how much surgery before i'm not gay for doing it

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 8:34 am

Remove the penis and you're an eunuch,
remove the clitoris and you're a Muslim...

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 11:27 am

Reodor_Felgen wrote:
Griff wrote:
Reodor_Felgen wrote:
Technically, it wouldn't be gay. But still, I sure as hell wouldn't f*ck a girl who used to be a dude...
Even if she was really really hot and everything you ever wanted in a person of the opposite sex?

If she used to be a man, she'd still have a masculine appearance. I've never seen a succesfull operation where a man became a woman.

There are many succesful surgeries where you would never guess that the person used to be male. Anyone who has the surgery after the age of 21 will likely be a masculine female though. However, those that have it close to 21 will still be quite passable, they just won't meet the standard "drop dead gorgeous" defination

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 11:54 am

I don't know about that, I've seen shows where there were transgendered women that were not only convincing but drop dead gorgeous. I was raving jealous and couldn't believe it.

Alot of the men on a particular show I watched, had no idea that the women on stage were transgendered. They hollered and oogled at them. I think it was the Maury Show.

I don't know why some ex-men can pull it off a lot better than other ex-men.

You also have to remember too, that there are real women who appear masculine without trying to be. So not everything is what it appears to be even though we think we can point it out.

Last edited by MissConstrue on 06 Apr 2008, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 11:54 am

Triangular_Trees wrote:
Reodor_Felgen wrote:
Griff wrote:
Reodor_Felgen wrote:
Technically, it wouldn't be gay. But still, I sure as hell wouldn't f*ck a girl who used to be a dude...
Even if she was really really hot and everything you ever wanted in a person of the opposite sex?

If she used to be a man, she'd still have a masculine appearance. I've never seen a succesfull operation where a man became a woman.

There are many succesful surgeries where you would never guess that the person used to be male. Anyone who has the surgery after the age of 21 will likely be a masculine female though. However, those that have it close to 21 will still be quite passable, they just won't meet the standard "drop dead gorgeous" defination

Could always look like Buffalo Bill...

TheLadyMary
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Apr 2008, 3:00 pm

Reodor_Felgen wrote:

Seen Harisu?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harisu

http://www.harisu.net/

Or Mana (who is still actually male)?

http://mana_shrine0.tripod.com/Gallery.html

I also have a friend named Mike, he's male but cross dresses. No one thinks he is actually male, he even can sound female. It's quite impressive.

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 9:22 pm

Sorry, TheLadyMary.

Still though, being the only man I ever felt that way for has told me his limits, I would never alter myself to be with him. Honestly, I'm sure he would've enjoyed my penis a lot more than my vagina. :wink:

Last edited by Averick on 06 Apr 2008, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 9:35 pm

8O

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 7:51 am

One thing I didn't mention is that on alot of transgendered websites there are MTF's who say they've decided to let a close friend or coworker know that they are transgenderd and the first question they are asked is "Why would you want to be a guy?" :D