly more that once...