What do you think/feel when a stranger knocks on the door?

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

What do you think/feel when a stranger knocks on the door?
Sheer terror 29%  29%  [ 10 ]
Where's my gun? 18%  18%  [ 6 ]
Go away I'm busy 32%  32%  [ 11 ]
Quick - Hide the weed 15%  15%  [ 5 ]
Wonderful, someone to practice small talk with 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Depends if they are good looking or not 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 34

deathchibi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 4:19 am

*knock knock* go away im busy on wrong planet! *knock knock* where did i leave that gun :scratch: ?

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 4:56 am

I voted "Go away I'm busy", because I don't like people visit me without an appointment :P

"Where's my katana?" could be an option for me, when some stupid people are disturbing.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 5:13 am

I voted "sheer terror".
I was actually afraid one time that a person who came to our door was some sorta hired hitman.

Rainstorm5
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 2:23 pm

I don't like answering the door and will usually ignore it. It's almost never about anything I actually want to deal with and if I peek outside and see anyone who looks like Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses, I'll go to the back of the house and wait until they leave before I dare make a sound. It's not that I have anything against Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses, it's that they won't go away when I tell them I'm not interested. They keep on talking and out of politeness, I remain standing there, squirming while wishing silently that they'd just go away. Some of them are pushy and want to be invited in. I don't like houseguests, especially when it's someone there to tell me something I feel I don't have any need to hear.

Rainstorm5
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 2:27 pm

TallyMan wrote:
A surreal picture popped into my mind of Neil Armstrong stepping off the lander onto the surface of the moon for the first time...
"It's one small step for man, but one giant leap for... what the... who the hell are you?"

"Good morning sir. I bring you a message from Jehovah."

ROFLMAO!

Chibi_Neko
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 5:57 pm

886 wrote:
Jehova's witnesses come knocking on my door all the time. I like to mess with them.

Me too! I was so evil to them when I was a teen. Before I moved to town a Jehova's witnesses came to my door, it was a elderly man, I said to him "I am a lesbian so unless you are a woman, I am not interested", we have never seen them since.

In my house I am by myself most of the time because my fiancée is across the country working. I don't answer the door unless I am expecting someone.

SamuraiSaxen wrote:
"Where's my katana?" could be an option for me, when some stupid people are disturbing.

I have two katana's in my bedroom, my fiancée came home from work a week early to surprise me and rang the door-bell at 1am. I almost had a heart attack I was so scared! I took out a katana and peeked through the windows and saw my brother's truck, when I opened the door there was my fiancée grinning. I hugged him, then hit him for scaring me.